Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An NOL Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Akimoto could feel the air against her face and the warm sun basking its light and warmth down on her.  The skies were cleared and the ships were all stationed in their proper spot.  Akimoto flap her wings as she continued to make her patrol around the docks.  She had about an hour and half left on her shift.  Akimoto only complaint was that it was a bit to boring, nothing exciting had happened but who knew, maybe that would all change.  She flap her wings a few more times to gain a bit of height before letting them glide again.  She look down at the crowd of people looking for anything suspicious as she made a bit of a dive to gain speed before flapping her wings a few more time to gain speed and height.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

"Oh dear. This isn´t Orient Town at all.. Hm. Lets see..." Celica muttered to herself, looking at the map she had been given to see the way she had come so far. Of course, she wasn`t reading it right, so it was no use, but it was better than nothing... "I went left in the Industrial District, and headed there, which is a shortcut of some kind, and i ended up... way over here?"
Deeply concentrating on her map, she didn´t look where she was going, and headed straight for the edge of the Dock.. of course, an Ars barrier would normally prevent her from falling off of it, but for some mysterious reason, that very barrier wasn´t active, and by the time Celica noticed the abyss below her, she could only squeak and quickly try to retreat. "U-uwaaah! Who put that pit there?!"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 pm

As Akimoto continued to glide she suddenly heard a noise and saw person about to fall off from the docks. Akimoto quickly flap her wings, attempting to move at maximum speed towards the girl about to fall off. She quickly grabbed the person before she fell down and pulled her back a few feet safely on the docks. “Are you okay.” ask Akimoto who was breathing a little heavily. She then look at were the barrier was suppose to be and wondered why the Arsmagus wasn't working. Not once had Akimoto heard of such a thing happening. Yet that wasn't important what was important is that the girl was safe for now. She would later have to file a report about this.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 3:41 am

(From 'Follow the city lights')~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The Elderly cat had made his way into the open of the docks, with his visible eye taking a single glance around the space. There was something in the air that just seemed...different, a thing that caught the attention of his senses. He wasn't sure what in the air seemed to be so much stranger than the norm. It wasn't actually dangerous per say, but seemed to be something that was uniformly important.

"Well...something familiar about all this..." the bakaneko's tails twisted together while he looked ahead of himself, scanning the area, if only briefly spying two figures further down the path before him. While the docks were anything but empty, his finally honed senses had begun to sync up in recognition of one thing that he hadn't sensed in some time: that of raw magic in its potential. Though it was a softer presence, almost too gentle...it couldn't be her. 'Not a chance...hell my senses, I must be goin' senile.' the old cat had to see for himself. And without any further thoughts, he'd started towards the two at a mild pace. Managing to keep a nostalgic feeling at bay, since he didn't want to run up over there and appear even more out of place than he likely was. A cat amongst fellow beastkin and humans.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:24 am

Rather than falling off the edge to a second untimely demise, Celica found herself secure, defying gravity as she was lifted away and off the edge.. as soon as she found words again, she said "Eh?" Followed by a "Thank you!" Directed to the winged lady who had saved her from falling off. "Yeah, i´m.. i`m fine, i... hehe, just a little.. shaken up now..." She stared to the edge she almost fell off of, and swallowed... as such, she didn`t notice Jubei´s nearby appearance.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:54 am

Seeing that the girl was fine Akimoto decided to start investigating what had just happened. “I am Akimoto Amon, Warrant Officer of the NOL air-force at your service. Do you mind telling me what happened here including the events prior that lead to this?” ask Akimoto as she then look back at where the barrier was suppose to be before facing the girl and examining her to make sure she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:07 pm

Well as he got closer, he did come to realize that it was just who he thought was present, there was very little that could have kept him back from the desire to show his face. Celica was here, though he couldn't believe that she looked...exactly like she did in the past, it had been a century and aging was something that he'd learned didn't tend to go all that smoothly. There was almost no difference for those like Hakumen or Rachel who tended to age quite well, while Valkenhayn and himself grew with time. Experience was what came as a payment for the age, something that served him quite well.

'Well I imagine that she must have some reason fer being that young, I'll find out at some point' This was in fact the last of the thoughts that passed through his mind before he'd walk out into the open, looking on at the avian beastkin bearing the Librarium's signature attire next to Celica, he'd simply play the unassuming type, just being himself would be enough he imagined. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes there, Celica...never thought I'd see ya around here." sure enough it wasn't expected, but it would be best that he assured she knew that he was here.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:14 am

Celica nodded and tapped her chin, seemingly having calmed down.
"Uuuhm, i was heading to Orient Town to get some supplies for my Patient, and then i was going to take a shortcut, but i ended up here instead... I was wondering why i was going down the mountain rather than up, but shortcuts often make no sense, hehe. Anyway, when i got here i looked at my map, and i must´ve been so deep in thought i kept walking... good thing you were there!"
She then blinked, a slight bit irritated as she heard the voice of John McClane after eating two cans of catfood and a million Marlboros.
"A-ah?! Jubei! Thats my line, what are you doing around here?!"
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 7:44 am

Akimoto listened to what the girl was saying. It was clear she had no sense of direction and that she would need a guide to get back to where she was going. Once the girl finish talking she suddenly heard another person speak and turned around to see a cat who called the girl Celica. Then that is when the girl responded by calling the cat person Jubei. “Wait, I'm sorry but did you just call him Jubei, as in Jubei of the Six Heroes.” ask Akimoto now disbelief of what she had just heard.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:18 pm

Having heard the surprise of Celica's, he'd give off a light laugh, something more from his own being pleased in a factor. He was just glad that she had recognized him at all, there was something in his heart that seemed to be pleased or settled. Of course now that he had mysteriously found Celica, from what he knew to be a freakish thing...looking so much like she did 100 years ago? There was almost no reason that he'd had to leave her unattended, in fact it was a factor that was growing within him over being protective. "Well it seems like I've got some stories to share with ya, eh Celica?"

Though it seemed this other girl had addressed him that had drawn his attention from Celica at all. His eye looking up from under the edge of the hood at the mention of 'Jubei of the Six Heroes', it seemed like she had a good thought of his mind already. "Well some might call me that, I just prefer Jubei though, that's my name." of course, he was not privy to the near fatal accident of Celica's, but he was not one to not address a stranger of course.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Celica smiled at him, rubbing the back of her head in nervousness.
"Ehehehe, yeah, i guess.. though, i´m in a bit of trouble just now... see, i nearly fell down that ledge there... must be because of my ability, huh?"
Of course it wasn`t exactly smart to just talk about that in public, but she didn´t see anything wrong with that, afterall it was a normal part of how her body functioned.
"You look great, Jubei! Not at all like some hundred-year-old man." She giggled. A remark about Nine keeping him busy was on the edge of her tongue, but she held it back in the last second, not meaning to open a wound there.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Akimoto had somewhat stop paying full attention to what Celica was saying and was to focus on Jubei of the six heroes. She was still surprised that he was still alive. Yet was he truly Jubei or maybe a fake. There were a few ways to find out. First she could fight him but she would need a reason to do so. The second way was to look for his Nox Nyctores. She spotted the sword that he was carrying on his back, she assumed that it must have been his Nox Nyctores. “It is an honor to truly meet you Jubei. I am Akimoto Amon, Warrant Officer of the NOL air-force.” as she bowed down to him now introducing herself to Jubie after just introducing herself to Celica. “I assume that is your Nox Nyctores that you carry with you. I don't suppose you have a license for that?” said Celica in an innocent voice. If he didn't have a license she would then have a reason to fight him. Perhaps today would be an interesting day after all it not the most interesting day for her so far.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:24 pm

At this point of course, Celica's happiness brought some amusement and her words for addressing his age had him responding with something of a small smirk. "Sure enough you understand me well, thanks for that though. This old body still doesn't feel so bad, I feel spry every now and again. It'll keep going as long as I do." he'd say this while popping his shoulder, at least before turning that attention to Akimoto, who greeted him very nicely.

As he heard the Librarium Warrant officer introduce herself to him, it was rather stunning that she was so quick to take him at the word, he imagined that she did believe him. He was wearing Musashi on his back and she was without a doubt looking up to a better part of the nox nyctores that he wielded. "Well sure is nice to meet ya, and afraid I don't have a license. But ol' Musashi made its choice long ago, it won't be partin' with me." he'd just said that, politely enough to make sure that she knew that he'd be keeping hold of it. Most times he was asked about it, that would break into battle, as it had a few times over the past 50 years. Not very often of course, since many ignored an old cat.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Celica blinked with a serious lack of understanding... sure, it was her job to do that, but to ask one of the heroic six for a licence? Thats a bit much, isn´t it?

"Uhm... Jubei, i`ve only just arrived here, but in a hundred something years you never bothered to get a licence? Hehe...." She was a bit confused by that. On the other hand, most Nox Nyctores were either destroyed or reclaimed by the Novus Librarium after the war when control slipped out of Ishana´s hands.
"Miss, uhm, this man saved our lives with no regard for his own before you were even born- if there´s ever a chance to make an exception, this is it...!" Celica insisted, already aware that Kagutsuchi was the mekka of street brawling.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Akimoto listened careful to what they both said.  “What you both say is true but I still have a job to do.  Listening to your answer, I assume you won't surrender your Nox Nyctores.  I am thus duty bound to arrest you.  Though I don't think you will be cooperating with that either.  So lets just skip the song and dance and get straight to it.  I wish to test my strength verse yours, so how about a spare.  The rules are simple, first person to get hit loses.  If you win then I'll pull some strings and get you a license.  If I win you have to train me.  So do you accept my terms?” said Akimoto as she took out her buckler and lance and started to flap her wings, getting ready to fly.  She was hoping that Jubei would accept her challenge.

Last edited by Akimoto Amon on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 pm

He was appreciative that Celica spoke, as always sweetly as the girl was, a fact was still a fact to the Librarium. Though he'd liked the girl's style, she knew facts and wasn't so straight laced as not to offer some sporting opportunity and he appreciated that. Sure enough, he was looking upon her with a small grin passing over his features, well this girl sure had a lot of hope on hand, she'd realized that fighting him would have been a horrible idea. So she wanted to spar with him instead? That was an interesting prospect, it seemed that she wished to train with him. Otherwise she'd be doing him a favor so that people couldn't trouble him on the norm. A license might be nice, he could respect her vigor and the will that she possessed to push her through her hope for a deal. In truth he hadn't a need to accept it at all, but...he was feeling in a good mood, better rather with Celica around.

"..Well Akimoto, ya caught my interest, so I reckon I'll accept yer terms."
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:30 pm

...and in front of her very eyes a fight broke lose, mere minutes after meeting this woman. Celica wanted to close her eyes and walk away, but she knew she had to see this through.... to treat whoever got hit and became wounded.
"Please be careful..." She said, adressed to no one... though she meant Akimoto, knowing what Jubei was capable of. Musashi could cut whatever he wanted to cut, even the connection of her soul with her body... and that was an injury she couldn´t heal. Whatever Jubei would walk away from was superficial, and could be healed in seconds.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Akimoto smiled when Jubei accepted her terms. She started to flap her wings and fly backwards. She made her way past the barrier now flying in the sky. “Alright Jubei, ready whenever you are.” said Akimoto as she then tried to enter Jubei blind spot. Jubei was missing one eye which meant he had a blind spot in his other eye. She activated both of her Arsmagus. She needed every advantage she could get, flight, blind spot and a shield though she wasn't sure if it could block his Nox Nyctores. As she was flying beyond the barriers meaning that if Jubei attack her and miss he would fall to his doom.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:57 pm

While not activating Musashi, Jubei drew one of the blades as he realized the length difference between their weapons. If anything, he'd always had a good sense of when to draw the second blade; if at all really. He seemed to plot himself carefully, looking to Celica briefly just to say a few words. "Don't ya worry none Celica, this ain't quite so serious, just a little test of skill." he knew how much she detested combat of any kind, but at such times, the old cat was one to indulge such actions. If anything it would prove fruitful, since the girl's wish to be trained by him meant that likely; in part her respect ran higher for him than he'd thought originally.

But with the thoughts of how the girl may or may not have felt pushed aside, the old cat's honed senses focused on her, both ears erect and his visible eye locked in on her. He'd known well of his disability, yet it took nothing from his strength; the title had been well earned and he'd be careful exercising that same power with this girl. He'd show her a section of it and the experience that came with the century he'd lived since the Dark War.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am

It seemed Jubei wasn't making a move.  She once again tried to move to his blind spot and then flew towards him.  Her plan was simple she would feint an attack but just as she would get close she would stop by flapping her wings which would then create a wind that would pick up all the dust and dirt and send it into he air which might then blind Jubei or distract him.  If he was blind or even distracted she might be able to get a lucky shot in.  Regardless she would still attempt an attack while keeping her shield up to stop any counter attacks.  She would then fly backwards and go beyond the barriers once again.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 7:20 pm

The One eyed cat was perhaps at a terrain disadvantage due to the flying ability, as the dust kicked up around him. He'd have appeared to be without vision for a moment, while her attack was spot on; it was instinct of the feline that led him to in fact, block her with the flat of his blade, catching sudden attack with muscle reflex, sound, and smell. It was all painting a clear picture for the feline in spot. He'd waited until her feint had come through, while drawing his sword in a downward sweep towards her, the counterstrike of his was well aimed. But of course, not with the intent to permanently harm, he was a careful soul about his actions.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:32 am

Akimoto was shock that he was able to block her attack. Even with the amount of advantages she had he could still hold his own. She saw him bring down his sword towards her she decided to counter attack with Defax, her shield, by attempting to bash him with it. Yet as her shield met his sword, she saw her shield getting cut and thus his sword landed on her arm, cutting her only slightly. “Impossible. How was my shield cut?” said Akimoto in shock as she then stop her attack. “Regardless you have won. I will honor my word. Meet me in three days at my house which can be found over there. Or if you wish we can meet at any other location.” said Akimoto she pointed to her house which was not that far away. “It has been an honor to fight you. If the two of you need anything else, feel free to ask.” said Akimoto as she then bowed before Jubei.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 am

As Musashi's ability to cut anything had been simply forwarded the effects of his single strike. To Jubei's amazement the simplistic maneuver had been more of a success than he'd expected it to be. Though as Akimoto spoke of the agreement from earlier, he'd had to thank her for her word. "It was an honor, that's a good ethic you have there. Anyway I am much obliged to yer kindness, so you have my thanks. So three days? I'm sure I can do that, even more fer your consideration; you definitely have my gratitude." such a thing meant quite a lot to the old cat, honor was rare to see these days in youngsters, let alone in the heart of a young officer in the Librarium.
Back to top Go down
Akimoto Amon
Admin
Akimoto Amon

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:07 pm

Akimoto face turned red at what Jubei said. She then turned a bit so she was now facing both Celica and Jubei. “Will you two be traveling together? I might have just meet Celica but I can already tell that if she is left alone she will get lost and in trouble. If the two of you aren't traveling together I can escort her back home.” said Akimoto as she then took out a paper strap and started to tend to her wound.
Back to top Go down
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Jubei, OneEyed Lotus

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 am

If anything it had been but a moment of passing, the elder cat was planning to go with Celica, he'd found her after all this time and had was going to do the one thing he hadn't in the past: protect her! He felt bad, having come to find the church burned down and things in disarray. He'd doubted that she'd even known of such, but it hardly mattered. None would harm her if it were within his power to stop it: that much was bound to be a fact. "Well that's much 'ppreciated Akimoto, but I intend to stick with 'er, keep this good eye on her person and see no harm befalls her." something he knew from personal choice and the fact that she were special to him to begin with. It would show at least through the strength of his words, despite it sounding almost casual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An NOL Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: An NOL Patrol   An NOL Patrol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An NOL Patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Kagutsuchi Port (Area 04)-
Jump to: