Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sector Seven Canteen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maro Ishimia
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Maro Ishimia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Sector Seven Canteen Empty
PostSubject: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

It is a modestly sized room filled with tables and chairs and of course a small area off the side to get food.  The food and beverages were of a varying degree usually they were just a standard that is normal for such a facility.

Maro walked into the canteen with lambda behind her, quickly she made her way to the food dispensers getting her self, what looked like porage and coffee.  With haste she made her way to the nearest table and sat down, it was rather quiet virtually no one was here and it was quite how she liked it no one trying to talk to her and interfere with her thoughts as she ate.  Though today she would be having a chat with lambda.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:07 pm

Lambda sat down opposite her and watched her eat, she sensed that the girl wanted to say something to her and she called her on it "I sense that you wish to ask me something?" as she removed the visor from her face once more and turned her crimson gaze upon the taller girl and had a small smile on her face. She angled her blades so that they were facing away from them finding it annoying she had to keep them on for skae of appearances.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Maro was essentially scoffing down the porage, taking out some time to sip the coffee, gently she placed the cup down on the table Hm it appeared she was in deep thought W.what was I going to ask again ? oh yeah.  She was fascinated by the blades how they were moving on there own If it isn't too forward, can I scan your visor ? do you go outside ? do you use magnitisim to control the blades ? does the visor hurt ? the barrage of questions came out in one long burst, it was almost like some sort of shock wave.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Lambda blinked as the girl bombarded her with questions and smiled "Calm down a little Maro, one at a time" and she handed her visor which had a small amount of blood on it from the removal process which was painful at the best of times, she got up and got herself a cup of coffee as well and walked back to her table and sat down once more sipping it slowly as she giggled inwardly at the girls excited facade.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:57 pm

She scoffed down the porage again before looking at the visor it had blood on it Hmm ? drills... looking a little distracted by the visor she began to examine it This..must be painful remarking as she lightly poked at the drills I wonder..hmm maybe, she was in her own little world thinking about how to try and make it so the drills were not necessary for it but she was unable to think of a way Would you mind if I got the plans for the visor ?
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Lambda nods and smiles "You would have to ask the professor, she has all the data on me~" smiling widely at her concern and hovered one of her blades down in between them and offered it to Maro with a smile as she blew one of her strands of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 pm

Maro gumbled at the thought of asking her boss for the schematics, she only hoped she didn't get told to so some tedious repairs or work on some new idea that Kokonoe had. She watched as the blade hovered over her eyes fixed on the blade and it was obvious from the look on her eyes she was already trying to figure out how she did it Do you use magnetism to make it float ?, asking as she streched out her hands and touched the blade. It seemed well made, could Lambda create more ? Maro wasn't exactly allowed to see much about Lambda, but now she had the chance her mind was even more amazed at what she had learned.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Lambda summons one of her spatial blades but dulled it and let it float into Maro's hands "No I use my mind to control them, thanks to my powers as a murakumo, the professor gave me a smaller version of the idea engine so that it is hidden from view~" she reached from behind her and took one of her blades and severed her connection to that specific blade and set it down on the table with a smile "A gift as it were~" running her hands along the coffee cup she held.

Last edited by Lambda-11 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:13 pm

Maro looked up for a moment noticing the blade forming, her eyes seemed to sparkle as the blade floated towards her hands, taking the blade her eyes and hands quickly began to examine it You used an idea engine !? She really was taken back by this, what other things could the idea engine create ? Her mind wandered again, the power of an idea engine could surely improve Maro's experiments to an unimaginable degree, who knows what kind of good she could do ? or harm but she didn't think of such things, her naive mind wouldn't allow that.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 11:25 am

Lambda watched the girl with facination and smiled as the girl examined the blade and continued sipping at her coffee, "Be careful, it's sharp~" noting that the girl was thinking about something and assumed that it was about the idea engine and after witnessing some of her experiments and untidiness she was wondering if it was a good idea to tell her about the idea engine.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 pm

Maro seemed to be fixated on the blade for a moment, before she eventually went back to finish her porage and sip the coffee Can you.. she looked up over at Lambda and stopped for a moment seeing the smile,  this caused her to smile back Um can you use your mind to move other objects ? she gently ran her finger along the blade and accindetly cut her finger Ouch she winched in pain a little but there was no blood from her finger despite it clearly cutting her This has been dulled hasn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Lambda nods "I suppose I can and yes that was a dull blade~" letting out a small giggle as she lifted her coffee cup and it floated over to Maro and stacked on top of her coffee cup with perfect accuarcy and without apparant effort, "It is part of who I am, I owe the professor a lot for reviving me~"

Last edited by Lambda-11 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:33 pm

Wow she said staring at the cups then poking it That's so amazing she said placing the blade on the table Hm she looked deep in thought, staring at Lambda and then at the blade. She was still thinking about the idea engine, she probably couldn't get the schematics from Lambda or Kokonoe. Can the idea engine create anything? blunty she asked, maybe trying to figure out the limitations of such a device.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 10:41 am

She shakes her head with disapproval "No, I don't think it can, but it does create blades of all sizes and shapes" taking her coffee back and sipped it slowly as she gauged what the girl was pondering, probably something about trying to get the plans for the idea engine, the professor would not allow that one bit let alone the file on her.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:04 am

Maros smile dimmed a little as Lambda shook her head Hmm she went to sip her coffee and noticed it was finished Huh ? she looked in the cup seeing nothing there So it can only create blades.. Looking back up at Lambda she titled her head a little Um..your visor do you need one that drills in ? can't you get one that doesn't need drills ? she asked with a concerned look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:18 am

She looks at the visor and frowns "I don't know how to make another one and the professor won't make one for me.." as she twirled the visor in her hands and placed it back on her face and jerked a little as it attached to her head via the drills, "It's okay after a few uses.." forcing a smile onto her face as a little blood ran down the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:31 am

Maro's smile was gone as she stared at the blood trickling donw the side of Lambdas face, it was obvious she didn't seem to quite believe Lambda, quickly she pushed back the chair and stood up I will make you one that doesn't require drills ! she proclaimed loudly.  There was a look of determination in her eyes and it was clear she seemed to make this proclamation with no hesitation All I need is the schematics from Kokonoe and then I can easily find a way by the drills ! any hesitation she had to ask Kokonoe about getting schematics was gone, there was someone in pain and she wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:38 am

Lambda smiles as Maro proclaims this giving her a quick hug of thanks "So I was that transparant.." deciding not to hide the pain from her and let the tears stream from her eyes while she remained silent trying not to let the painful noises out, the pain was unbearable, but it was slowly fading as the blood flow began to stop.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:46 am

Maro stood there blinking for a moment as Lambda gave her a quick hug, it was like she was frozen for a moment before she rather awkwardly pats Lambdas back, not really knowing what to do in this type of situation. In an attempt to try and make lambda feel a little better she gave her a sort of hug, her arms didn't reach right around just kind of lightly placed on the back of Lambdas arms Its okay
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 11:56 am

Lambda let go of her and dries her tears as she finishes her coffee and tosses the cup into a nearby bin and sighs "I'm fine, it doesnt hurt as much now" taking it off and stared at the blood pool on the table "Uhh..sorry, I will clean that up." cringing as she hands the visor to Maro and tries to clean up the blood that had pooles on the table.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 12:15 pm

Maro took the bloody visor staring at the drills Kokonoe made this... she sighed and shook her head Why didn't she looked up and stopped talking staring at Lambda for a moment She.. tilting her head again she gazed at Lambdas face. Wow..didn't expect you too be so cute she mindlessly commented before getting her mind back on track Ah yes, why didn't she make this with out the drills ?, she let out a disgrontled sigh as she walked off. Walking back she had a cloth and began to wipe up the blood Its fine.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 pm

Lambda smiles and blushes bright red "...No one ever called me cute before" looking at the visor that Maro had in her hands and hugged her "It is standard issue for my kind.." her face pressing into her shoulder before she pulled away, she watched as Maro cleaned it and she smiled a little her face a little red from embarassment. she used her powers to float the coffee cup over to the bin and dropped itself inside it.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 pm

Maro quickly cleaned up the blood, looking up as she did No one has ? she asked, then blushed her self as Lambda hugged her, it was a slight blush, looking over she saw Lambda's face pressing against her shoulder.  Her hand slowed down, she didn't know what to do in this situation, then Lambda pulled away, she felt relived but strangely sad Its er cleaned up. Walking over to the bin she threw the cloth in then quickly walked back, her cheek were faintly red as she looked at Lambda Oh! she noticed the horns, moving close she inspected them These aren't part of the visor ?
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:03 pm

She nodded at Maro and hid them with her hands blushing a little "T-They are the idea engine I am installed with.." turning away from her knowing she could not remove these everand it made her feel that she wasnt normal, while she was fine with it she took the visor and set it on the benceh beside her. She pulled back slightly as she was afraid of being hurt, it was a reaction that bore from the cruel experiments from her creators that she had began to remember.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Maro smiled at Lambdas reaction of hiding her face, for some reason it was quite cute she guessed.  However her expression changed when Lambda it became a sadder one as she moved over closer ot Lambda There nice she said awkwardly.  The um horns motioning to the horns They look nice..um a anyway, wold..you like to make a visor ? asking as she scooted closer to lambda blushing slightly I could er...use some help.. it felt rather embarrassing her asking this but it was a way she would become happy making something, maybe Lambda would be the same ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sector Seven Canteen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next