Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Business season

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cyra
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Cyra

Anzahl der Beiträge : 41

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:08 am

The musk of alcohol was heavy in the air, particularly that of the most rancid alcohol in question being the cheap liquor sailors loved most. Many a myriad people walked around from all kinds of life, frolicking about in wild abandon of whatever imminent despotism NOL posed upon their lives whilst the one who had given a lick of care, or rather just notice such a state of affair in light of apathy, were Cyra. Walking around, hands in pocket, and a hoodie worn over her head above her normal clothing, keeping as LOW enough a profile as an intelligent being can, considering she is not exactly loved by NOL for her affiliations. Yep, which can be a HUGE pain to walk around the city and whatnot, just trying to mind her own business.

Atop a pavement she walked, flanked to her right by buildings block by block they lay, and to her left the docks at which the ships park themselves about, introducing passengers a plenty and cargo. She was in the literal middle of the two upon the stony path laid out, as she kept her wits sharp whilst looking for stray cash on the path before her. Money can be a commodity nowadays for her especially without having to draw any attention from theft, or murder.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:56 am

(From 'Shimazu Teahouse') ~~~~~~>

Having made his way from the Orient Town region had taken him quite a bit of running to do, it wasn't as if he had an actual schedule to keep. Though the scum around the docks tended to screw up in some kind of an orderly manner. Would he get lucky today with finding one? He felt things were looking up, after having the chance to exercise his skill, he was quite sure that he'd have some fortune. Though he didn't need it, the ratty looking cloak he wore made him look lower than lower, with only the odd covered polearm attached to his back; he appeared no different than any of the rabble that was roaming the pathways. To the untrained eye, he was but another aimless beastkin traveling to whatever destination he was at the time. It made life much easier this way of course. It was time to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:02 am

She lazily looked down at the path looking for lost money, that she had lost sight of those truly before her. A scraggly Beastkin was not noticed by her keen eyes, as she had felt an impact which sent her sprawling to the ground. Landing upon her butt. Her hood was pulled back to reveal her features, that she quickly pulled up. Dusting herself off to have bumped unto Kinjou like that, and so ungracefully be thrown down. For a moment considering if he saw her face or not, given she isn't exactly loved by NOL, hence a bounty was on her head.

"Uh... yeah, sorry. Didn't see you there, mate." She pulled off a faux-Australian accent, trying to keep a low profile since that's a smart thing to do when vigilantes and bounty hunters are after one's ass, "Well, bonza. Gotta split, places to be, time to spend and profiles to keep low."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:26 am

Having not been the most up to date at all times on the top bounties had left Kinjou often on the lookout for old trash. The beastkin hadn't thought much of the impact at first, well the accent wasn't one he'd normally heard. Though his manners came forth, the very nature that seemed to be just practiced and smooth like his very responses at work. Though he'd meant it somewhat more here, having crashed into her without his attention being straight.

"Ah...! well pardon me stranger, I've some business here myself." the words were a little well spoken for the average rub, though he imagined it wouldn't matter much to the one random person he'd bumped into. It wasn't the first time that it had happened, likely wouldn't be the last.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:37 am

Patted herself as to look around for anything dropped, passing a sideway glance of suspicion upon the Beastkin whom seemed far more eloquent that he gave his airs than one common rube. In fact, to suggest the opposite experience in question. Nonetheless, she hid her weapon that briefly spilled out to quickly make way to a corner around. There was a NOL officer she observed that had a habit of going around an alley as a shortcut to her favorite pub. Hence the warranted attention, which Cyra took up on immediately. Walking past the Beastkin with a rather wary look to her with large strides, turning about two corners till the dark alleyway to find the officer exactly as she were -- back exposed and her stride slow as if she was assured none would attack her.

It was going to be messy, instead of cleanly, which she did not fancy much.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:00 am

He'd ignored her presence or so it seemed, while he'd let his tail tip loosen ever so slightly. During this time he was just going to be struggling as he embraced the personality suited to him in this dark space, sneering he'd shoved past a man and started towards the main 'dive' styled bar that he knew around here. He needed to stir up some trouble around the local spots to shake up some of the bounties. Just one or two today he figured if he could manage it, as this business was a hit or miss but he hoped to catch one today or bring two morons in for their prejudice. It made all things easier whenever he brought in his species as a Beastkin.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:23 am

She had found a new compassion for life as the woman she had seen didn't seem to have a streak of arrogance about her like all NOL officers, at least in stride. Cyra merely walked up behind the dame after turning corner from the alley, making sure none were around with a quick glance back and front, clenched her fist to hammer the woman whilst she were behind, unto the side of her jaws as it had dropped her like a rag doll all the while she were found. Taking the time to disrobe herself from the cloak she wore, exchanging her upper attire with that of the NOL officer as she were unconscious.

Finding the time to fix the beret, and exchange attires as Cyra looked perfectly the part of a female NOL soldier, except with pants. Fixing her beret as she turned corner to assume what would be a patrol around the area, but before that, she needed a quick drink, though foolish a thought, she could do with some vodka. Strutting into the dive bar as a result, the same one to whom the Beastkin she had bumped into earlier waltzed into, albeit oblivious to his presence, as only coincidence permitted her presence here, really. Appearing from the door as she passed the threshold, just barely out of the mouth of the entrance and into the den.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 pm

The demeanor having become something akin to a ruffian had led to a total image change, having become one full of himself and to that end: a severe ass, had already taken to shoving through the men in his path towards the bar. Upon arriving at the bar stool, his fist slammed onto the counter while he outright bellowed amidst the loud chatter to be heard.

"Hurry the hell up with the usual, got me!?" the attention from the barkeep was one of a mild or neutral stance, having been used to all kinds of scum yelling things from profanity to crap about his mother or sisters. Though he knew well the sight of the bounty hunter...another act for more of bounties.

As the balding man set the mostly tonic water, gin and rum down for the beastkin, he spoke lowly to him, sure that none would care to hear an aimless murmur. "Damage my counter again, I'll take a segment of that tail of yours, got it?"

Sneering at the man, Kinjou took the drink and didn't respond, but the beastkin knew that he had not come to damage the counter yet again, since property damage could draw unwanted eyes upon him, he'd been careful enough to avoid gaining a record, he wasn't about to start now. That damnable barkeep always did bust his chops one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Trudging along behind the bounty hunter afterwards, while he had bantered his rough talks. Eyes were drawn more unto the Beastkin than the faux-NOL officer that was Cyra. She seated herself at a corner, more to see the area around her and to order while keeping aware, than really to try being edgy. That sort of thing was lame, and she could never tell why those sorts even persevered with life, much less enjoy it if they were trying to act "hip".

Nonetheless, she found herself wincing in sheer annoyance at his impudence and talkative nature that lacked... refinement, a huge annoyance at the tone of the burly Kinjou. Just HOW did he even function out here like this? Much less even get away with a head between his shoulders if he talked in such attitude?

Well, whatever, she wasn't here to debate things like attitudes in the clearly backward docks, plebeians all of them and rubes no doubt. THEN AGAIN, he DOES seem rather familiar now that she thought about it...

Whatever the case, all the more reasons to not interfere, and perhaps order a drink. MAYBE just MAYBE things will go stellar for once, and she can enjoy booze in peace. If such an oxymoron could ever happen that was.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:58 pm

The barkeep looked at him and rolled his eyes, deciding to clear the young beastkin's false behavior, he'd spoken to the kinkajou discreetly, "Your father frequents here, I'd keep the tone down. it was something that drained the color from the beastkin's face as he chose to adjust the seat and look out at the people in the bar. He was just drinking some of his scotch, well this ruined his plans of making an impact. He'd be found out in an instant if he kept up such actions alone. The attitude turned down several notches, though he'd tried to avoid using the proper language he had drilled into him.

"So fella, any scum around as of late?" the words were still almost too polite by their very nature, they'd gained a response from the fellow sitting next to him, a one eyed man who was staring at him with a smirk. "What's it to ya, rat? Shouldn't ya be back hiding under momma rat's ass?" Well this was exactly the kind of response that Kinjou hoped for; he'd stricken pay dirt today...he'd identified one of his victims for the day, the face was easy to recognize.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Despite any attempts to maintain a moment of stealth and low key profile, the fact Cyra wore a NOL uniform was far too flamboyant to NOT notice. Eyes were darting from her from time to time, as she had wrapped her arms beneath her chest, leaning back on her chair as she pretended not to notice anything. It was as if there was some specific purpose she were there, that apparently NOL's reputation preceded them, and that there was something fishy going on. Usually with NOL, there is.

Her attention momentarily waned from Kinjou's, to try to wait till she was noticed by a bartender. One that doesn't seem to approach her, perhaps out of fear of her visit. Whatever the case... this was going to be a LONG DAY till she can just have a stiff drink.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 8:42 pm

The Bartender made his way to Cyra's part of the bar, finally looking at her with the gaze of a wary man. "So what brings the N.O.L. to this part of the docks? I imagine you're here to drink, so what'll it be?" the man wasn't one for the small talk, obviously this wasn't well appreciated...but if she had the money to pay it didn't matter now did it? The tender was more worried about the bit of crap talk passing from the one eyed idiot towards the hot blooded Kinjou. it was just the kind of crap that he didn't need passing off, with an N.O.L. officer so close, it would only bring trouble to the bar.

"Nothing to say Beast? Aren't you the sorry sack of guts I've ever laid eyes on!"
"You should have learned respect, knowing that we are stronger, there's no need to be jealous."
"Respect for a common dirt sniffer? To hell with you rot!" the man was getting louder, surprisingly Kinjou remained calm, as obvious as it were the one-eyed bounty was taking the bait and potentially stirring the pot for more bounties to jump at.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 pm

"That's right, just here to drink. Just so we're clear, my drink will be on the house, or perhaps I'll find a little something with you to do with your expired alcohol licensing, if I do not forget it by your generous free drink." She smiled despite her rather monotone unamused tune she had, obvious at her subtle threat given out, "I'd like some wine, vintage eighteen hundreds, red." That said, she reached for inside her newly transferred effects to pull out what would seem to be... a lollipop. Shrugging at the notion, since she has a craving to stuff something into her mouth anyways, which she did, with a lollipop.

Her heed were paid over to Shimazu, meters apart as he were, partaking in his little business of perhaps rabblerousing. Recognizing him now that she could tell, not as someone significant besides that man back there she bumped into from the looks of it. She could tell from his distinct attire and appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 pm

"Tch...whatever you command, Lady N.O.L." the bitterness clearly present, she was another of those kind who came around here waving authority. While there were few like her in the ranks, he'd had his fair share of them. But the man grudgingly walked to the back of his bar and pulled out a green bottle, something that was well kept...the cork had already been resealed professionally by someone who knew ars. But once again, he plunked it open, gaining some looks from a few customers. "Keep those heads in your drinks, before I throw your arses to the curb!" his irritation running high, he would not have someone asking him to try the well aged drink. The man's pride came from the bottle and it was only grudgingly that he poured any of the crimson liquid into the glass. Just the usual size...thank goodness it was not much.

As he walked back to her position at the bar and quietly set it down, his eyes fell upon the one-eyed fool who was now shoving into Kinjou's chest; whereas he spotted the money already left was more than for the single drink. Just great...another table was about to go, as he surmised the beastkin paid for the table he was near. For another shove sent the beastkin into the arms of a bigger man. "Damn it, beastkin." were the only words he'd uttered, he knew better than to give the youth's name, the N.O.L. had no business messing with someone who's family struggled enough as it was. All of this trouble just because he and the boy's father were friends, curses laid to waste.

"hold'em steady Jobe, can't have this mouthy little beast gettin' away." the one-eyed man drew his dagger and attempted to run it into the ribs of the kinkajou in the larger man's arms. It was finally then that Kinjou's training reared its head, as quickly as the man ran, suddenly his right foot had stepped on the one-eyed man's wrist and sent the blade into the thigh of the much larger (around 6'5" or so) man. While his left foot had already snapped into the man's chin and sent him back towards that same table where his drink had been. It was only through the action of some unknown brown streak that the man stopped shy and hit the floor hard. While the kinkajou forcefully pulled away from the large man yelling in his pain.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Ah, Lady NOL. She can get by that title, if only she were NOL. Though the lady part only sent her to tingle at the idea she was victorious over the inferior underman, whom obviously is stuck her serving drinks to people like herself. Letting the moment pass, if only it COULD pass, which it could not. The Beastkin's trifle with the other low key hick rube person only tuned out whatever peaceful meditation she could hope to achieve, despite whatever fit of insanity she had for it. Alright, so she is TRYING to keep her cool, as much as possible, drink the wine that was laid before her, and MAYBE just MAYBE get out of this whole mess, and continue her little escapade. Probably. Knowing the fates, which hates her, it will probably explode into something that SHE has to get involved. A hassle though distanced, is far nearer than she'd like.

But as she filled her throat down with the red alcohol, eyes were all sticking on her like staples and duct tape mashed together. Watching her intently, which Cyra had thought she was missing something. Maybe they had seen through her NOL disguise? Or maybe they wanted to... ravage her so? No wait, as she took one sip, calming her nerves down, she had HEARD and then seen the cause of their stare. They weren't staring at her because she was out of place, they were staring at her because they EXPECTED her to do her job...

Right... her job, which isn't hers, and really is naught but a cover.

Setting off the table after one long gulp of her brew, she slammed it unto the wooden surface, cracking the fine glass as a result. Okay, that was way better in her head, but whatever. Pulling out her Ars Magus, as she tried to put up as big an air of NOL a guard she could, as possible. Taking steps towards the entourage of gentry, well, more like rabble.

"STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUMS!" Her tone was supposed to carry a commanding tune, except it was shrill and more like a banshee's wail, than commanding, as it were directed to the erstwhile troublesome Kinjou, and folk he seemed to be picking up a problem with, "You have broken the law, and the law does NOT make exceptions, EVER. ON THE FLOOR, NOW, or I will be forced to put you to the ground, PERMANENTLY. Make your choices."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Just great...the N.O.L. did have an interest in this? He had hoped the lady was going to be as useless as most N.O.L. who had come here to be wasted, yet here she was stepping into the open. He had set the bait and his two bounty heads were already drawing the wrong kind of attention. The men in question had no mind in heeding the law. They were down here for that very reason. The 6'5" man growled at her commanding town and hoisted up a stool over his head. "Ya can go to hell ya dumb bitch! N.O.L.'s got nah jurisdiction around here!" Oh this just made the job easier for Kinjou, who was stepped back several paces and had in part knelt down on one knee; as if he were going to heed her word.

With a moron like this on hand, he'd probably being able to get out of this with a smack on the wrist...and still take the one-eyed jackot or so the odd nickname was given. The man was already unconscious due to his last blow, this left only one very stupid man resisting. The Beastkin was sure that his lack of present resistance would help his case, he was already considering how he'd react should this N.O.L. officer lack the strength to put this man down.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:11 pm

She brandished her Kusarigama very clearly, the other hand holding aloft the chains to which the meteor hammer hovered under. She inspected the man that trespassed against her own orders, standing up without a care in the world, as he seemed to be the rather dim sort. As in the really dim sort, probably the dimmest bulb in the room out of everyone, unlike the smarter servant of Grimalkin whom deigned to oblige with her request, or more like a threat. As in smash their faces in threat. That other blighter seemed to be inclined to be introduced to her meteor hammer.

She did exactly that, spinning the heavy meteor hammer around, she hefted it onward, stopping squarely some two feet apart from the larger man. It didn't touch him physically, instead, imparting a heavy residue of energy that rocketed towards the taller framed man with bone shattering power to shoot forth towards his central body. She didn't take any reservations about taking him out, just enough force to murder him should it connect, at least the energy shot out.

"Dispatched in mankind's darkest hour, we are Knights of the Blue Flame." Cyra recited, it wasn't a creed she personally had, but it was enough to hold up her cover, "THE JURISDICTION OF JUSTICE HAS NO BOUNDARIES, DOOM DRIVEN FOOL. It is omnipresent and omniscient. None can escape."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:36 pm

"Gah!!!" The man was almost oblivious to the fact of how much death it meant coming to him, naturally he'd stepped to the side in some attempt to move out of its path and brought the stool-chair down believing it would stop her entirely. Her meteor hammer shattered the stool-chair and smashed into the side of his ribs, easily sending the man into a crumpled pile upon the floor. Kinjou watched her carefully and had been surprised at the choice of her action: that blow was a killing blow..., Most N.O.L. he knew would have mangled the man as a criminal...but not kill. This lead one eyebrow to raise, while he'd rested on his knee; not at all having given up just yet on his next action. In that same factor, his mystery limb loosening in slight, just out of sight and inching outward while he checked to see if this woman was merely overzealous or something was off.

Just then the bartender spoke up, even though only a single chair was broken up, he wasn't one for allowing this mess to go on, his bar would not become a warzone, "Lady N.O.L., you've got the man beat, so why not just take'em in or something eh? I'd rather not have my bar smashed up by another one of you hit first types." he hadn't been completely rude, but his agitation kept him from being completely at ease.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:18 pm

She nodded upon hearing the little man's query. Though to be honest, she can't take him in, because she isn't truly a NOL personnel. To take him in would be to register in through official channels. Something she couldn't do as the precarious position she found herself in. But all in the name of keeping up charades, she pulled the meteor hammer back by the chain, hefting it along her belt, as she held only the Kama at hand. Walking over to the brutally injured man piled on the floor, hand opening up to heft him up, as she glanced around the joint. A frown formed on her face, that first she looked downward sullenly, then to the left, and then forth with a smile malicious on her face.

"Any bounty hunters here? Stand up and let yourself known, and take this man along to HQ. I rather find the idea of manhandling such... criminal filth uncouth. You can take all the credit if you want, I care not for it." She stated, observant eyes scanning the area for whomever stands, turning and rotating around to envision everyone spatially.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:23 pm

"The credit will be yours, Madam N.O.L." the words came without any question from Kinjou as he rose. The regulars knew him to be a hunter, most had known what he was doing and cared not. But the obvious collection of the two on sight made most stay out of the business. He had perhaps blown his cover on any remaining bounties...but it was fine, since the list was populated. Two bounties in one day...that would serve him just fine. He read into her smile and seemed to note his suspicions, despite having no single form of proof of her identity. Her uniform was all the authority she needed for a time, he made no hesitation in his action of grabbing the large man by his foot and with what appeared to be minimal effort, dragged him towards the unconscious one eyed fool with whom he'd first dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:35 pm

"That's fine. As long as you're dragging the two, consider yourself in the favor of justice." Who was she kidding anyways? The way she said it made her sound so assured, but she knew she harbored no trust with NOL, in fact, was in contempt with them. Still... had she not been committed to antagonizing NOL out of a debt, she'd have had a nice gig going, Hell, she could've seen herself joining the organization given the perks bestowed upon her stolen uniform. Turning around, she marched out of the bar, expecting the Beastkin behind her with the two criminals, ironic given she is one herself. Waltzing out the street as she slowed her pace for Kinjou to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:41 pm

The beastkin followed her out of the building with the two bounties in tow, clearly still unsure of how one could be in such a standing. Still the playback of her skills were in his mind, he knew of her expertise with the weapon she wielded, it struck him as odd as that kind of Armagus was not N.O.L. typical...perhaps she was a specialist? The questions persisted in his mind while he compared her to every single kind of officer he'd met, though her attire appeared to match something like that of a standard patrolling Librarium officer; he couldn't place it exactly.

"Well that's the aim, to bring down the trash of society. What else are we vigilantes good for right?" he'd offered a grin, a simply if not playful one upon the statement's placement. He was going to see just the kind of person she was, even if it was just through conversation.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:51 pm

She mingled in the crowd quite well, as if she were naturally the part of a NOL officer. Holstering her Kama in tow upon her belt, as her very presence caused people to veer off to give her way on the clear pavement, along with the Bounty Hunter that seemed a bit too complacent. Well, whatever the case, her direction was onward to the NOL HQ, it was clear to see one as it tended to stand out, even whilst surrounded by many buildings, that, and she revised the way for where to head. Giving a backward glance over to Kinjou when he opened his mouth to speak his words.

"That's right, you are the fingers to the arm known as justice, and we NOL are the hands to which you fingers ultimately are connected. None can escape the fisting of justice, for it is ever encompassing. Consider yourself honored to take them on my behest." Yep, she had to make it sound official, a lot like some NOL officer she once heard talk, whom was all hammy about the concept of justice and good, and all that load of baloney.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:04 pm

He had the perfect appearance of a complacent helping hand, nothing but the extension of the N.O.L., a well dressed mask that he'd worn so much that his very controlled practice was hard to tell. It was natural to him, granted when working at his family teahouse it was genuine. The beastkin clenched his palms around the men's ankles in slight, readjusting his grip and in some minor annoyance at the almost cheery and hammed up views this 'officer' had. It sounded more and more like a farce, even though many N.O.L. were this self-righteous. That was what irked him, he couldn't quite tell. It left him at least knowing that she was a clever woman and that was certain.

"Indeed, arms of the law that bring justice to the world. One-eyed Jackot and Lum-bar Mills Rogan. Both of them were notorious for their toughness, but they weren't a match for the consideration of your presence." his eyes still ahead of him, quietly considering a few things in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Cyra
Cyra

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:26 pm

She chuckled softly, so she made that much a difference? Still, there was also the fact she was like a viper, strike when backs are turned. Then again, do vipers actually strike when backs are turned? It often struck her that they strike either ways, back, front, sideways, it matters not. They strike regardless.

"It was only thanks to you that I managed to have had an upperhand. Usually I don't have much skills in these things, after all, I am one of the lower ranked officers." She states solemnly, rife with so much humble a tone, "You give yourself too little credit, Mister...?" While she asked, the pair drew nearer to the NOL headquarter, which was just up ahead. The further they went, the less and less pedestrian traffic were before them. Thinning in herd as it seemed to be the realm of the oppressive and autocratic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business season   Business season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Kagutsuchi Port (Area 04)-
Jump to: