Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The literal Cathedral

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

The literal Cathedral - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Hazama, who blinked twice and, to some degree, was actually speechless, cackled up as Ragna`s reaction came, releasing his own Azure Grimiore to lock Ragna`s down- the only real reason why he was here in the first place... other than what Saya seemed to be planning here.

'"Settle down, old boy, its an imperial order! So who am i to disobey?"

With that said, he walked up to the altar with quick steps- and the shorter woman promptly pulled him down to size, catching his lips in a kiss. And what a kiss that was- she leaned in all the way, closing her crimson eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck to make sure he didn`t go anywhere.

Nu squealed out and could barely contain herself anymore, while she completely disregarded that Ragna was probably on the verge of destroying the entire place with his bare hands.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 pm

Ragna had obvious prepared to do something, though he found the grimoire was not responding at all, he'd gripped it with his hand and desperately tried to gather the power within its basin, even as the kiss went on; he was still beyond simple furious and trying his best to get it going and of course to no avail as he found, he growled and looked at the pair of them with every intention of trying to crush Hazama just where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Hazama glared at Bang as he had to force the kiss to an end, the moron was still just standing there.
"Well, aren´t you going to do your job? The answers are probably yes and yes, but go through it anyway."

Bang cleared his throat, having been reminded why he was here.
"FINE, THEN! DO YOU, SAYA IZANAMI, OUR IMPERATOR LIBRARIUS AND GUARDING HAND ABOVE ALL OUR LIVES AND BELONGINGS, HAVE THE HAND OF HIS MAN, HOLD IT FIRM AND KEEP BY HIS SIDE TILL DEATH DOES PART YOU?!

Saya looked back at him, slowly getting irritated by his constant yelling as well.
"Yes. Yes i will, This is the man i love, even though some indiviuals may yet have objections."

Bang looked back at Terumi, slowly turning the noise down as even the emotionless (Or was she?) girl was getting annoyed.
"And if that is the case, do you, Terumi Yuuki, swear to protect and feed your bride, to treat her with respect and care for her, till death does you part?"

Terumi snorted.
"Death? Me? Man, you really gotta work on your lines. Not everybody marries when they`re alive, you know. But anyway- i didn`t really come here with the intention on marrying anyone. Though, its safe to say that Saya here is the most important person in my so called life- without her manigificent hatred for the entire world and life itself, i wouldn´t even be here! Not to mention her delicious omlets, something she got from that other idiot over there, for sure... ah, i`m getting off track here. So, without a doubt, yes, i will. She´s probably the only part of my plan i cannot replace with anyone."

Bang nodded in agreement, although he didn´t really get it.

As these two lovers in front of the lord have agreed to each other, does my breathren agree as well? whoever shall object the marriage of these two, speak now or forever be silent!
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 pm

For once Ragna felt a return to the past, as if he was nothing but a useless look on his face, something fell far from the tree that day: this was any hope of his keeping his sister from making the biggest mistake of her life. She wanted someone she could control and he was furious beyond words, but where did the will to speak up go? He'd still considered his company and his damned grimoire freaking out on him, none of which felt good for him at all! He was suffering here with a glare in his eyes, the burning heat that was building within his mind and will to kill Terumi. Here was yet another damned reason to skin him alive, he knew that whatever was wrong and active; he wouldn't easily have the power to deal with both Terumi and Relius. Ragna hated tactics and any kind of thinking that didn't support what he wanted. This was just one of that damned times.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:50 pm

Bang blinked and looked about. For once, he almost expected someone to interrupt him. But no one seemed to jump in... so, he continued without further incident.

"Well, that was unexpected... i mean, THEN NOW YOU SHALL BE HUSBAND AND WIFE! GLORY TO LORD TENJOU!!!!!!!!"

Saya sighed, snipping her fingers to let a small girl bring them the rings- which were adorned by rubys with a onyx lines through them- yes, they looked like miniture Azure Grimiores.
Then, she waved her hand, and four guards brought the ranting priest out by force, as she smiled and put the ring on Hazama`s finger, prompting him to do the same.

Nu tugged on Ragna`s sleeve.
"Thats not so bad, is it? They seem happy. :3"
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Ragna shook his head and looked at Nu with a narrowly empty look there, though he'd felt to go up there and still to kill the bastard, he'd be enjoying what he would do to him down the line; that was the most sure he'd ever been about something. He had to have patience, though gods alone couldn't stop him from racing over there and ripping his throat out only to feed it to him. That would have to be at another time, he couldn't endanger the life of Nu or Lambda. So he'd bitterly kept that bitter pill under his tongue, proverbially now biting the bullet. His fist crushing the end of the bench they'd sat on. There she'd find his hand rubbing along her forearm gently.

"Yeah...sure...right..." he managed to utter the words, whether Saya was happy or not, he sure as hell wasn't. Though he wouldn't act on it now, it was going to be the end of Terumi even more now; that cocky bastard thought he was safe...he was joking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The literal Cathedral   The literal Cathedral - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The literal Cathedral
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2