Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Main Thoroughfare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:23 pm

His ears twitched gently at the sound of which, he'd know who that was instantly, his dear friend Tao and her usual set of antics, though of course it bothered him; but Tao would be Tao in the end. "No sir, I don't race off and I prefer to eat normally.~" he also spoke normally in that line, while moving unto about half of the bowl of Ramen, he'd let off a happy sigh. This would be great on his body he knew, such a thing was a great reflection of flavor. "And I agree with Aoko-san~, this is a wonderful flavor.~" he'd say that before looking back to her in thanks and nodding to her.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:35 pm

"Well that's good." Goro chuckled in relief "If it weren't for that nice lady in red paying for whatever damages that kaka did, I'd have been in serious trouble!"

Aoko could only giggle at that statement; Taokaka's appetite was legendary among the vendors here in Orient Town, much to Litchi's dismay.

"Anyway," She leaned closer to the man, her voice low "Any word on the street regarding Ragna the Bloodedge?"

"That's what I'd like to know too."

The female beastkin paled upon hearing that voice. "It can't be..." She slowly turned around, and sure enough, there he stood; a bear of a man,clad in an all black biker's jacket and pants. His blonde mane reached just below his shoulders and a soul patch settled itself right on his chin.

Considering what she promised Jin, this was the last person Aoko wanted to see right now.

"S-Soichiro-jii!"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Of course this had meant something to the kaka, though he wasn't sure of what he'd be doing, at least with this moment he could enjoy a meal and as he was doing now. Eavesdrop, since he doubted that this fella had any care of some kaka eating food at the moment. Though he was not one to be rude and just of course waved, not speaking up since that in itself might be rude.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:43 am

"Long time no see, koneko-chan."

"I-I told not to call me that!" Soichiro couldn't help but laugh (Goro the Ramen Vendor joined him after) as Aoko's cheeks puffed indignantly, crossing her arms at that statement.

"Just gimme the usual, Goro."

"On it...and put that damn cigarette out!"

"Hey, they're my cigs and I smoke 'em when I want." The elder, unorthodox Kisaragi grunted as he took a deep breath, then exhaled the smoke in one deep breath. It was then he noticed Kageo, then turned to Aoko. "Don't tell me ya got over Takeru already."

"S-S-SOICHIRO-JII!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:06 am

The kaka blinked at the comment, he was one to say perhaps one over two...he managed to get what he was saying and rubbed the top of his left ear. Well she knew someone named Takeru and had a thing for him? That sounded rather cute, to hear Aoko had a crush on someone or maybe was smitten with them? he hadn't an actual clue of the idea, he was just one for enjoying the ramen before eventually chiming in. "Hee~, interesting as that might be sir, I'm not worth someone's time that way, noope just another kaka over here.~" insulting to himself? Not quite the ways of it, it was more to the a truth based upon interactions with most people. He wouldn't go beyond the typical thought on his people, as they were mostly deemed little thieving cats before people.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:47 am

"Anyway..." Soichiro decided to ignore Aoko's reaction, concluding that the cat's still pretty tsundere with the dhampir. Even if it weren't the case, he just decided to mess with her that way. The next words that came out of his mouth meant business though "Report. Did you find Jin Kisaragi?"

At that, Aoko gulped in nervousness. She knew where Jin's last location was, but the fact that she promised him she'd keep mum about it suddenly put her in hot water with the closest thing she had to a parental figure.

"Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:49 am

As he listened in, he could clearly see that this was not the aim of one's hope, the conversation was on a topic that both of them likely knew. Actually Kageo did know, but he'd just continued to eat, at a nice easy pace. This was a bit much, he hated to leave Aoko to this alone, but then again this seemed to be someone who was family? From what he'd heard, it was the definite case! He had no business here, at least not in the speaking sense.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:00 am

"...You did find him, but he asked you to keep quiet about where he is, didn't he?"

"More like I promised him." Aoko sighed, having been seen through by Soichiro.

"Yeah, that kid's always been difficult." The man sighed as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:07 am

Well that had its own surprising outcome, he'd chosen well enough he thought, to keep himself quiet through eating, at which he did realize his ramen was almost done, even at the cozy pace of eating he'd chosen. 'Well at least I'm not of interest.~' it was a simple thing to be amused about really.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:29 am

"Atchoo!"

Both Goro and Soichiro looked at Aoko strangely. "Going down with somethin', kid?" The man in the black biker coat asked.

"Nah." The cat-eared sniper shook her head "I just have the oddest feeling that someone's talking about me..."

"I see...well, looks likes my job's done for now. And you better get home soon, Aoko. It's gettin' late."

"Will do, Soichiro-jii."

With a nod, he scooched over to where Kageo was sitting and said in a low whisper not even Aoko's ears could pick up "Take care of my little girl...Kageo-kaka of Sector Seven."

Whether or not Kageo would react, he grinned, stood up and took his leave.

"So..." Aoko looked at Kageo with her eyebrows raised "What did Soichiro-jii say to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 11:40 am

The kaka was most certainly surprised by the man's knowledge, apparently he'd had none lacking, he was easily ready for Kageo's attempt to hide an identity. Well it wasn't the first thing that he'd imagined, but he was likely just a well informed man. "He just let me know, he knows my name. Well he certainly is a wise one. He told me to take care of you, though I imagine that Aoko-san will have her own devices after." he'd let off a light wiggle of his tail, no need to hide something now, right? "Well I'm finished~, you were right! this was some of the best Ramen I've had ^^" he'd just let her know what he said, of course not mentioning the Sector Seven thing at all, it was just better he thought about leaving that out. But to him it was amazing that he was known much if at all.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:02 pm

"Yeah, he definitely is wise." Aoko giggled as she pulled out her wallet. She took out some money and paid Goro for both their meals as promised.

"Pleasure doing business with ya, kiddo." Goro called out at the leaving pair as he closed shop "Come back and visit, alright?!"

"Will do, Goro-jii!"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:06 pm

As he waved his arms around, he'd leapt off of the stool and twisted once before landing on his feet, pinpointed with his tail flicking upwards. "Aoko-san, thank you for the meal. Now where will you go?~" he had been curious to know, though troubled as he imagined it would be to confront Carl Clover; something he knew from his sensors that would not go so well.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:09 pm

"Well, it's been a long day, and I can trust Takeru to make sure he keeps his word."

Aoko stretched as she yawned. She figured now that she has secured Jin and Soichiro will probably keep his mouth shut about his whereabouts, she can focus her efforts on apprehending Carl Clover...wherever he was.

But for now, sleep beckoned to her. "Say, do you have a place to go to?" she asked Kageo.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:12 pm

A place to go to? He'd blinked lightly at that, well he did, it was in Lost Town and not exactly that close. But she did just pay for his food after all. "Well I do, I live in Lost Town though, a bit of a ways. I'm thankful for the meal." he'd offered her the spot, well it was either this or perhaps she'd find a hotel in town? The walk was some ways off and typically Lost Town was a spot people liked to avoid. Well that waited to be seen based upon her reaction didn't It?
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:16 pm

"You mean the place where the kakas live?" Aoko's interest was certainly piqued, for sure "I certainly won't mind!"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 12:23 pm

As the kaka's ears perked up at her piqued interested, he'd simply smiled and gestured then. "In that case, please come with me, giving you a bed to rest in is the least I can do ^^" he was rather surprised, he'd seen many a response, mostly negative from even other beastkin, except for those few he knew and pretty well. Either way he'd see what of it would come from his looking out for his friend here, his mission for the time being dealt with; he'd at least see her at rest first.

(Exuent to Lost Town)~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Main Thoroughfare
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Orient Town-
Jump to: