Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orient STakeout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

Orient STakeout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 am

"Well gee, thanks for mentioning THAT earlier, Meridia." Haruka sighed, having finished washing her hair and moved on to the body. "I guess i´ll just have to go as i am for a while.... if the bedsheets are anything like the rest of this damned apartment, i´d walk off infected with typhoid or something."
She hummed a little tune, taking her mind off of that, and onto more important things... such as their daily routine so far. They had gathered:
A: zero Intelligence
B: a whole lot of.... ew
C: a broken vaccuum cleaner and
D: somewhat of a base between trust and mistrust. At least that was the case for Haruka, and if she were her partner, she would question a few things... such as her appearance, or her rather quick healing from what would cause most people to bleed.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Taking the sarcasm in stride, Meridia in a teasing tone of mirthful nature replies, "Anytime to be of service, Major." It was accompanied by a mock salute, one that she wasn't intending for the Major to see, but if seen anyways, would be seen, as common sense dictates, and as redundant as that sounds, then again, she was in the shower.

Anyways, besides that, it was still bugging her, that only out of politeness, and the fact she was her superior, that she didn't bother asking about the resemblance, whereas the healing... lots of weird things are allowable through weaponry, Ars Magus, and what have you, which just discounts the phenomenon as actually common place. That being thought out, Meridia decided to play something of an old classic, Ride of the Valkyries by some olden composers, while she just watched the screen in abject boredom.

"You know what, I think I'll just head out, get some R&R in a pub, and come back, oh gee, I don't know, hours later?" She adds, it was infuriating, this moment of doing nothing, seated in the same place, that only her respect for duty kept her from going out, as if waiting for someone's approval to let loose, "I mean I always pictured more excitement in this job like seducing people, explosions, car chases, that sort of thing that James Bond would've done, but instead, I get to watch people doing things with not a moment to enjoy myself."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:21 pm

After scrubbing her hair and washing her body, Haruka turned off the water and reached for a towel... until she remembered there were none, which caused her to sigh and step out as she was, grabbing the blowdryer instead and using that fan to dry off.
"Congratulations, Meridia, you´ve got the most tedious job of the entire Intelligence work. I`m not supposed to tell you this, but- we ususally give those jobs to people we don´t like, to keep them busy for a while, and depending on how long they manage to last without going crazy we eventually give them a better assignment."
Some ten minutes after stepping out of the shower, she came back into the room, with dry hair, only slightly damp body and a little pout.
"But i refuse to stay behind and wait for my fricking clothes to finish washing while you head out and have fun in a bar somewhere. If i have to sit here and wait, so do you, understand?"
With that, she sighed and scuttled through her clothes, until she came up with a little belt- which had a holster attached to it, where an antique revolver was inside. From her everyday clothing, one wouldn`t see it, even as bulky as it was, but that was the clever thing about how she carried it- it fit flush with her form.
Now, though, she just slung it round her back, the revolver by her left side, ready to be drawn.
"Alright, fit for duty now." She grinned, crossing her arms in a powerful pose- which was ruined by the way that she was completely stark naked.
"....this doesn´t work very well this way. But the only clothes i found in the closet were some speedos five sizes too big for me, and a rotting pair of swimtrunks about the same size."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:46 pm

She gave a neutral poker face at the statement of her being assigned her as an 'Antarctica duty', indignant at the idea that maybe she must've ruffled someone's feather to actually get this crap job sitting in this apartment, doing absolutely NOTHING of value, and stuck with someone else that must've also ruffled someone else's feathers. She must've gotten on Hazama's bad side or some such.

"So... if I am here because I am disliked, then what about you? Hrm?" Meridia asks, still eyes locked unto the screen of the computer, careless, she scratches the top of her bust to ease an itch that lingered there that was soothed with but a few itch. A few moments passed, and nothing of interest came up, feeling only a light breeze pass through her boxer and shirt, reacting in turn with a shiver of light nature. Haruka's latest appearance, stepping out of the bathroom in her birthday suit, stark and bare as the day she was born, albeit with a better formed body that the Lieutenant couldn't help but envision in wholeness as she swiveled around to meet her form, was something of a half-tantalizing, half-amusing display. Stifling a silly giggle from her mouth, cheeks puffing in to reel her schadenfreude over Shinamoto's latest appearance, being buck naked with nothing more than a belt to clothe her... which really, isn't doing ANYTHING of that sort at all.

"We can still head out, you know...?" Her voice was trembling, holding back a Tsunami of laughter teetering from exploding outwards, "I mean... you can ALWAYS go undercover as a stripper with that get up of yours." Unable to suppress her laughter anymore, she bursts out in a rave of mirth, reeling back unto the chair as it bent back, laughing hard and at the same time, tingled at the perfection that is Shinamoto's nubile body.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Harukas smirk faltered, and she sighed, before heading over to sit on the sofa with her legs crossed.
"Yeah yeah, keep laughing. I`ll laugh when you take a shower yourself, and face the same problem." Okay, Meridia was different from the other Intel members in that way. Most of them wouldn´t laugh at all... except for that cat, Chachakaka. Another person Hazama avoided, even more so than her.
She huffed, grabbing a pillow from the sofa and throwing it at Meridia`s laughing head. Finally sick of it all, she took the remote of the screen and changed it to regular TV, some annoying talkshow which featured the legendary Black Knight as a guest... who was being accused by one of the female guests of sexual harressment. "If this job is pointless, might as well not take it seriously. There´s nothing to find just staring into a monitor.....and yes, if you`re honestly asking why i got stuck with this job- my younger brother Hazama might be the culprit."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 pm

The laughter died down soon afterwards, fading off, Meridia wipes the tears begotten from fondling her humour far too much than she should have, sweeping it away with just one sweep of her index finger, as she sighs contently. "Pfffft, I don't think I'll get naked anytime soon, unless that IS your intention." She says, pseudo-accusation and all, but still the amusement in her tone remained. Even as her face was met with a collision of fluffy white that sent her jerking slightly back, giggling at the response she received. Oooooh, it must mean she really got under Haruka's skin, what with the comment. Pulling the pillow off her face and unto her bosom, smirking ever so still.

"Touchy touchy aren't we? If stripper isn't your thing, we can ALWAYS go for exhibitionist. Fits you muuuuch better." She chuckled, part of her attention fading away to linger to the TV screen that was... interesting to put it the least, still, the hilarity couldn't end, and she enjoyed joking around far too much to be considered proper... at least now anyways. Unless Haruka pulls rank, she figures she'll try to get away with this as long as she could. "Besiiiiides, I am not the one who decided to take a shower without any extra clothes at hand, which by the way, if you don't mind me saying, naked suits you. It brings out your inner, ah, shame, PLUS, I get to blackmai-- share photos around if a certain event doesn't happen." The inflection of her tone jovial, and her smile consistent, whicking the sweat off her brows, as she resists the temptation to try to shower as well. It was getting a bit hot in here after all.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 7:18 am

Haruka huffed, crossing her arms in front of her chest with her legs firmly crossed.
"If i find just one picture of me anywhere on the web, you might find yourself talking to the Imperator Librarius who then asks you why people have pictures of you dating Ragna the Bloodedge. As for stripping- no, Intelligence pays much better. And remind me of the exhibitionist thing when you`re getting out of bed in your pink panties and i made you sleep on the balcony."
She opens her eyes again, grinning a bit darkly.
"Don´t tempt me, Kreuz. I`ve been doing this job longer than you have."
Truth to be told though, it WAS hot in here. She didn´t feel the least bit cold despite wearing practically nothing. Was the weather ars broken again? ...no, likely the heater. Or all that surveillance equipment was running hot. Or both.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:50 am

Spun around to meet Haruka's figure once more, that bare backed hairless figure of slender porcelain proportions, an eyebrow raised, smile retained, "Oho? And just where would you find a non-existent picture of me dating Ragna? And you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Just as she seemed like she'd be gaining the losing ground, she kept her cool, she knew Haruka was trying to regain her grounds after the scathing tease she gave. It was funny like that. Not that she minded the threats, actually welcomed it as a way to exercise activity in her mind, she was far too slothful at the moment, and Haruka was a good company to keep around, platonically of course.

"Heeeey, I don't wear pink, I prefer black personally with frills, and it's not like I am the naked one here among the both of us, sitting so casually without a care in the world." She pauses, "Besides... I am wearing boxers at the moment. I can go out in those, and it'd be seen as a normal thing, as opposed to your cowboy stripper get up... heheh."

Queue another pause.

"Now where is the fun in abstaining from temptations? You know what they say about the forbidden fruit-- what is barred tastes the sweetest of all."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 10:02 am

"One- photoshopping blackmail is my favorite. Two- going out in just boxers is still going to create a crowd with jugs like yours. And three- Just because i`m related to that snake doesn´t mean i don´t get ticked off about Genesis-jokes."
She sighs, leaning back. What the hell were they doing here? Was this work? Nope. This wasn`t work, and it wasnt like they would find any interesting Intel in the next five hours. So they were slacking off and accusing each other of different things.
Unfortunately field work was impossible until her clothes were dried and she had her fill of cleaning the apartment after what happened yesterday. So as annoying as it was, this was all they had.
"You´re awfully focused on strippers. As if you like them a lot. On top of that, our recruits train together while being naked, so whats the big deal with this?"
Haruka grins, finding a few holes in her wall to grapple up on.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:16 am

"Nice of you to notice that what makes me great are my jugs, and not my great personality. People usually prefer the latter when it comes to me." She snarked in a huffy tone smitten with inflections of pseudo-frustration and humor, looking down first, then left, then back up, to the naked woman, whom she never had the hono-- well, just training with her in general.

A funny thought that, not many people actually got to train with Meridia, and she preferred it that way. The only person even to have come to train alongside her while the two were bare, was her former best friend, whom disappeared one day due to some reasons to do with wanting to experience her youthfulness at its extreme, whatever the Hell that means. Besides, Haruka SURE loved to take her sweat time wearing that provocative get up.

"Nothing much really, I just like to have fun at your expense, and it's not like there is anything wrong with looking like a stripper, it's a nice job, pays well with the tips, and all you have to do is shake your ass around to have the cash flow." It was casually put, leaning back on the chair, she rests her head against her palms intertwined and overlapping over one another, "And about that... I didn't make it a habit to train except in private, so as you understand, not anyone saw me bare except for one, but she isn't around, at least not by phone, to talk exquisitely and in intimate detail over our gratuitous and sweaty spars we had." A dab of sardonic inflection flows via lips.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 8:19 am

"Oho? So the great Meridia is a shy one. Would´ve never guessed~" Haruka whistled, ignoring the rest of what she said, She switched the legs that were crossed over, giving the briefest look of what was in between, before briefly looking at the television. Seven women had invaded the stage and attacked General Mutsuki with handbags, while security personal were trying to keep them apart.
Fun, but not enough fun to keep her off of the great Meridia.
"So what you´re saying is, i should quit my job and start stripping in clubs because it pays better, Lieutenant?" She clicked her tongue, raising an eyebrow lightly. "Do you think i´d have the talent for that, being as clumsy as i am? I`ve seen strippers during information gathering. Those giant plateau shoes with even bigger heels would cause serious death and injury around me, would i attempt to pole dance."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 pm

A half-bloomed flower, thin in proportions, barely flowing out from folds, if Meridia were to give an apt description of Haruka's femininity. NOT THAT SHE WAS LOOKING ON PURPOSE. It was just there of course, she has affirmed her love for men, and is in no way having slight lesbian tendencies due to being stuck in a hot room, wearing very little but boxers with a bare woman whom for all intents and purposes, decided to sit there, in a more daring get up as much as just a belt which doesn't do the justice of covering her body. Exposed for all, at least within the room, and by all, it'd be Meridia.

"No no, of course not. I am not shy, just a private person, that's how us intelligence types operate nowadays. I prefer to watch, shyness isn't me, that's obvious." A defense produced, she was immediate in it and would have none of the idea she was shy, no way, "Buuut, I AM great. That much is true."

She ignored the ongoing news with General Mutsuki anyways, though he had a dream job of being paid exquisitely, prestige, as well as perhaps personal knowledge of the Imperator, he was something of a womanizer. Infamous and known by all women in NOL, Hell, Meridia once had heard him being titled 'Enemy of Womankind' for his woeful ways. The television was, ah, not in her field of vision anyways.

"Oho, I wouldn't worry about injuries. I noticed how fast you healed, and given how slender you seem, I wouldn't doubt your flexibility, not with the way you're built." She needs something to do, and it was starting to get a little sweat-inducing in the room, with beads of sweat rolling down her skin, contracting her whites into slight transparency, hugging around her figure ever so closely as it revealed it were only what she wore, "...Speaking of which, we need to get out of here soon, starting to sweat a little... pluuus, there is nothing worthwhile happening... and UGH, nothing exciting ever happens on this watch, it's a career stopper, that's what it is."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:16 am

"So you like to watch... is that voyeuristic tendancy the reason for joining Intelligence? You seem to have no problems watching a young couple on that screen." Haruka chuckled, as much as she wanted to slap Meridia for the pole dancing comment. She turned down the volume of the TV as women started to scream and roar blood and murder for the womanizer.
"Then shall we go out and ask in strip clubs if they have a pole for rent, seeing how much you want to see me show my flexibility? I`m sure that small clinic in Orient Town can treat wounds that were given by Stilletto heels to the head." She purred. "Not that i would do that to you on purpose, of course~"

This was a suprising amount of fun, teasing Meridia, watching her reactions and watching her fluster over Harukas body, as embarressing as the later part was.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:08 am

Glowed red, huffing in frustration. Is THIS why Haruka was transferred over to what was akin to a career killer? Because she was insufferable with her comments? Just why does she have to have her ways with pressing buttons like this? Alright, calming down, breathing in and out, especially considering her face looked like a raspberry now, which no doubt Haruka would play on, she needed to return to her own footing.

''Alright, get dressed then... or actually, stay undressed, since you seem so infatuated with the idea of stripping. Naked, pink with fuzzy cuffs and kinky seem to suit you.'' She jests, taking off where she saddled, she reached for a jacket, and a pair of pants, the driest ones around and the cleanest looking among the bundle. They were two sizes above her own, but she had a belt, and she didn't want to get every gaze turned on her, not that it'd be a problem with Haruka soaking up all the attention. ''And there is only one reason ANYONE would join Intelligence, and that's to watch others. Voyeurism is just a perk of the job.'' Her red subsides to her normal caramel tone.

''I am not the one as buck and bare as the day I was born anyways, not that I am worried about stilettos, since you'd be out of those as well by the time greens start flashing,'' She smirked, alright, so she is back to her groove. One of the first lessons taught by Big Boss, an affectionate nickname given to a cyclopean instructor who is legendary for being the sneakiest guy out there, was to remain in control of all situations, among some other drawl that ranted on about philosophers, legacies, and CQC. Also the unnecessary need to eat flora and fauna when their job is to literally not do that, ''Ready, tuts? Or... or did you just lose your courage you had a moments ago? Hrmmm~?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orient STakeout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2