Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sector Seven Hallways

Go down 
+2
Es
Lambda-11
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 6:21 am

"Hmmhm, i`m curious too... but perhaps its best we do it without her knowing it... afterall, she works here and would keep us away from the interesting places."

Mai giggled, already thinking of spots like Kokonoe`s bedroom or other secret areas.

"Sounds like an adventure, don´t you think?"
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:14 am

"Yeah, it does." Noel giggled as she moved to kiss Mai on the cheek before taking her hand and leading her to the door "Doesn't this remind you of our Academy days?"

Well, she rather not remember that time a plant grew out of her belly button, but the thought was there.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:20 am

"I wish i would`ve been more confident back then, but yes. If i could´ve confessed to you back then, who knows where we could be now..."

She giggled with a light blush. They did some crazy things back then, lots of them somehow involved them being naked or molested by pandas. Sure, there were some dangerous times, but in the end, it was all in good fun.
Mai followed Noel outside, holding her hand firmly.

"...Shiori would`ve killed me, though."
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:32 am

"What's done is done." Noel said with a smile, her fingers intertwining with the bluenette "We're together now, and that's all that matters."

With a nod, she positively beamed at her girlfriend emanating that radiant glow that made her fall for her in the first place "Besides, we can make memories now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 am

(From Lost Town)~~~~~~~~~~~>

Having huffed and panted upon his arrival, the kaka was thankful for his reserves and the swift pace he could carry. He'd made it of course, in some time and wondered just how he was doing? It was a sobering factor, to be back at Sector Seven, but with any memories pushed aside. He'd focused on heading to the Professor's lab, he had a report to give involving Mr. Kisaragi and his rather...colorful means of responding to him. "Uf...okay then, now to... *huff* the professor's lab." knowing its location by heart, he'd disappeared into the halls and raced to her lab quickly.

(Exuent)~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Hallways   Sector Seven Hallways - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sector Seven Hallways
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5