Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Alright, as Jin rightfully brought up, we`ll be in a lot of problems concerning the plot if we all follow our own agendas and motives. In order to come to a decent conclusion that doesn´t leave anyone in the dust, i propose that we discuss about the plot here and what the next steps should be, up to certain point- or how the Calamity Trigger should be resolved.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

I thought the end was supposed to be about the same as in the original game...?
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Roughly about the same but thats the point, what do we change? There`s gonna be a conflict of interests if we all do what we want to happen.
Back to top Go down

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Well, say what you want, I have no idea of what I want to change just now...
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Well what i want the most is to get away from the predictable as hell "Kill or be killed" scenario in the end. There was plenty of things Ragna could´ve done, most of all destroy the Cauldron... which is what he was supposed to do, but somehow that one still exists in Chronophantasma...

Of course i want Nu to survive, though its debateable if she should be part of the main cast or not. I´d be delighted if she follows Ragna around like Tao ususally does, since we don´t have a Tao, but that could become annoying and insensitive towards the Ragna player.

Something desireable to change would be that Noel turns out to be the solution to everything, because if Ragna isn´t a gigantic idiot to attack the menacing warmachine with the silver hair then he isn´t in danger of death, so Noel doesn`t have to save him... instead Hakumen could come down and attempt to kill both of them until someone stops him, possibly Noel, or Jubei if we get one.
Back to top Go down

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Well I was too lazy, but I'll cover each and every single point you mention in those three paragraphs.

Nu-13 wrote:
Well what i want the most is to get away from the predictable as hell "Kill or be killed" scenario in the end. There was plenty of things Ragna could´ve done, most of all destroy the Cauldron... which is what he was supposed to do, but somehow that one still exists in Chronophantasma...
I don't exactly get what you can mean by "Kill or be killed" scenario, since so many things happen in CT's plot. As for the Cauldron, it's still standing in CP for several reasons: Ragna got distracted: in CT Terumi appears and he pretty much has to flee, in CS he almost has switched goals... It's pretty understandable, isn't it.?

Nu-13 wrote:
Of course i want Nu to survive, though its debateable if she should be part of the main cast or not. I´d be delighted if she follows Ragna around like Tao ususally does, since we don´t have a Tao, but that could become annoying and insensitive towards the Ragna player.
Nu will survive if only for the fact that you play her. Part of the main cast she may become, but follow Ragna like Tao does is a no-no as far as I'm concerned. I'm pissed at Tao for that, and Nu acting like this is just as much if not more of an insult to my intelligence, considering SHE attacks him on-sight in CT, and I already feel you're going out-of-character judgig by Nu's interaction with Kagura.

Nu-13 wrote:
Something desireable to change would be that Noel turns out to be the solution to everything, because if Ragna isn´t a gigantic idiot to attack the menacing warmachine with the silver hair then he isn´t in danger of death, so Noel doesn`t have to save him... instead Hakumen could come down and attempt to kill both of them until someone stops him, possibly Noel, or Jubei if we get one.
This is the main stuff. I'll have to divide it to answer properly.

Nu-13 wrote:
Something desireable to change would be that Noel turns out to be the solution to everything, [...]
Noel turning out to be the solution of everything, as you say it, I'm not exactly against, considering that she's got the Eye and all, but you know, others might be. It's going to have to be debated later, I guess.

Nu-13 wrote:
[...] because if Ragna isn´t a gigantic idiot to attack the menacing warmachine with the silver hair then he isn´t in danger of death, so Noel doesn`t have to save him [...]
There we have a problem. Nu attacks Ragna, not the contrary. He IS going to be in danger of death because that's how things get interesting. The hero (Ragna) never getting in danger will make people think he's either a wuss, or John Cena. Either case, it's not something you want to happen, believe me.

Nu-13 wrote:
[...] instead Hakumen could come down and attempt to kill both of them until someone stops him, possibly Noel, or Jubei if we get one.
Kill Rags and Nu? Yeah, Hakumen could do that, especially considering that he's late now... But even if it's Hakumen, against both Rags AND Nu, he doesn't stand a chance in his state. And then, Noel attacking Hakumen by herself is extremely unlikely. Also, I think we need the Noel/Nu confrontation to be canon, also, a Jin/Hakumen one would be good. But now I'm just rambling, so I'll cut it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot discussion   Plot discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot discussion
Page 1 of 1