Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot poll - Choose your destiny!

Go down 
2 posters

Which plot should we settle on for the RP?
Choice A
Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_lcap60%Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Choice B
Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_lcap40%Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Choice C
Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_lcap0%Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Something else (Specify)
Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_lcap0%Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Plot poll - Choose your destiny! Empty
PostSubject: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Choice A: Starting from Calamity Trigger after the opening timeskip, where Ragna and Noel arrive in Kagutsuchi. Takamagahara does not exist, so deaths are permanent (unless revoked by science or magic) and choices are final.
Once you reach the Cauldron, be very careful what you do. From that point on, the stories of Continuum Shift and Chrono Phantasma follow.

Choice B: Time is distorted by the events following Chrono Phantasma and a majority of the characters are in the era of the Dark War- their memories are fragmented, but not to the point where they don´t remember anything, and their goal is to get back to their own time as soon as possible, while the remaining characters try their hardest to battle Terumi and his minions, who is preparing nothing short of the apocalypse- more specificly, ultimate despair for each and every person in the world.

Choice C: Terumi has taken over Hazama`s body at long last and has gone missing, in the meantime Saya`s activities are alarming- though public appearances, she´s steering the country into a civil war against Ragna and Sector Seven, to either secure their arsenal or force them to use it, creating the world of death she desired.
Meanwhile, the Murakumos thought dead are reviving one after another, a side effect of Amaterasu´s destruction, and those who are still under NOL control are given orders to stop the civil war through the use of violence. Top priority would be to find Saya and stop her, secondaryly, find Terumi and stop the Murakumos before they can slaughter the masses.

Choice D: Deadpool joins the character roster. Kokonoe then sets out to find a way to kill him, as she wanted to be playable instead. Meanwhile, all of the girls are being annoyed by the scarred merc with a mouth, and Ragna´s job is becoming significantly more difficult with the mercenary running around as a vigilante and gun for hire.

Choice E: Ponies

Choice F: The Reapers invade. Survive at all costs while trying to find a way to stop their relentless destruction.

Choice G: Lost town rebells. In their futile quest to return the sun to their world, they`ve decided to take it by force and oppose the NOL. As they multiply asexually, the NOL cannot erase them all, and the fact that Jubei  and Ragna protects them makes it a significant danger.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:48 pm

I voted Choice A, though I'd like to add a little something else, like, not being forced to follow the actual canon plotline. Gives us more real free choices, and thus more fun.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Thats kind of the point. Should´ve cleared that up- but yeah, the point is to follow something thats not any of the known endings.
Back to top Go down
Hakumen
Vigilante
Vigilante
Hakumen

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm

after a long thought out focus, Choice A is what I believe in! A strong focus and way to go forward.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm

...then why didn´t you vote...? It still says one vote for A. :V
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:22 pm

My choice is B.
Seriously, all the three first plots are rather good, but I prefer to avoid remaking time as Plot A would do. And plot C is somewhat of a recycling of the Ikarugan Civil War.
Even though I don't know much about how to do timeline travel to get back in the timeline the characters come from (I'd personally not take Terumi on the way back), but the search for such knowledge in a context of war would be rather interesting in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:43 am

As much as i love Bloodedge, i have to admit that the majority likes the first choice better... and that one is easier to realize.

So, by majority, Plot A has won.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot poll - Choose your destiny!   Plot poll - Choose your destiny! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot poll - Choose your destiny!
Page 1 of 1