Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orient STakeout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 am

Lining along the ground are great swathes of neatly rowed wood making up the floor, brown and mahogany, surrounded by columns of the same material at every edge, followed by even more wood of the same make. Making squares along in two's at one section of the wall, with darkened glass that is dusty from months of negligence. Tables, are set as arrays of wires are lining up the entire apartment room, from the edge underneath the watch of the wall, of many differing functions from network cables to powering cables. What ruins the apartment's rather homely and somewhat luxurious features are the bland and grayish machinery from computer screens and holokeyboards, atop desks, surveillance monitors next to said computers with flashing blue LED screens, humming with information and reports of the entailing area.

Meridia herself sat behind the screen, since this was a stakeout and intelligence gathering, she wore some casual clothing. Common sense dictated she wears ripped hotpants jeans, but she elected to just wear a pair of jeans, though chaffing trousers can be, boots, and a sweater with rolled up sleeves. Substituting her usual visored cap for a skullcap instead. Mashing the keyboard buttons rather nonchalantly and slowly, as she was drawn with introspection with thoughts of the area. It was a hotbed for activity that NOL overlooked, a fatal mistake, one that Intelligence has to clean up, much to her pain in the ass about it.

Dark bags hung underneath her eyes, as sleep hasn't claimed her for a while, two days and running she consistently just kept watch of the following area, in the rustic apartment so pilfered by spider's web, dust layers, and some dried off water drips by the faucet by the toilet. The only thing cleaned up is the bed, barely touched as it is and neat. The morning was going to be long, but she didn't mind, she could work nonstop anyways.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 10:27 am

The door creaked open after a brief click as the lock came out of place, undone by the proper key. Right away, a musky smell came into her nose, and Haruka cringed as she saw the desolate state of Meridia´s stakeout apartment. She was beginning to regret accepting this assignment already.. this was bad for her karma, wasnt it.
Haruka looked around, past the electronic surveillance and the general mess, to get a feeling for the place and where everything was, until moving silently over to Meridia, who seemed to be both lacking a lot of sleep and being incredibly concentrated. Admireable, but...
"You´re giving Intelligence a bad name, Lieutenant." She whispered into her ear, patting both of her shoulders at once in an attempt to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:32 am

Though when she accepted the assignment, it was likewise the same reaction she was met when she entered the apartment. The rancid reek invading her nose made it hard to sleep, and she couldn't exactly afford to mess up her observation tempo either, which left her with the compromise of foregoing sleep entirely. Mashing at the buttons, as she soon veered off from reading reports, to actually watching casual videos pertaining to LoLKaka's as the meme goes, where Kaka cats are doing hilariously adorable things.

The door opening and waning flew past her in sound, as she couldn't acknowledge it anymore. Her concentration was down the slippery slope. A murky feeling of shimmering light going out drew out from her, withdrawing just like her concentration. If she would be surprised, that's long gone, she couldn't register it well enough. Turning to look at Haruka with a withdrawn stare with those darkened eyes careening for blissful rest, half-awake as it were, "Oh, it's you. My liaison right?" She mumbled, "Can't say I am doing anything but my job... but if that's what makes Intelligence look bad, then call me the worst."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:10 pm

"Intel is the worst by definition." Haruka muttered, sitting down on the barren ground next to her to watch. "We´re invading peoples private lives, discover affairs, relationships, sins, and file them in a cabinet for the time when we need them... such as destroying someone´s career. If there´s something worse, i don´t know it. But its a fun job."
She briefly chuckled at a kaka eating a car tire, only to turn into a humanoid balloon when the pressure vessel was popped, and looked about in the room.
"So, any findings yet?" She asked, deciding to ignore the more pressing question of "What kind of junkyard is this?"
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Meridia would normally nod in agreement, it was true in ways that intelligence was too invasive, but the leads are all dried up at this point, all in courtesy to Captain Hazama hoarding all the good jobs, leaving the smaller and much less enjoyable ones to the likes of Meridia and other operatives. That and all with orders like keep away from Ragna, for the strangest of reasons, among other things that she can never understand, but anyways, must do her job despite the severe handicaps, like a lack of clearance to certain intel despite being Intelligence. What was weird though, was just how awfully similar Haruka Shinamoto, her liaison, was to Hazama. Except with a far more delicate figure befitting a model, a graceful and softer face not usually filled with some sort of mischievous intent like the Cap'n, and the obvious lack of male genitalia, unless Meridia has to check, which she'd rather not. Usually men would actually line up for women like her, but hey, it's not like Meridia was checking her out, just gauging Haruka's differences.

Quiet for a moment, she let Haruka's thought brew and cook in her mind, and the truth and intent behind them as to why that specific statement was said, after all, Intelligence is suspicious of EVERYONE, before speaking her part, "Some affairs can be saucy and fun to watch, than others." She added jokingly with her trademark smirk, "And nothing, except two officers drinking on the job, which is by far the most treasonous thing I've found so far... which is not to say, ah, a great deal of it. That's the entire report to find watching THIS specific area, for a week." That said, she closed the tab with the LOLKaka videos, and went right back to her fact finding surveillance.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:54 pm

"Tsss. Waste of time in that case... thats the payoff of what, two days?" She sighed, patting Meridias shoulder before getting back up. She´d go insane sooner or later anyways, so there was no sense in watching any of that more than she had to. She took off her plumps and put them by the door, seeing no point in them indoors, and made her way into what she presumed was the kitchen. "I`ll make some coffee. If i can find any..." Haruka rifled through the closets of the apartment, coming up with more dust, spiderwebs and junk. Eventually, she found a coffee box, which she simply chose to not doubt and use as it was. Next, she had to find the coffee machine... or something similar.
"...was it always like this? The apartment, i mean. Seems like its far too desolate and run down to be the work of just one intelligence officer." She looked over to Meridia, and blinked, then flushed as she saw what was happening on the screen, choosing not to question why two officers were obviously getting it on just ten minutes after a shift change.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Shrugged after the pat, it wasn't as much as consoling as much as it reminded her of how dead tired she was from days of surveillance, unable to sleep because of the pungent smell decorating the air with its disagreeable state. Flickering through the screen before her were the suddenly changing activity of the two officers, both of whom obviously were inebriated and downright out of their wits, broke into a frantic pacing of sloppy kisses, groping, and exaggerated clash of bodies that soon weighed down on the nearest dumpster. Clothing were discarded, as the screen showed further details that was by far, the most amusing and interesting thing out of Meridia's surveillance. At least SOMETHING was happening, and it was something just quite... naughty. Music to Intelligence's ears.

Her attention wavered from the voice that inquired, craning her head slowly, and her eyes to meet with the one whom looks a bit like Hazama, though obviously more feminine and aesthetically pleasant to the eyes, "Huh... oh, it was like this when I got here. And that's only because we're not allowed to open windows, or keep doors open for long... I am long overdue with getting out of here anyways, been a while since I had my beauty sleep." She said, her hand hovering over the mouse without her oversight, trying to minimize the tab with the two soon to be fornicating officers, only to maximize focus, showing the acts in further details, "SO, ah, did you get the coffee?" She wanted to change the subject, get the attention away from something that she'll probably file away as evidence for job termination, and then the latter being evidence to congratulate the duo for having a May-December romance in these times.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:27 am

Haruka chuckled as Meridia minimized the tab, probably because she was embarressed that the lime haired woman looked right at it.
"You know, you can just leave it open. Not like anything else happens right now... and those two are kinda cute. At least those two do something good tonight."
She grinned, holding up the pot she had discovered full of coffee beans. "Found it. Though the machine to put it in seems to be missing..."
Haruka opened some more cupboards, finding random junk, junkfood and plates who´re actually filthier than the rest of the apartment. "Jesus christ. You know, i think the first thing i´ll do in this place is clean up. Like, everything."
She sighs as still, no coffee machine was in sight, however... then, something slipped from the top shelf of the cupboard she was currently going through, and not only was she bombarded with crap, a coffee machine, slightly stained, hit her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Internally cursed Haruka for her frankness, she didn't need to have these images of two rather vigorous couple copulating in a display that taunts Meridia of her helpless nature to do nothing but watch, in sheer utter boredom. Taking a long moment to just rest her weary eyes, maybe Haruka was the reprieve she long sought, the one whom will take over watch duty as she gets some beauty rest, that Kreuz's consciousness faded away slowly, losing alertness, what Haruka said shrinking into murmurs that she took no heed, besides cleaning, missing machine, and some mysterious Christ figure that was a rather weird name for someone to invoke, pretty weird indeed.

That almost-asleep state burst away, filling her were attention to see the source of the crash, the sound that emitted from junk piling down, spinning around in almost perfect cadence with her chair to see Haruka slighted with a bruise. Hastening her stride, she reaches out to inspect the injury in question on Haruka's face, prodding at it lightly, "Well, shit. How badly hurt are you?" She asked, her eyes slanting to the side, looking for anything that can be used as a cold pack, instead, pulling open the fridge in a smooth motion to pull out an ancient beer bottle that may as well be vinegar. Icy cold and frosted with whiteness, applied in pressure to the hurt spot, "Wouldn't want you ruining your perfect face on my account now, just... go rest by the couch or something, it's one of the cleaner furnitures the room, so no worries on catching asthma. I'll get you some aspirin to relieve the pain, I guess." Meridia smirked, her tone with the usual jovial demeanor as she jested.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Haruka was perplexed by the sudden and effective treatment she was getting from Meridia, who seemed to have snapped wide awake. Effectively, her body was sturdy enough to regenerate that fairly quickly, the Azure built into her doing wonders for injuries like that.
Still, it was pretty nice of her to care this way.
"Its just a bump on the head, don´t get your panties in a bunch. I´ll be fine... though, uh, sitting down sounds pretty good right now.. and maybe you should do the coffee, and i´ll watch the security camera."
Said and done, she turned the viewscreen over so that she could watch from the couch.... and instantly gain a grin on her face as the sight had become rather saucy. Still, something bothered her.
"So why are you even watching the cameras at this hour? Its eleven in the evening on a saturday... no important exchanges happen at this time. You should rather get some sleep. Its good to have a sense of duty, but i see no sense in something like that."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 pm

In a sense, her sudden call to attention is a latent result of actually having been close to enough battlefields in the Ikarugan Civil War to warrant such suddenness of caution. After all, a blunder would mean her end, and Meridia survived, which just goes to show how much experience she has hardwired into her body to actually retain that alertness, though no matter how dormant it may be.

She found it amusing, the whole panties remark over what amounted to Meridia was but a flesh wo-- normal bruise, right, she can't begin to quote the ancient motion picts video called Monty Python, "Mhm, just TRY not to get too excited over seeing those two making about like rabbits, we still have more important duties, like invading other people's privacy and listening to their phone calls." She smiles coyly, slowing over as her pace became sluggish, her energy draining and her need for coffee ascending upwards into the sky. Taking the coffee container with the beans inside, instinctive and knowing more of the apartment's make, she reaches for the coffee machine, and spills the contents into the grinder. Latching the lid to a close, plugging the machine in as she aligned the two vertical shafts into the plug, sliding them in gingerly as the metallic surface slightly caressed against the hardened plastic. That out of the way, her fingers felt the nub that was the switch, the smooth red surface that were tilted up into life, as the machine begun to work its magic. The beans grinded into minced powder of brown, heating up the water filled beforehand.

Now, free from her quest, she turned to lock visions with the lime haired one, "Huh, who'd have thought it was already Saturday? Then again... nothing notable happened for this entire week, besides Ragna the Bloodedge, but Captain Hazama ordered every personnel to steer clear from the man." She shrugs, finding the hum of coffee being grinded up pleasing to her ears, "It's weird that we can't organize a large scale campaign to take down Ragna, it's not like he is hard to track, what with him being anything but secretive."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:47 am

"That, my dear, is way, way above our paygrade to even think about."
Haruka commented, rubbing her forehead with a groan. Normally she´d be compelled to mastrubate, seeing the sight on screen, but the pain from her head significantly dampened her desire to do so... instead, she simply peeked over to Meridia making coffee.
"Believe it or not, but by now the Imperator Librarius gives the orders concerning his case. And you know what politicians are like. Don´t expect a large scale attack in the next few years."
The lime haired girl stretched out on the sofa, slowly the pain faded as she got into a more comfortable position... the Azure was working its magic, as ususal.
Then, a little screen popped up on her smartwatch, a news bullitin. It took her some resolve to read it, but what she read there made her heart stop briefly. The Kagutsuchi branch was attacked, and partially collapsed... initial reports believe it to be the work of Ragna the Bloodedge, although the damage is less than ususal. Seeing Meridia´s eyes, however, and how she could barely stand from her lack of sleep, she decided to skip on it.
"....coffee ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

"We're not mere soldiers though, we're Intelligence. We question and gather information, even on our own, politicians or no, we can't let casualties continue by remaining ignorant of the circumstances..." She drawled, tired yet her misery waning in the face and height of her coffee being just about brewed, poured into a bottle below within thick viscous brown which filled her nostrils with the muddish aroma, pouring it at the nearest and cleanest cup (which she incidentally cleaned, there must be something to drink out of even then), to quarter a brim, the whitish smoke rising in a show of heat, that she, without even a moment to spare, sipped it. Her energy, though on borrowed time, returning like a fire kindled alit. Ignorant of the events that transpired, as her senses were still numb to the thoroughfare of fatigue.

She nods when given the inquiry of her coffee, taking another hearty sip, careful not to burn her tongue from the heated brown, blowing every per every drink, the taste bearable since she added sugar to mask the somewhat stale taste of the stimulant coursing down her throat, "It is. To be frank though, this is just me running on fumes, and it'd last me, oh, what? Two to four hours? And that's only if nothing pressing comes up."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:07 pm

Haruka nodded and slowly got up again, a slight dizzyness and discomfort fading away soon as she found her balance rather quickly. The concussion, it seemed, was fading away too, and she went over to Meridia to fetch a cup from one of the cupboards she opened earlier, cleaning it with upmost care.
"You know, i could use a cup full of it too. Especially since you should take a nap and leave the work to me in the meantime... don´t you realize you´ll get sloppy and miss important details when you don´t even know what time it is anymore?"
Giving her a pat on the shoulder, Haruka took the bottle and poured some of its contents into her cup, before taking a whiff. It smelled like coffee, at least. Maybe the contents of the container discovered weren´t like the rest of the apartment. There was still hope left.
"Or good god, if you won´t let me do that, at least let me clean up here in the meantime. This really isn´t insuspicious."

She realized something, and her eyes perked up, before the woman extended her hand toward Meridia.
"By the way- I´m Major Haruka Shinamoto. One rank under the asshole extraordinare. Looking forward to working with you."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 pm

Clean up this mess? Oh the monumental task that stood before Haruka, the vast Herculean effort needed to even make the place presentable is equivalent to clearing out all the Seithr in the world to make it habitable once again, which is to iterate, pretty damn hard. Still, it would be nice to live in a clean place, one nary a dirt or mold in sight, and neither the vermin that follow, that being partridges which infest whatever holes they can fit into. A strange breed of creatures they are, to have become such and so. Still, there was the matter of her head, that from the looks of it, what glance she turned to meet with the Major's, saw it in fact the bruise diminished quite quickly. She was growing inquisitive, but didn't show a sign or make a millidecibel of sound over it. The other woman was courteous as it is anyways, and given the presence of Ars Magus, phenomenon such as these can be handwaved, it was just her appearance that piqued her interest most.

"You'll keep watch at least, right? I got so much on my mind, but I am so tired... I don't think I'll get up from anything short of a thunderous explosion ringing outside." The bed she looks at to the side appears ever so desired more than ever now, even with the coffee, just a few moments of shut eye, minutes granted, with some peaceful thinking, and she can slumber to her heart's content, "So what I wanted to say was, feel free to clean to your heart's content, even with a vacuum cleaner."

That said, she blinked at the gesture presented, unusual to be met by such a thing, a handshake, but it wasn't uncommon enough to be considered a foreign thing. She knew just what to do, meeting her palms with one of her own, up and down went her hand. "My my, just aren't you quite the fan of Captain Hazama?" Her cheeks extend, mouth corners pivot, and a smile beams, a sense of mirth dominating her otherwise former frustration, "Lieutenant Meridia Kreuz, two ranks below that fox faced bastard." That being said, she drifts her hand away, happening towards the bed that her strides forceful and wriggly, squirming her malleable feet out of her footwear, and soon enough, out of her jeans, that through deliberate effort, she casually discards her top to unveil she wore boxers and a shirt underneath it all. With impatience and haste, she just drops on the bed flat on her face, burying into the pillow before turning to the side, eyes closed, and her left cheek cherishing the comfort spreading across her skin, easing the tortured protests her body endured from the sheer fatigue.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:13 pm

Haruka was stunned, in a bad manner, how fast Meridia was lost in Morpheus`s lair as soon as she hit the hay. She must´ve been close to passing out in that state... and she started to regret the thing she said. Clean up? THIS kind of mess?
...Well, she had all night...

So, she sighed, and stripped off her coat and hat, trying not to dirty her uniform too much, and got to work- getting rid of the garbage, feeding the washing machine and the dishwasher several times, and as soon as she found a vacuum cleaner (And fixed it), she did a bit of vaccuming too... for a few minutes, before the engine of the cleaner died. Even Ars Magus machines were not very fond of dirt. In the end, she had to sweep and scrub most of the filth, and in the early hours, she simply resigned, having reduced the mess significantly down to the degree of the apartment of a single man, before passing out on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Time passed fast like a butterfly suctioned through vacuum, and Meridia hadn't moved an inch or budged, mostly sleeping without an audible snore or as much as a drool, while her hair pooled around her, some of it getting into her mouth, which caused her to puff more so than usual to blow it out, unconsciously. It was only hours by tens and a few half, did she finally awaken, much better for the wear, no longer grasped by the entrails of fatigue. With new found energy, she leans forward, rubbing her eyes clear of debris gathered from sleep, as she looks around to see something she thought wouldn't be possible, at least not in a span of a day, and with that, an exhausted Haruka on the couch.

"Huh, I guess she wore herself out, and here she was, insisting I don't work myself too hard." She murmurs with a half-hearted smile. Tugging against the bed sheet, tightening to a squeeze.

Wordlessly, she got up, and loomed over the woman, sheet in hand that she spread over her slender form in one smooth motion. It spanned from feet to shoulders, as she left her there covered and snug in comfort, whatever she could manage. She actually did a pretty damn good job in this place, there wasn't even a smell anymore, and in fact, she can actually walk on the floor barefeet, without being followed by a sticky feeling. It was a good thing, finally, smooth wooden caress she had, shuffling along to the PC that she turns on to continue her surveillance once again, leaning back with a satisfied smile.

"Leave it to her to work her ass off for the sake of others."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:40 pm

"....I`m just a fucking saint, ain´t i." Haruka muttered, stirred awake by the feeling of the sheet draped over her. Her eyes came open a little bit, but she didn´t move an inch away from the couch, nor did she care to change the channel on the security monitor which was now displaying an empty alleyway.
"The vacuum cleaner´s broken, by the way, and all the garbage bins in the house are full now. Gonna take care of that later. Also the dishwasher´s full, and all of your stuff i could find is in the washer..." She grumbled a bit, blinking. "I didn´t want to sleep, but things got frustrating, so i did."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:34 pm

Mashed a few keys along, bored, toggling to the next surveillance. It was like this for a while, and it's not like ANYTHING new happens. She was bored, and probably Haruka was as well. It didn't inspire amusement much as the first fifty few times she looked at through the streets, that it makes her wonder, just WHY was she even assigned to this particular spot in town? The fact of the matter is, it's JUST TOO PEACEFUL. Nothing wrong going on, all is perfect, that maybe it'd be better off if she chases Ragna or something of that sort.

"We could always call the cleaners, you know. Get some subordinate, preferably a private, or a corporal, to do the washing. It's what I'd do... usually, plus beats staying here alone." She offers a smile with a sly edge to it. One that wanes as the next fragment piqued her apt attention.

Her clothes were gone? And all she has on are a set of boxers and a T-shirt? She inclines her head over to the one whom offered the statement, the lime-haired woman, the one who looks like Hazama, A LOT, except feminine, with an ovular face.

"Eh? Just how long is it going to be in the wash? I mean you DID set the dial for cold wash, right?" She asked, "Riiiiight?"
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm

Haruka shrugs, honestly having forgotten after passing out what she set the washing machine to. It was probably the right dial. If not, she was going to have a laugh. If Meridia wouldn´t beat her up first.
If, maybe, whatever. She´d have to get up to find out the truth.. did she want to get up? Nope. Did she have to? Nope.... well technically, but nope.
"Take a look yourself, i did the major work here as it is. ....get it? Major doing the major work? Ah, whatever." She seemed really motivated. Maybe a bit of coffee would help?
"...is there any coffee left? I feel like i might need some."
The yellow cat eyes blinked a bit, before she gave a look over to Meridia who still sat there in basically just her underwear, slightly messed up hair and seemingly having nothing to do. She was quite the pretty one, that Meridia, even in this less than ideal set of clothing Haruka could see how many heads she must be spinning, walking down a street.
That was a funny girl. She knew Hazama, and yet didn´t question her looks. Maybe she didn´t care, maybe she was polite. Who knew.
Haruka sighed and rolled over... only to curse a little as she hit the floor, having rolled to the wrong side.
"Alright alright, i´m awake."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 3:29 am

Meridia just let out a sarcastic laugh that consisted of three ha's, at the joke. It was just enough to facepalm over, if anything. But she shrugged it off, lending her somewhat sympathetic laugh to the woman so the moment wouldn't be awkward pregnant of a pause.

"Yes, your highness. It's right over the counter, waiting for you, if you bother to move that is. It's not a major effort really... geddit? Major? You? Effort? I mean two can play at that game." She smiled, still glazing visually the other woman's form, couch-ridden and not out of bed.

Meridia didn't mind being in a pair of boxer and shirt, not her usual choice of undergarments, but it was cheap, and given the state of the apartment, it was also the best option so she wouldn't ruin her frilly panties. Plus Haruka was a fellow woman, so there wasn't any kind of hostility or tension in the air that'd arise were it from a man, only apathy despite the fact she is a few tugs away from total nudity. Not that it wasn't easy to get it, just that her mind isn't in places like these, though Haruka on the other hand... her opinion on the matter? She could get any men she wanted, what with a great personality, comely face and a model's figure that women would kill for, literally, to get, but of course, most would just focus on her posterior and bust, both of which Shinamoto is generously endowed in.

Keeping silent on the whole Hazama resemblance, as she just reasoned they might be siblings, or something of that nature. Not that uncommon really, considering humans tend to mate a lot, that being the species she belongs to... she needs to get laid sometimes.

She chuckled at the misfortune, a light laugh, but it lacked a mocking edge to it. Filled rife with mirth and high in pitch, "Heh, I guess you can say... you made a major miscalculation." Her tongue rolls in a somewhat vaguely British twang.
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:41 pm

"You´re killing me." Haruka groaned at the jokes that she was presented with, groggily standing in the room at long last and coming to a stunning conclusion.
"It smells better here than yesterday, i gotta say that. Maybe all that work paid off a little bit."
Haruka stretched and, upon remember all that work, irks a bit and starts to strip out of the sweaty, stained-from-the-room clothing. "Keep working on your lines, Lieutenant, i´m going to borrow your shower for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 9:01 pm

"Your joke, not mine." She smiles, leaning back with both arms unfurled upwards into a slender stretch, audible cracks in many resounded and so too did the tensions fizzle away that were locked in her joints, moaning in delight from the release of the aches as she flexes some more. Care free what with the room not smelling like a cadaver processing line if anything, which by the way, she actually had to wade through once. Took weeks to wash off the rancid smell.

"Sure sure, bathroom is the only completely clean part of this apartment, I made sure of that." She chimes in, flexing to her right as further cracks sound, sighing in relief, making sure not to look at the stripping woman out of respect for her bodily form, "Oh, and Major, there are no towels in there, but there is a blow dryer you can use instead. Takes a while, but gets the job done just as well."
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 am

"Oh great. Just the best and the brightest apartments for the Intelligence Department."
Haruka sighed, having shed the dirty clothes off of herself and shaking her head. Did Hazama have something to do with this? More than likely. He likely assigned her to the worst possible place. "Well, can´t be helped. I´ll see you in a few."
With that, she went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her... only to discover that the door wouldn`t STAY closed, something was wrong with the lock. Or the doorframe. Either way, it didn`t matter if it was just the two of them here... right?
With a light groan, she got under a lukewarm spray of water to forget about the previous day and get cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Meridia
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Meridia

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 10:39 am

So, Meridia wondered, why'd she strip right in the room instead of the bathroom? And then just flung away said clothing without consideration? And for that fact, why DIDN'T Meridia actually mention earlier that there was no spare clothing, and that the best thing to do is just dry off. But she certainly knows that... does she? Shrugging the sentiments off, as she glanced in a platonic manner at Haruka, just a brief moment when she stripped, Meridia couldn't help but admire the perfection of the body she saw, before it just went off. If she actually liked women, the one part of Haruka she'd have liked most, would be her posterior, but surely Meridia doesn't like women, right...? Suppressing these thoughts, she went back to mashing a few keyboard buttons to get her mind off of such thoughts, that maybe some good old work would get rid of the frustrations that are now manifesting in the form of indiscriminate interest in anything, whatever form they may be.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, but there is no extra clothes around. Best use the laundry machine, and wear the bed sheet covers if you want something on!" She hollered on over, loud enough for the woman to hear, while her attention was locked unto the computer... just watching. Not boring at all in any way or form, nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orient STakeout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orient STakeout   Orient STakeout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orient STakeout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next