Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea house break

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhao
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Zhao

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:12 am

Mika sat on the tea house couch streching her arms up. some small popping sounds resistanted from her Ahh there we go she said before resting her arms on the couch, a waiter came by he seemed to be wearing cat ears for some reason I'll have a green tea and two packs of cookies, muffins and ramen. She gave the order before the waiter had time to ask, he seemed surprise at what she ordered it was a lot of food but hey she was paying for it. It was her day off, first day of fin a long time and she was in a rather good mood.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:20 am

Two months? Three months? A week?
Never needing to eat, nor to sleep, nor to breathe really does tend to ruin your perception of time. Rest assured, if there was one thing he knew for certain it was that it'd been a very long time since his last visit to the teahouse. Hours upon hours of tedious patrols - blinkless eyes gazing into the shadow for threats... Sometimes he begged for exhaustion to drag him to sleep.
But the dead neither sleep, nor tire.
He could remember the beaten path like the back of his hand - a straight shot into the luxurious teahouse. He didn't host a myriad of memories from the place, but what few he could decipher were those of comfort and familiarity. No doubt he'd be welcomed - everyone at the teahouse was friendly like that.
Elisa would've loved this place.
Two knocks - like he always used to - on the well-kept door. Carlyle Ardent, the Sentinel, awaited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:27 am

Mika's order came in, the tray was placed on the table it looked like it had enough food to feed a small group of people but for Mika it was the usual due to her wonky metabolism, it had been that way ever since she used her ars mangus. Her head turned as she heard the knocks at the door, it was unsual to her since most people walked in, the waiter with the cat ears walked on over You can come in sir he said in a welcoming manner to the man, Mika began to sip at her green tea looking over at who ever knocked at the door curious to who it was.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 am

Neko Jay.
The young man's name sat on the tip of Carlyle's tongue, yet rising doubt restrained him from taking the risk of speaking up. To be fair he had bandied few words with him in the past - he honestly doubted he even remembered his face. With a stiff gait he shuffled through the doorway, his mantle clinging stubbornly to his pale flesh.
"... T-Thank you." he muttered lowly, having trouble finding his voice. Just how long had it been since he'd last spoken up? He never had a reason to speak usually, so he opted to remain silent - a choice he was feeling the consequences of now. "I would... I would like a seat... Friend..." he requested, slowly raising a hand to shield himself with a dry crunch of old bone and sinew. The glimmering lights of the teahouse were warm and welcoming - if not a tad bit blinding, as they always were.
He couldn't drink, he couldn't eat, he couldn't rest.
But he could always remember those diamond days.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:10 am

The waiter smiled at the man, gesturing to an empty seat it was just next to the couch We have a free seat, you can call me over when you are ready to order he said as warmly as possible before walking off to take care of other customers. Mika looked over at the man still sipping away at her tea, she felt like she had seen him some where but just shrugged it off, it was then she began to rather hastily eat the ramen as though it where her last meal. Despite her rather fast eating style she still kept an eye on the man, he wasn't exactly someone you would forget and was curious if he was going to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 12:41 pm

He obeyed - as he always did - and stoically took the seat he was offered. There was no grace to the action as he flopped onto the chair, the combination of the creaking wood and his creaky knees causing quite a ruckus. Carlyle fidgeted on the spot, straightening himself awkwardly.
And then all of a sudden, he stopped.
No matter how hard he tried, the Sentinel could never truly escape the habits of his job. With constant vigilance he scanned the teahouse, his white eyes as blank as his mind. In a world inhabited by all sorts of terrors, one could never let their guard down.
Letting his guard down was what caused all of this mess in the first place.
Only his eyes moved as they examined the breathtaking architecture of the building, noting civilians and happy couples and parents enjoying their days in relative peace. He could only imagine what it was like to be a father - he'd been robbed of the opportunity.
And then he spotted her.
Well, he spotted her gigantic meal first.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Mika slowly chomped down a freshly out the packet cookie as she noticed the creaking from the man and the chair Excuse me she said after the cookie was devoured in two bites. Have we met before ? the question was asked in a slightly upbeat manner, she saw him some where and now it was playing on her mind. Not only that but she had the feeling she was supposed to know something about him, maybe someone said something ? Her up beat attitude was slowly deterring as trying to remember the man was frustrating her.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Had they?
"... No." he muttered dryly, his unsettling stare remaining steady to an inhuman degree. At first he thought he'd been seeing things - a woman that looked identical to his late wife. However, upon reflection he realised that she looked almost nothing like her. Perhaps his rotting mind was getting the better of him, yet for some reason he was frequently mistaking all women to be his dear Elisa.
... Could he even remember her face?
Sometimes... Sometimes he honestly couldn't.
"My name is Carlyle Ardent." the Sentinel mumbled, tilting his head as if it weighed down on his neck. "I am a... Member... Of the Novus Orb... The Librarium" he stumbled, his twisted mind going dry. The thought of her was distracting his thoughts once more - typical.  "... I apologise, but... What was your question, madam?"
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:41 pm

To Mika this man seemed rather forgettable, his dry tone and the quiet way he talked wasn't helping her. After a moment she realized where she had seen him, it was on a file she was given at one point speaking about other NOL members. Ah I remember now you were on that.. she titled her head slightly something seemed off about this man I was asking if we met she said raising a brow Did you forget the question so fast ?.
She picked up a cookie to nibble on How did you get into The Librium with such a bad memory ?, any time Mika forgotten anything her superiors were supremely strict on her and the thought that this man would forget a question so fast meant he was eternally in trouble there, atleast by Mikas logic.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Carlyle glanced at the biscuit the woman seemed to be gnawing on, wondering just how many of the treats she had on her platter - and in her gullet. It was quite a valid question actually - why in the name of all that is sacred would the Librarium keep a senile, confused, unliving ex-businessman in its ranks?
It wasn't because of his skill with the bow, it was the third point.
A man without a life can easily be twisted.
"... I remember my orders." he pointed out vaguely, at last breaking his granite gaze and staring outwards vaguely. His 'orders' amounted to being nothing more but a watchman for the city of Kagutsuchi at night, and a curiosity to be prodded at with pointy things and observed in the day. "That's enough... ... Isn't it, Elisa?"
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:27 am

Mika continued to chomp down on the cookies as the man spoke, she didn't break eye contact as it seemed she was in some strange zen like form of eating cookies and keeping a conversation. I don't remember ever seeing you in NOL only in that one file there was something definitely off about this man, he seemed preoccupied as though his thoughts were else where, she picked up the last cookie and chomped down on it going for another she only felt the empty packet Ahh.
She immodestly went for the muffins Something on your mind ?
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:44 am

He didn't even notice his slip, that's how distracted he was.
Lazily Carlyle rested his heavy head on the adjacent wall, tugging his mantle close more out of habit than function. Part of him wanted to order a hot drink - even if he could neither taste nor feel, it'd be a nostalgic activity to partake in. A warm beverage, chocolate and cake...
Home made baking, mix and all.
At last he registered the girl's question. "... You are eating a lot." he croaked dully, observing her with a mixture of awe and horror as she barbarically decimated ranks of pastries. He hoped he wasn't the only person who found her eating habits unsettling. "... That isn't healthy, madam."
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 am

Her head tilted at the mans words, the hand carrying the muffin stopped as she glared at him now. It was obvious she took this the wrong way, as she usually does Mikas temper is actually a well known atribute of hers and many do there best to avoid it due to her tendency to get violent at times. Excuse me ? she said in an angered tone I can eat as much as I damn well please ! she angrily chomped into the muffing glaring at the man.
I don't have much of a choice..or do you not know ? who doesn't know in NOL Why ? AM I REALLY THAT FAR DOWN ON THE WELL KNOWN PEOPLE CHAIN !? he began to eat faster as she seemed to go into a sort of depression.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:30 am

The fury of her chomping spewed chunks of cake and choco chips left and right, like the fragmentation of ricochets on the roaring battlefield. Carlyle's stare switched from her dauntless eyes to her crummy mouth, wondering if there was rabid foam rising from her lips.
He had no idea why he said his next comment, although upon reflection he must've just forgotten. Dementia tends to do that to you, even when you're talking to a psychopathic woman with more cake on her lap and hands than in her mouth and plate combined. The Sentinel tilted his head curiously, his tone as monotonous as it always was. "... Are you a member of the Librarium, madam?"
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 am

Mika stood up like a bullet firing form a gun, many crumbs shot off her uniform OF COURSE ! she proclaimed loudly and boldly. Did you notice the symbol and mini skirt !? she said staring at the man You come form NOL your self but didn't notice me ?, she slumped down and eat at the muffins like a hungry predator who hadn't eaten in weeks Haven't I done enough to be well known by many !?
Her ego took a big hit from this as well as her pride as she thought she was at least a little known, not knowing the man had dementia Come to think of it her tone sounded a little more normal, possibly sounding rather jarring to her previous actions. I have never actually seen you any where in NOL at all..that's rather suspicious.[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:10 am

He could say the same about her.
To be honest he wasn't in the loop in any way, shape or form. Save for his "carer" within the NOL, he had little to no contact with other members of the Librarium. Rest assured, the familiar navy blue of her clothing matched that of his mantle - as did the badge of the organisation. His eyes followed the muffins as they met their demise, like martyrs for a cause.
"... I am not from the same... Department... As you are, I believe."
he suggested, his lips barely moving as he mouthed the words. "I am simply a night watchman, and nothing more." he continued. "... May I ask what you do, Mrs...?"
Hopefully that slip wouldn't make her angrier.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:25 am

The muffins crumbs spilled down as they were quickly devoured finally sating Mika's hunger for now, her arms brushed off the crumbs off the uniform Night watchman hmm. Her eyes seemed to be intersecting the man now, her eye twitched a this question Mika Shishami she said with much irritation at saying her name. Her arms now crossed as she lay back a little on the sofa I am simply a officer going after only the most dangerous of criminals ! she said with much pride.
Whats your name ? she asked still inspecting the man closely.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:33 am

"The most dangerous criminals."
She certainly didn't look it. To be honest he expected her to be a hallway monitor or something more trivial, but he'd seen plenty of strange things in life after death - a strange young woman fighting crime was no exception. He doubted there'd be much of an issue with dispensing his name: Only businessmen would be surprised to hear the name of a long dead investor being used by a soldier.
"I am the Sentinel... Carlyle, Carlyle Ardent." He muttered, frowning under her stare. Either she was drying to look at something behind him, or her gaze was solely fixed on him. "... Do I make you uncomfortable, officer?"
Because she certainly made him unsettled.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Mika leaned a little closer to Carlyle and tilted her head slightly You too quiet she said moving closer Can't you speak up ? It seemed she was inspecting him more as she tried to warp her head around him, this man was quite monotonous and seemed rather odd and now she had the feeling that something else was off about him. It was something about his appearance not only that she wasn't getting the usual feeling around other people.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:28 pm

He didn't breathe. He often wondered if it was noticeable, but he never needed to inhale crisp air like the living did. Neither reeling nor flinching, the Sentinel slowly raised a judging eyebrow.
As hard as it was to admit, it was enjoyable having a conversation.
... No matter how peculiar.
"Can't you please quiet down?"
he retorted, his eyes slowly swiveling away to examine the tea house. He doubted she was troubling anyone, but desperate times called for desperate measures. "This is a public area." Carlyle reminded her, clutching at his pendant defensively. "An Officer of the Librarium should always... Set... An example..."
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Mikas brow furrowed as some veins on her head slightly bulged out I am not loud ! in a manner most befitting to her she loudly proclaimed this. She noticed the eye brow and pointed to it Whats with this ey ? her eyes shot down noticing the pendant Whats this ?
She pointed at the pendant, it was obvious in her rage she wasn't really thinking clearly at the moment Your clutching that rather suspiciously Her eyes were one again inspecting but this time it was the amulet.
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Questions, questions...
Carlyle clenched onto the pendant tightly, awkwardly tucking it under his mantle like a young child hiding chocolate-stained clothing. "Is every action I take suspicious to you, officer?" he droned, bowing his head dismissively. Something told him that all he could do was sate the deranged woman's curiosity, lest she disrupt the peace any further. "... My eyebrow is raised for I am... Confused." he explained, feeling incredibly foolish trying to convey such a simple concept. "... And this is a pendant. You... Wear... Pendants around your neck." he briefly gestured at it as it dangled from his chest, the rusted capsule he cherished so dearly tightly sealed closed. "... Do you understand what I am saying, madam? I could... Slow down..."
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:26 am

Mika stood up and slammed her foot on the arm of the couch and leaned closer to Carlyle glaring Are you taking me for some idiot ? it was obvious the answer wasn't exactly liked by her. She went to grab at his top and pull him close Are you trying to make fun of me !? she growled out as her hand moved over to the pendant And I said speak up ! It was obvious she was creating some ruckus as the waiter came back Miss could you cal, witin a moment Mika turned and glared at the cat eared waiter I AM CALM !
Back to top Go down
Carlyle Ardént
Carlyle Ardént

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:35 am

His voice at last expressed a change in mood - an even lower, more menacing gravel befitting of an angered teacher. Sneering in distaste, he firmly snatched her outstretched hand with his frozen, lifeless, skeletal fingertips. "Do not touch it." he growled, pulling her hand away. His vice-like grip remained tight, "I have not given you permission, madam." Carlyle glanced at the waiter pitifully, having hoped to not drag anyone else into this childish exchange. "You are on public property, and are setting a... Poor... Example... For the Librarium."
You're also not calm, but that's a story for another day.
Back to top Go down
Zhao
Zhao

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:00 am

Mikas expression changed as the cold hand touched her, she looked at the hand and the up at Carlyle with confusion. Cold.. she mumbled, letting out a low grow she pulled her arm away and sat back down on the couch, the waiter sighed in relief S-sorry sir.. he said bowing a little Are you er ready to order anything ? Mika was rather quiet as they talked, thinking about the mans touch, it was too cold for any normal human and not only that there was a certain feel to it.  She couldn't put her finger on it but she wanted to find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea house break  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea house break    Tea house break  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea house break
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: