Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sector Seven Hallways

Go down 
+2
Es
Lambda-11
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:10 am

"Hmm..."

Cajun paced around the bluenette, her eyes examining every bit of detail regarding her friend while she placed a hand on her delicate chin. After giving Noel the same kind of examining stare, as if measure their waist and bust line with her eyes, her lips curled into a smile.

"Ah yes, I think I have something for both of you." she finally said "Give me a minute. I'll need to go to my room and pick them up."

"Gee...thanks, Cajun" Noel brightened up, giving Cajun a smile sure to melt many a heart.

"Any time, Noel." the scientist giggled before turning on her heel and leaving the two for a moment "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere!"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:14 am

While Mai flushed red as Cajun touched so much as her chin, she breathed a sigh of relief as she gave her a prositive response. She wouldn´t have to wear that uniform again for a while.
As the scientist left, Mai looked after her for two seconds, before quickly getting back into bed with Noel, giving her a tender kiss. "She scared the crap out of me. Why didn´t you lock the door, Noel?" Mai responded with frustration, now unable to vent the heat of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:15 pm

"Sorry." Noel chuckled as she felt the kiss, but winced when she noticed Mai's frustrated tone "I guess I was so excited to be with you, that I forgot about it..."

As she said this, she gave the bluenette an expression that would remind one of a puppy looking guilty for ripping up a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Mai giggled with a smile, before stroking over her head once.
"Its fine, Noel~ we`ll do it another time. Remind me of it, i really want to experience what you taste like.."
Her hand ran over Noel`s left thigh, into her inner thigh and slightly upward.
"...down there." Her supertaste would probably go ape as soon as she so much inhaled a drop of Noel´s fluids.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Noel shuddered when she felt Mai's hand caress her inner thigh, her touch alone enough to drive her mad.

"Mai..."

"Oh, you're going at it again already?" Cajun blinked as she entered the room with a pile of clothes in her arms, causing Noel to instinctively turn away, her cheeks red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:32 pm

"Gah!" Mai´s hand shot away from Noel and she looked back at Cajun, blushing deep red.
"Cajun... admit it, you were standing outside the hallway just to see what happens..! There´s no way you can sneak into the room with those heels! @.@" Mai accused her, although she was still glad to see the clothes Cajun brought over.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:42 pm

"Just gathering data, is all." Cajun quipped back with a smile as she handed Mai her ensemble (along with underwear); a plain white form-fitting t-shirt along with a black leather jacket and black fingerless gloves, blue jeans and black combat boots with steel toe caps.

"Now for you, Noel." she giggled as she handed the blonde her more elaborate get-up; a blue mantle that reaches up to her back, a white halter top, a blue mini-skirt with a huge black belt adorning the waist, blue boots with gold in-ines and steel caps. As for accessories, there was a red tie as well as white gloves and a blue headband.

"I-I have to wear this?!!" the poor wallflower blushed a heavier shade of red upon receiving her clothes.

"Why not? It simply fits you." was the reply from the wily scientist, grinning due to the reaction Noel was giving.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:53 pm

As Mai thankfully recieved the garments, she put them on quickly until it was complete.
"...It.. kind of makes me look like a villan, doesn`t it? Like some sort of evil biker?!" Mai freaked, seeing the steel toed boots, and fingerless gloves paired with a leather jacket.
She swallowed, before nodding to Cajun. "Thank you, regardless... you´re a lifesaver."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:02 pm

"Yeah...thanks!"

Noel nodded happily as she finished putting on her clothes. While she thought it showed a fair amount of skin, she couldn't deny that it looked good on her.

"My pleasure." Cajun giggled as she watched her friends examine their new attire. "Anyway, I believe I should bring you up to speed."

With a short breath, the lavender-haired scientist dropped her cheerful demeanor and assumed a more businesslike one "Tell me...what has the Professor already told you?"
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:06 pm

Mai thought about that for a moment. What did Kokonoe tell her? ....
...after a short while, she shrugged.
"Nothing, actually. She told us the NOL was evil and i learned some stuff from kissing her, but.. nothing i can make sense of. Apperantly she`s working on something called "Golden Tager MK Ultra", whatever that is."
Really, Kokonoe just dumped them here as much as Mai knew.
"But i passed out from being stabbed in the chest, so Noel would know more than me."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:25 pm

"...Of course, you kissed her." Cajun could only sigh at Mai's words; there was only one way she'd learn about the Professor's crazy projects.

"Uhm..." Noel piped up meekly, as she usually does "Would you know what being the "Eye of the Azure" means? I was called that by..." She trailed off there, not wanting to relive the horror she felt being forced to gaze into the madman's eyes.

At the mention of that term, Cajun immediately did a double take "Child of the Azure??" she put her hand on her chin once more and began brainstorming, mumbling to herself from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:09 am

"S-so what if i kissed her?! Its not like i like her or something, i love Noel!!" It just blurted out of her, a tad of a blush on her cheeks. Cajun know what it was like with her, she kissed a lot of people whever she liked it or not. As Cajun started to brainstorm though, Mai blinked, then sighed, remembering what to do.
"Cajun. You were asked something." Mai said, and gently held the girl´s nose shut with two fingers, since she knew Cajun muttered quietly to herself and when she´d start to sound like an elephant she´d react to it.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Cajun Faycott

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:34 am

"Owowow!" Cajun winced in pain as the bluenette's fingers tightly clamped on her nose "Could you stop that, Mai?!"

She swatted her fingers away out of annoyance, but quickly regained her dignified composure. With a brief sigh, she turned to answer the both of them.

"To be honest, I don't have a lot of knowledge regarding that topic." Cajun answered the two honestly while rubbing her nose "Although, from what little I've heard from the Professor, 'The Eye of the Azure' is considered the possessor of the Azure's true power. As for what that means..."

She sighed before giving them a troubled frown "I'm sorry, but that's all I've been able to learn about it."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:41 am

Noel couldn't help but giggle at how Mai and Cajun were interacting with one another. This reminded her of back when things were simpler.

As she listened, she was a bit surprised; if even Cajun was in the dark concerning the Eye of the Azure, then this must be something no mere mortal should know.

However, she couldn't stop now. She needed to know so that she'll able to sort out those visions in her head.

"I-it's okay, Cajun. Really." Noel smiled as she put a reassuring hand on the frowning scientist's shoulder "The fact that you tried to help us should be more than enough."
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:45 am

"Yes, you´ve been a great help so far!" Mai smiled, folding her hands. "But... uh, what do you actually do here? ...i´m guessing you´re working here going by the outfit, but... didn´t you go to the acadamy with us?" Mai asked, a bit in the dark about it all. She always thought Cajun was just a wierd student, nothing more. ... and a very attractive one, but she had a crush on almost all of the Team Remix Heart members at some point. ...yes, even Shiori seemed attractive for a short while. But you know what they say- give them a finger, they´ll take both hands.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:56 am

"Hm? Oh, right I haven't told you guys yet."

Cajun giggled as she folded her hands, the expression on her face telling them that she was going to have so much fun telling them.

"You see, I was already with Sector Seven from the start. I was sent to infiltrate the Academy as a student by the Professor to investigate a lead. A lead that says that the Azure Grimoire was in Torifune."

She stopped to examine the look on their faces, smiling in satisfaction before continuing "Don't worry, I can honestly say that I enjoyed my time with you girls. It was...heartwarming."

As an afterthought, she added "Oh, and Makoto's a double agent for us too. She only joined fairly recently, but I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you guys here."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 8:02 am

Noel felt her jaw drop from Cajun's revelation. She always knew that she was a strange one, but she never expected her to be a Sector Seven Operative!

"W-wow..." the blonde managed to utter in awe. She was able to smile, though; At least Cajun confirmed that the bonds they made in their school days were genuine.

"W-wait! M-Makoto's here?!" Noel beamed in excitement. She genuinely missed the squirrel girl and longed to glomp that bushy tail of hers.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:39 am

"Huh, that be quite the thing, to have Makoto here too.. then all we´d be missing would be Tsubaki." Mai mentioned... Tsubaki. She had no idea what happened to their smart, redheaded friend... Jin didn´t seem to know or care, and Mai had never seen her on the force. She was probably a Major, or a Corperal now. Way above their paygrade.
Mai scaned Cajun over... the attire she wore, the labcoat... the butterfly shaped hairpin was one of the only things that reminded her of the way she used to be.
That, and the antics.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:49 am

Cajun could not help but grow somber at the mention of the red-head, and for good reason; while she would ideally love to have all of them here with her again, it won't be as easy with Tsubaki. One has to take note of her family's intense loyalty to the Librarium, being among the Duodecim, and the implications of her position.

"As much as it pains us, we may have to face her when the time comes." she thought, but didn't dare to say aloud, especially in front of Noel. Instead, she smiled and agreed with Mai's assessment "Yes, it would be a splendid thing~"
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:16 am

Not sensing the somberness of her tone, Noel nodded with her usual radiant demeanor.

"Won't it be nice if all of us were together again?" she asked with a hopeful smile. As she was inconveniently forgetting that her friend won't be able to rejoin them due to her position, it fell to Cajun or Mai to remind the blonde of the harsh reality.

Or perhaps not remind her at all and leave her blissfully oblivious to that fact.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:35 am

"Well, anyway..." Cajun coughed before standing up straight, wanting not to talk about the possibility of fighting Tsubaki "I'll go ahead to check on the Professor's lab. No doubt Iron Tager should be back by now."

Before she turned to leave, she gave both Mai and Noel a warm smile on her face "I'm happy you two found happiness together, I really am."

With that, she turned on her heel and left the two, letting the significance of her words hang in the air.

(To Koko's Lab!)
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:55 am

As Cajun left, Mai escaped a deep sigh. Not that she wasn`t happy to see her friend again, but Cajun still had the tendancy to arrive in the worst possible moments.
Like when she was going to lose her virginity to Noel.
"Oh man... her timing´s the worst." Mai voiced her opinion once more, holding her head.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 pm

"Yeah, but that's what makes her Cajun, I guess."

Noel could not help but giggle as she watched their old classmate make her exit. Once she was gone, the blonde gunslinger sighed as she leaned close to Mai.

"I wonder what's next for us now..." she mused aloud as clung to the bluenette.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

Mai smiled widely and wrapped her arms around Noel in turn, closing her eyes to enjoy her closeness, her scent (despite the sweat Noel had broken of the harsh fighting, she loved it) and the gentle softness of her body.
"Who knows...? I never thought i would ever end up with you like this... It felt like a silly dream to think about lying in bed with you like this. Touching you this closely, and kissing you... Its still surreal to my mind, but it feels very real."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 8:12 am

Noel nodded, knowing exactly what Mai meant. Never in a million years did she imagine that she'd end up with the bluenette, let alone fall in love with her.

But now that she did, it felt so right.

"Should we see what Cajun's up to?" She had asked Mai "I'm kinda curious to see what the Sector Seven base is like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sector Seven Hallways
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next