Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel Alucard DONE

Go down 
+2
Haruka Shinamoto
Es
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Rachel Alucard DONE Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:23 am

Name:
Rachel Alucard

At least 200 years, technically over 6700 years, counting time loops. Appears to be around 16 at this time.

Race:
Vampire

Appearance:
A pale, blonde girl with a twintail hairdo that reaches to her ankles, Rachel Alucard`s face is that of a royal, with a small stubby nose, large red eyes and pouty lips. Her skintone resembles creamy milk poured into tea. Despite her grown body, the childlike look is still all over her, evidence that the teenhood has yet to be completed. Along her slender, long limbs and graceful features, such as her hands blessed with thin, dexterous fingers, her chest is of modernate size, nothing to be ashamed of.

Clothing of choice:
Rather than the frilly dresses of her "childhood", the adult Rachel prefers long, slim gowns that hug her features a bit better, while still retaining a royal look. The color patterns have not changed, red and black are still the dominant colors of these masterfully tailored, extravagant dresses. Her extra high boots with no heels have been exchanged for a more sensible, high heeled approach- thanks to her light footing and wind manipulation powers, she can move, and even run, like normal in them.

Loyalty:
Her own agenda, as well as Jubei, Ragna and to a limited extent, Noel Vermillion.

Formerly silent observer tied to the Takamagahara, now simply observer with no obligations.

Personality:
A haughty, arrogant and quite selfish vampire snob who seemingly enjoys her unending life, but at the young age of just 200 years, already grew bored of it.
As an observer, she takes care not to involve herself too much, but makes sure that neither side of this struggle, order or chaos, take the upper hand, as it would be catastrophic to let one side win. Although she cares for Ragna, the feeling is platonic at best, and necessary at worst as he is her ace up her sleeve in this conflict. She takes no interest in his personal vendetta or the feelings for his sister, and simply uses him to dispose of Terumi and the Izanami.
She also watches over Noel, seeing that she is the current sucessor of the Azure and thus a very powerful being she soughts to control.

Weaponry:
The Tsukiyomi unit, an Original Unit in the form of a giant energy shield capable of stopping and negating any form of attack by directing it into the boundary.
She also has powerful magic abilities, giving control over wind and weather as well as being able to teleport. Having absorbed Gii and Nago after reaching early adulthood, her weapon is her body, and several familiars inside it.

Abilities:
Rachel has an extremely long lifespan, being a pure vampire, she is able to live for millennia. In addition to that, she exists outside of time as her observant role and can appear in any given time, even in timelines that are "not existant". Using her magic, she can teleport, control wind and weather, cast lighting upon her foes and break magic bonds... or apply them. She is responsible for Ragna´s continued existance due to turning him into a half vampire through a bite. As a vampire, her body is extremely sturdy and can regenerate from heavy wounds... but although the sun is not a bother to her, many vampire myths still apply to her, including a weakness to holy materials such as silver, gold and platinum.

History: Born a long time prior to the Dark War, Rachel has seen the conflict of Sechs against Toya, user of the Original Grimiore as well as the Dark War itself in its entirety. It is uncertain when she came to be the one she is, as every time loop has no effect on her and her mind remains the same, but it is safe to assume that she knew the world before time began to repeat for the first time in 2050. After the death of her father, Rachel took over as head of the family and had Valkenhayn, a hero of the six, as her guardian and housekeeper.
Upon Terumi´s release from his prison in the boundary, Rachel acted against the will of the Takamagahara for the first time and saved him by turning him into a half vampire, before he found the Azure and decided to use it for revenge.
The years following, she helped her friend Jubei training Ragna and preparing him for the things to follow, until he set out to his voyage in the hierarchical cities... which ususally ended with him visiting the 13th city, and the 13th prime field device, which killed him and caused time to loop again due to interference of Takamagahara.
Until now, as the newest loop was miscalculated and caused the Takamagahara to self-erase, giving her the freedom to do as she wanted. She chose to appear as old as she truely is after all the time that has passed, and will now bend time and space to her own will.

Last edited by Es on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka Shinamoto
NOLSI
NOLSI
Haruka Shinamoto

Anzahl der Beiträge : 143

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:06 am

Applying as the T-bagger upon request.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 10:50 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 7:31 pm

Granted I've been a fan of this whole motion of this new storyline, I am certainly for one who's a bit eager to see what will go down with Rachel. Certainly one to having quite the arsenal now -jesting-, since she was already a powerhouse, I see no reason why not to approve of her here. Her father's blade was an interesting touch, as was absorbing Nago and Gii to appear her true age. I am rather pleased to see this take on Rachel, so it gets my seal.

"Approvals: 01"
"Dissapprovals: 00"
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 10:31 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Yaja En
AVENGER OF SOULS
AVENGER OF SOULS
Yaja En

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Adult Rachel is adult.

Anyways, problem is the Zweihander in itself, considering the idea that it merely needs to point to suck blood from the opponent, therefore not only robbing them of their vitality but also their life without much room for actually dodging, sans the idea to obstruct visual of their form, but even then, that is left unclear.

Anyways, mind explaining more about it? As this weapon seems akin to being an OC entry rather than one found in canon, but it can merely be me not having found a place where it is mentioned besides here.

That being done, a certain no life King wants his sword back. Anyways, that's my qualm.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:39 pm

I removed the sword since i´m too lazy to explain it.
Back to top Go down
Yaja En
AVENGER OF SOULS
AVENGER OF SOULS
Yaja En

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:47 pm

YOUR LAZINESS PLEASES THE PATRON OF PENDING SHEETS.

This sheet is APPROVED.

Carry on.

Approval: 2

Denial: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Alucard DONE   Rachel Alucard DONE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel Alucard DONE
Page 1 of 1