Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Main Thoroughfare

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

A Main Thoroughfare Empty
PostSubject: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 pm

(From Lost Town) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

The modified kaka's feet were almost soundless, seeming to be suited to his overall demeanor: neat, rather professional for a kaka in general. He was not making any effort to do more than guide the strange girl that he'd run into, of course he had nothing against her and was considering how he could be of more help to her. So he took a jab at some small talk, starting it with a question.

"So miss, are you hungry? I know a few good places and I can lend a few platinum dollars if you need'em, at least something to leave you with. Since we are here, this is a main area in Orient Town." Well it wasn't the best kind of small talk and he knew it, but hell, he was taking a shot at something.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Es looked about the city, seeing friendly faces everywhere- and, to her relief, not just cats, though many of the people here seemed to be half animal. Her guide attracted no attention at all, except for some scowls as people walked by... she didn`t need an explaination as to why. It was the nature of the human mind to dislike things that were different from thier own ideal. Raceisim was immortal.

Platinum dollars? ....right, she didn`t have money. She would probably need them, if she was to get a weapon... everywhere she looked, people were armed. Especially the persons in blue, which, by their uniformed attire, she presumed to be police, or civil servants, or some sort of military force.

"That would be rather kind but you don´t have to do that... we`re nothing but strangers thus far, no need to burden yourself like that." Of course she needed money, but she didn´t want to seem like a beggar, or some woman who would kiss other men for money, something her creator briefly told her about when she asked him about a wierd name he called his assistant by.

A poster on a nearby wall caught her eye, the horribly distorted face of a young man, with a rather exorbitant sum of money posted underneath it- above, it said "Wanted, Dead or Alive- Ragna the Bloodedge, SS class Criminal. Wanted for more than 300 confirmed murders, destruction of NOL property, resisting arrest and dine-and-dashing."

"...is that man the reason why everyone is armed around here?" She asked briefly, wondering that aloud.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 pm

In response to her first measure, he simply waved a hand and smiled at her, he could spare her some money; figuring to keep it coming right out of his own pocket instead of the fund for the clan. He could just hunt a few other low bounties, fortunately with a city this run-in with troubles of a kind it was often easy to discover a few weaklings. Without any thoughts he simply drew out some bills and held them out to her.

"Here, don't worry about us being strangers. It's a gesture of good faith, you seem like a good soul."

Looking to the sign, Kageo's mind flashed back to his chance meeting with the Grim Reaper, he'd made a choice for his own survival and ensured that he showed no offensive signs of conflict around him; though the man was nothing if not kind to him in his reply. Though snapping back to the point, he answered her question to the best of his knowledge.

"This man would be the main reason, though most individuals in this area of the city are armed. Though that is simply because most people cannot be trusted, many would blame my people for that or perhaps other Beastkin, but in truth my troubles have mostly come from humans; no offense to you there. Just that as someone who wanders the alleyways, the criminal element is more often a crooked human."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:17 pm

Es stared at the bills he held out to her, pouting slightly before sighing a bit, taking them. She couldn`t let that man down, not when he was being so kind. Nor she would tell him that she´d spend it on a weapon, either.

"Humans blame others for their own wrongdoings...? It sounds like mankind hasn`t evolved much, then... they can build a city like this on the tip of a mountain but they cannot trust each other for what they`re worth."

A glance around confirmed to her that many, if not all the weapons carried were close combat weapons or short ranged firearms... rarely, very rarely, a long ranged one came by, and it ususally belonged to a man or woman in blue. All of them had a similiar energy signature to the spear the cat man carried.

"....so where do they all get these weapons...? One would think the government would ban or severely restrict the ownership and use in those kind of times but it seems nobody even cares about the spears and swords they drag around..."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Kageo gently shook his head and gave off a soft nod to her first mention, though the government restricting weapons? As far as he knew, most dealers were about and their stores lined the various points in Ronan Gai and Orient Town. So he did his best to guide her around though while answering her question.

"I believe there might be a restriction, however there are enough armagus dealers around who acquire weapons and the right to practice through various means. I would imagine illegal and legal, it would seem that the Librarium has more trouble dealing with Ragna the Bloodedge. Though you can probably find a weapon store just at the end of the street, you notice them since they have some weapons on the outside."
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:49 pm

(Oh my god. I`ve literally been looking at the wrong topic, the one in Area 23, all this time. Sorry for the delay.)

Es nodded, listening to his explaination- So bottom line, the government was slowly but surely losing control at this rate- civilians were arming themselves and they did nothing about it, while chasing after a single man that might as well be their downfall. While she didn´t believe that a single man could bring down the government, ideas were immortal and people might follow said person should he ask for help. Or he would die and people would rise up against the government in protest.

"I suppose i will have to follow that ideal soon if i plan on staying here for longer.. when so many people bear arms at once its next to impossible to get through daily life peacefully..."

At least, as far as she could tell, not much had changed, aside from the fact that people lived on the top of a mountain now... maybe she should rent some books to read up on the history she had missed.

"So where is the -place- you´ve mentioned earlier, a restaurant of sorts..?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 am

He nodded lightly and gestured down to the right of the path, the restaurant was one of his favorite places, though obviously not the only one that he'd taken trips to, but he had back up choices in case something rough were going on at his favorite spot. He kept his options open, though he'd addressed her outright on it. "Let me say that my favorite location is straight down the right, its the large red building with the classical chinese designed rooftop," He was having a hankering for a meal, this was nice as least to see that he could give this to her. Though he wasn't sure whether or not he should offer, well...he was feeling kind of courteous and extended it.

"My plan is to go for a bite, while it seems like a bit much, I'd like to offer you the chance to join me for a quick meal. If not, its alright, we can just go about and I'll show you the location for future reference. Either way I'll be going to eat." the plan was settled for him, as long as he got to see her off would be nice, even if they were complete strangers. Before stepping off to guide her, he waited to see what her response was to be.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:58 pm

Es nodded and bowed her head a little bit. "That sounds like a splendid idea. I do feel a bit hungry myself... "
She looked at him, her arms crossed behind her back, awaiting him to guide her wherever he was headed. It was the easiest solution, from her viewpoint.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"Right this way then, miss."

Heading off towards the right where he'd gestured earlier, the kaka took the lead and headed for the main restaurant in Orient Town. So many things often went on here, he could not help but be enthused; he'd had a guest who while still new to him wasn't cursing his existence or otherwise after speaking to him. Just with these little thoughts in mind, he'd guide her to the restaurant's doorstep.

(Exuent to 'Orient Town Restaurant') ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:25 pm

-----> Lead the way, cat!
Back to top Go down
Kappa-10
Vigilante
Vigilante

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:27 am

(-Entrance post-)

Amongst the crowds of people heading down the main roadway, as the many people spoke murmurs of activity at the main Librarium Branch in Kagutsuchi; as if the rumors had not been enough to draw some questions amongst the vigilantes; when referring to the duster-wearing swordsman there was more than curiosity. As he raised his head, the ten gallon hat tilting upwards to reveal a set of piercing green eyes which looked towards the direction of the towering building.

"The Librarium is giving off some strange feelings...heh, maybe its about that time. Seems like some wheels have begun to turn in motion, I reckon its time to get a move on." the near cowboy twang of a tone revealed the identity of the young man on the move. Malus Kapun, a vigilante with a small reputation and a big secret beneath his identity; had resurfaced in order to finally sate a desire that had still tracked through his mind over the past few months. It was a long time to adjust after his revival, the even a failure could manage something. Having had to reject most of what he knew, due to its corruption, a new base sat here; a neutral outlook and most of all a wildcard on the table...perhaps with the power to do something.

(Exuent to Librarius District)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:19 am

(From 'N.O.L. Hospital')~~~~~~~~>

With a mission complete and seen through to the end, the kaka had made his way back through the streets of Kagutsuchi, finally happening across the main crossroads where many areas of the heirarchical city met; Kageo took in a small breath of the air around him. So far so good, he'd made it this far back and only had to make his way to Doctor Faye-Ling's now, he was through with the main task and surprisingly had not been hurt during the venture itself. Even though the threat of battle had awakened several times, it was nothing that the feline was concerned about. "Way...to catch a break before it gets worse." he'd of course meant that he had been in a few scraps earlier, the fight with Takeru just being one of the aforementioned things that had been interesting; but certainly tougher than he'd liked it. Well a moment to take a breather before going to face the music was good.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 74

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:55 am

(Coming from the NOL Hospital)

After her visit to Jin, Aoko decided to go look for Kageo so that she could treat him to a meal somewhere, but wasn't able to find him.

"I was gonna treat him to some takoyaki too..." she pouted as she strolled along the Main Thoroughfare of Orient Town, unaware that he happened to be around...
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 pm

The kaka's ears twitched with the sound of a familiar voice, naturally he'd looked over his shoulder and spied the girl that he'd helped. And going by what she'd said...she was going to keep her word? He'd thought that she was just being sweet, she didn't have to do such a thing for real. "Huh? Oh Aoko-san, hi! I'm sorry about disappearing! I just had to rush off.~" he'd said this before turning entirely to face her, what were the odds she'd found him that successfully? He imagined it was good fortune for his stomach at least, and her persistence in kind.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:00 pm

"Huh?"

Her cat ears when she heard the voice. She turned to the source of the sound, smiling when she saw the familiar face.

"Ah, Kageo-san! I was just looking for you~!" she chuckled as she greeted the kaka "I still owe you a meal, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 1:13 am

He'd give Aoko a light smile in turn and had nodded, well she was right: he'd wanted to thank her for that, well since she was planning to give just that. "Right! Sorry about that Aoko-san, I got caught up in something. but food right? Where to?" he wasn't sure about what was in her mind. Where was it they were going? He was fine going along really, he was quite hungry.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 am

"Hmm..."

Aoko scrunched her brow and placed her hand on her chin to give the matter some thought. A few seconds later, her expression perked up as she had an idea.

"I know a place here that serves the best ramen in town. Wanna try it?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:22 am

The kaka had needed no more than an instant to decide, Ramen and his hungry stomach, making sure to take a light breath, he'd had both of his ears twitching before he answered: in a rather happily, elevated tone. "Please! Yes I'd love to eat some Ramen, thank you so much, Aoko-san!" he was already thankful, it did have a lovely taste.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:29 am

"Alright then, follow me!"

Aoko giggled as she went ahead, her pace swift since she wanted Ramen as well. Sure enough, they reached the stall that prepared the ramen the beastkin sniper took pride in eating.

"Ah! Aoko-chan!" the proprietor, an old man in his fifty's with a lot of life left in him "Nice to see ya here today! Will it be the usual?"

"Yup!" The blue haired cat-girl giggled as she took her seat on one of the stools "And one for my friend too. He looks like he hasn't eaten in a while."

"I need two orders of ramen up!" The old man bellowed to his assistant as they began making the meal.

"Man, it's good to be here again!" She sighed happily in anticipation for the treat.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:36 am

The kaka hopped up onto the stool next to Aoko, looking up at the elderly man while looking around a little bit, with his tail curling around his feet, he was sure to get comfy on the stool while looking ahead. "Whooa~, this smells good and it seems really nice. I'll need to keep this place in mind.~" well at least for the time being he could enjoy a good meal over this. Ramen was a favorite of his, surely he'd be thankful and share his thanks after he was satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:06 am

"Yeah, it is..." Aoko nodded, her smile somber as her expression turned into a sort of dreamy state "I remember the first time I was here..."

Indeed, how could she forget? It was the first time she met Soichiro Kisaragi, the old man who brought her into the fold and taught her everything she knew. Granted, it was after she attempted to pick-pocket him that time.

"For me, this is where it all began."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:38 am

Kageo listened to her as she sounded dreamy, well at least it seemed that someone of her stature did have humble beginnings as well. He could respect that, though of course as he'd noted with her scent and with her ears, she was a feline of some kind? While not saying anything about it, his tail did happen to sway a little bit; it was kinda nice to be in the company of kin in one way or another. "It sounds like some really nice days, humble beginnings that are fond." of course with his experience, he could not speak the same for himself.

He'd had memories of being in a small box room, forced to jump through hoops despite having greater intelligence than that. Then of course the day he'd almost been killed for not being a weapon of destruction that he'd been raised to be, only to be saved by the Professor...yeah humble beginnings were one thing he knew; just not so pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:31 am

"Here's yer ramen!"

"Thanks, Goro-jii!" Aoko smiled sweetly at him as the well-muscled vendor placed two large bowls of piping hot ramen in front of the pair with a wide grin.

"No problem! It's nice to see one of my favorite customers again." Goro chortled before turning to Kageo "Careful with your wallet around this one. She'll make it disappear faster than you can say 'udon'!"

"You know I don't do that anymore, Goro-jii..."

"I know, I know, Kisaragi-sama." He replied to her mock pout with a wide, teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:41 am

Having listened to the conversation and the warmth between the two of them present, the humble beginnings of his new friend if any were also quite the norm for many a person who knew the school of hard knocks personally. The life was never easy to deal with, especially when one was considered 'nothing' by society before the modern day. Kageo didn't linger on that, instead he'd focused on the warmth in the moment. "Heh well I imagine Aoko-san is only capable of sharing happiness these days! Like here~, she's being so kind to me n_n" sounding like a kaka was something easy, always happy and about food of course; such a thing didn't hurt him in this case.

As he overlooked the ramen, he'd sniff it deeply and then draw up the utensils necessary for dishing himself out the meal. "Itadakimasu!" he'd say this of course just as he drew out a careful helping and started to eat it slowly, he would appear that more refined as an eater. It just meant he was either as mature/smart as he seemed or well trained, which in this modified kaka's case, meant both.
Back to top Go down
Aoko Kisaragi
Vigilante
Vigilante
Aoko Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Upon hearing Kageo, Aoko responded with her own 'itadakimasu' to bless the food, snapped open her chopsticks and proceeded to slurp up the noodle, savoring the rich aroma and the flavor.

"Ah!" She sighed in relief after she chewed and swallowed her food "As usual, your ramen's the best, Goro-jii!"

"I aim to please, ojou-chan." The vendor chuckled "So, how's life being one of the boys in blue?"

"Other than those times I get to work with Takeru, boring as hell. Most of the time, I'm swamped in paperwork." The beastkin sighed, completely unaware that Kageo had tangled with the aforementioned dhampir.

"Yeah, you two make a swell good cop/bad cop routine, that's for sure. Tell him to visit some time. I still owe you both for saving my niece from those smugglers."

He then turned his attention to Kageo, astutely noting that he was among the kakas, but different somehow.

"I hope you ain't like that one kaka I met. A most ravenous beast, she was. She ate my entire stock for the week, and ran off without payin' for it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Main Thoroughfare   A Main Thoroughfare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Main Thoroughfare
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Orient Town-
Jump to: