Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Business season

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

Business season - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:52 pm

He grinned at her words during this, well she aimed to play that card? he knew now, that she was well aware of the positioning she was in. So he'd let that go for now, at the very least she was either an unappreciated officer or chose to keep herself from showing the talents she possessed. Though upon hearing her veritable kind commentary about him, had caught him off guard. Though his demeanor did not change, he had to actually stop and think of a way of responding to it before he actually had.

"Shimazu, ma'am, Kinjou Shimazu." well this was the first time an N.O.L. hadn't gone off to comment on how good a mule he was for dragging the men with little to no effort. She'd even bothered to ask for his name, it was something unusual at best, perhaps not everyone was so rude? "But honestly you do not take credit where its due, your talent with that intriguing Kusarigama/meteor hammer armagus you have there is without a doubt, that of an expert." naturally he had seen the weapon only once or twice, a memory from a younger age and the days of peace before Ikaruga had fallen in flames. She had a combined sort, with such a ranged weapon. He knew that she certainly kept her talents hidden.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Cyra

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 pm

The headquarter drew closer as she walked that way. By closer, she can see the gate about five yards away. A good walking distance, all the while she bantered with the man-animal, or rather person actually. To be honest, she wasn't human herself anyways, so such prejudices were beyond her, the measure of the individual happened on their personal level, by their conduct. So far, Kinjou's conduct is gentlemanly, so she had no reason to discriminate against the chap.

"Heh, so you say. You had only seen me swing around my meteor hammer once. What is to say that it weren't a fluke? That I am nothing more than a hapless officer chasing after dreams of justice?" She explains as she goes on, strutting about while she eyed the NOL headquarter ahead. There was no sense of familiarity with it, rather a hint of caution as she walked. Every step, though at first, seems more monotonous, is really uncertain as she drew closer, "But it is a pleasure to meet you, Mister Shimazu. Rarely do I meet such fine upstanding citizens of your caliber."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:07 pm

Kinjou seemed to be very sure of her talent even more so, he commented on such while just mentioning a little bit of his background while doing so. "Well if you don't mind my saying, the meteor hammer is a weapon of exquisite balance and technique, no one could simply 'get lucky' with the amount of force you managed with that single blow. I've never practiced with the weapon, but I've seen my mother wield a weight on a chain similar; with this I am certain you are an expert, miss...um, if I might ask a name to call you? I don't wish to just call you 'ma'am' for our association sake. You seem to be more refined than most officers at least, allow me to also thank you for being good company." his parents raised him well, to be a thankful guest wherever he had been. Besides! two bounties were nothing small to scoff at.

The men had a nice price tag and as he dragged them into the station, he was sure that the reward would be higher given they were both alive; unlike the last one he'd hit too hard, it seemed dead did have less value.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Went along her merry way towards the tower of doom, respite and retribution to all whom wish woes upon NOL, and the Law. Something Cyra is in fact in violation of in all three accords. Her fingers tapping unconsciously against her weapon, as she took to mind the surrounding officers. They viewed her in question, wondering her unknown identity, as they certainly haven't seen her around, silver haired and all that. Fools as they were, it afforded her a few moments to walk by while she entered the headquarters, tall and large as it were, distinct from all others in that it housed a library of important information, usually personnel records and bounty tracking ones.

Taking his statement in stride as she does, while she aimlessly enters past the threshold of the grand door, more akin to a mausoleum as the floors, ceiling and pillars were laden in marble-esque materials in place, giving such an elegant appearance, she turned her attention to the beastkin whilst the two walked. "Well, you can call me, ah, Officer Sy. And maybe you're right, maybe not. I still stand by my statement that it was a fluke, despite your rather... thorough analytic assessment. Anyways, be sure to register the bounty, I'll be making my way for a report, which can be a pain." She trailed off in speech, nodding as she does so while she headed her meager way off, her pace picked up several hitches as what was a casual walk turned into an agitated large steps. Were both feet lifted off the ground, she might as well be running her way through the place. Heading towards the nearest stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Naturally he had listened to her words, she seemed to be a little off somewhat and despite his not being able to quite pin on what exactly was so off about her, he'd made no effort to question the estranged officer. She was perhaps several things, though surprisingly none of them were bad. If she was a true N.O.L. officer, then she was the first decent one with manners who was not swearing up and down about him being a rodent, or a rat, or anything that seemed to suit the previous situation itself. Much like the bar, he'd always been used to lousy treatment; that usually made his job twice as easy since beating up scum often made his day. But as he heard her tell him to register both, this made him glad on a scale, she had some class to let him do just that. He'd known N.O.L. officers to take some right off of the top or take the whole collective amount straight from him. "Well Officer Sy, its been a pleasure. I'd hope to see you again on different terms." while the last few words were mysterious in their own right, he'd simply implied that she was a decent person, to say the least one he could respect.

While taking the unconscious pair to the main counter, he plucked off their dog tags and had gone through the registry. The bothersome task of getting the two processed and of course, getting the men present to check his I.D., he and his family were regular visitors here, but every time it was questioned: were they capable of capturing such bounties? "...Yes sir, I would be of the Shimazu family, the same as both my brother and father...no I'm the younger brother, Kinjou." the small talk was empty and mildly humorous to him, were these officers really that bored to ask him the same things every time?
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:21 pm

And so she lingered away from the Beastkin, happening likewise away from any prying NOL officers that would try to pin an identity over the vaguely familiar Cyra, to which she hadn't requited their memory in kind with an audible realization that is not to come. Her large walks farther and farther she went, up the stairs she goes, past ranks of officers whom gazed, that finally she arrived to the room in question. It was rather easy as she had asked for direction as a new transferee to get her records validated as directed, that, and she had asked the lower ranked ones since they wouldn't usually be informed about something like this, rather up to the higher ups.

Upon entering the room, greeted by a senior archive officer whom immediately saw through her ruse, immediately reaching for his weapon as he had recognized Cyra as a fugitive from justice, she returned in kind with an even quicker draw. Unleashing her meteor hammer to cave unto his face as he swiveled and fell back from the sheer force, deader than dead. Teeth scattered into his crater of a face, and shattered bones withdrew from the edges of his cranium, intermixing the bone white with the crimson red of blood. She immediately made way to the records of the file stacking, rather the archives within the archive room, looking for any records pertaining towards Grimoires, any would do, as well as Ars Magus registries, name of personnel, among other things. Taking out boxes upon boxes to fall with the papers spilling out as it were done in haste. She didn't have much time, too much violence means there is too much to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:47 pm

While he had been finishing up the registration of these men and finally was receiving the payout, he'd had an odd feeling of kinds. Though clearly it was nothing that he'd be sure of. Since the beastkin was forbidden from further entry into the location, whatever was going on was not his concern. Still the men were not that fast to allow him the chance to leave, while listening to the ridiculous request of one of the soldiers while he turned to leave, his ears perked up. "Eh..? You want to see my belt? Why..? It's not so interesting. And before you get the wrong idea." he loosened a segment of this 'belt', revealing the surprisingly muscular tail of his which wriggled in place a few times.

"I'm afraid its not for sale either, it happens to be a part of me." though the soldiers were seemingly taken aback by his tail, Kinjou was just humoring a few dolts before he'd take his leave now. He was quite finished here, but humans just had their pointless curiosities with his people sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:40 pm

Prying loose some interesting looking documents, pertaining towards the existence of a few things in the city, Cyra gave the widest Cheshire grin smile she could muster at the implication of such discovery. Shuffling such documents into her clothes as she turns around to leave behind the grizzly scene of murder left in place. Waltzing out rather casually as she could, closing the door behind her before anyone could realize what acts of treachery befell the man whose duties are archiving and recording. The dead one, whose face is basically a new bowl for pooling blood.

However, Cyra's expected smooth transition was undone by her ignorance, unaware that some of that blood spilled and stained the white segment of her NOL disguise uniform. Gaining attention from others whom were walking the hallway, to stop her for questioning.

"Halt, Corporal!"

She ignored the statement at first, unaware he was addressing her, till she was spun around with a hand grappling her slender shoulder, "Corporal, were you purposefully disobeying an order?"

A moment of hesitation struck her, she was silent, shaking her head, "I'll overlook it as ignorance on your part. But firstly, stay where you are, the blood on your uniform is cause for suspicion, especially that which was on your weap-- UGH?!"

Crimson burst from his mouth, coating the woman in his blood, dying her hair to scarlet and her face coated in thick fluids of life, her eyes instinctively closed before opening them once more at the new coated face paint of hers, "And I'll overlook your death just this one, you little shit. Getting your mongrel blood on my face, UGH. Plebeian scum bag, be grateful you died from MY esteemed weapon." Cyra pushed the man away, her kama having lodged into his throat earlier. He fell limp to the ground as she begun to turn away, marching down the stairs before anyone else would pick notice, specifically from the shrieking NOL aid whom caught sight of her acts. Alerted officers and soldiers from the floors above and below begun to take attention at the shriek while Cyra made her way down, tracing back her steps to get out before the entire complex is informed.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:13 pm

After finally making his way outside, he'd turned to the misfortunate ability of his to hear the screams of someone from within. It was obviously faint and not something that he normally expected from such a secure building. His senses came to life and no sooner had he ducked into a nearby ally, did he spy the soldiers had come outside and were looking around. While securing the door, he could easily witness that the men were looking for someone. He'd wondered just who that was, since these humans had no reason to be in search of someone from the outside, right? He'd hoped that they were not looking for him. And if then, how could he have anything to do with what was going on inside? Whatever that it may be, the thoughts troubled him. The beastkin would have to wait until the men were not looking. That or scale the side of the alleyway to move unseen. They had known his name, but he imagined whatever they were after couldn't have to do with him. He had done nothing suspicious...yet.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 am

Pretending injury, as the blood gave that effect, the thick red coating her upper body which gave a nice dramatic effect, as she pretended to limp down as soldiers rushed up to her, bewildered at the sudden attack that took place. "Ragna the Bloodedge is here! He killed them... he killed them all!" She lied, which served to send a shiver down the soldiers before her, as they then begun to rush onward after an officer smacked them for cowardice. Leave it to the soldiers to be so disciplined... though she was helped back by one to the medical wing, when eyes pondered elsewhere, she repaid his kindness with a blade to his throat, sliding it along till crimson sprayed, and he fell down limp. At the mouth of the bottom of the stairs, she hitched up her speed, taking a detour to the pillars as she begun to run ahead, slowing down though, bloodied weapon at hand, and soldiers before her, beginning to brandish their own weapons.

Her gig was up, and she knew it, which meant no longer she had to pull any punches, meteor hammer unveiled into place in face of the approaching soldiers, as she spun it around. Launching the hammer in a forward throw with a slight angling making for a hooking swing, as it had thrown the soldiers aside, with energy bursting out of the hammer to further extend the range, slugging them across as the new opening was enough for her to run through thanks to her speed. Reeling in her meteor hammer as she sprinted outside, behind her a closing wall of military personnel giving chase, which soon trailed behind her, and yet they couldn't catch up to her as a result. Outside she dwells, running and dodging past the maze of disparate amount of soldiers littering her path in odd formations.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 5:27 am

Having pulled away from prying eyes, he disappeared all but outright into the shadow and had scaled the side of the building quietly, there was nothing easy about his absolute silence, but the one soldier had been ordered to apprehend him, he was considered to be some kind of accessory in this or perhaps they just wanted to bring him in for questioning? Either way he wasn't going to have it. It was only after using his greater strength and claws to complete his climb, did he edge towards the roof's end to see what caused this disturbance. The beastkin was now in some kind of trouble and it was connected to whatever madness which was going on down below as far as he knew. "Oh bloody...curse my luck. Whatever the devil is going on below..." he muttered while witnessing the chaos that was going about as the building seemed to be in some kind of high alert.

Unwilling now to struggle with them, doing what best he could to stay out of sight, he moved along the rooftops and hopped across three of them, making sure that he was far enough away from the open to stay out of sight. He was glad that he collected the money and just hoped the N.O.L. wouldn't be out for questioning him...he'd been the one who stayed out of sight; better to be viewed as a nobody than under their microscope, so to speak. "Well...here's hoping that it stays away from me..." he said this having no idea for sure that he may have been closer to the source than he'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Finally the Beastkin had made his way out of the danger zone, at least for the time being he'd completely shaken the authorities. They were after someone and it had nothing to do with him. Making his way out of the dock region, he'd managed to slip away towards the inner city. He needed to lay low and knew just the place where to do so.

(Exuent)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business season
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Kagutsuchi Port (Area 04)-
Jump to: