Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hazama`s office

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Briefly returning to Headquarters, Hazama had changed into a fresh coat and hat- after this blonde dumbass ruined the old one by letting him wait there in the rain. She`d better be worth the trouble this time around... they`d need it, if his plan was to suceed.
But he felt that even so, absolutly relying on Noel Vermillion to get even a single job done without getting her killed wasn´t going to be as easy as it sounded. He couldn´t interfere, not yet, and Noel was almost certain to die this time around too.
So he pulled out his trump card earlier than intended, and gave Tsubaki Yayoi a ring to meet him in his office.
I would invite her for dinner over, but... hell. As much as i love women, incest is where i draw the line. Sorry, Yayoi. You´ll be dying a virgin once again.
With those thoughts in mind, he sat down behind his desk and crossed his legs, pretending to do some important paperwork.
Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Clad in her Zero Squadron uniform, Tsubaki strode down the hallway leading to the Intelligence Captain's office. As she reached the door, she paused, frowning. Orders from the Intelligence department? That made little sense. But no matter how strange it was, what choice did she have but to comply? She raised a fist and rapped the back of it against the door three times.
Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:11 pm

"Yes, yes, its open, come in." He answered her, tossing some paperwork into the air to make it seem like he was knee deep in work when in fact he just came back, lazying around.
He resisted propping his legs on the table, that would ruin the look, though her face would be priceless... Hazama snickered a bit to himself, then coughed and returned to his calm and controlled state. This was serious, the fate of the world hung in the balance, blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:23 pm

Tsubaki entered the room and immediately brought her hand up in a salute. She scanned the room quickly, noting that the officer seemed to be deep into paperwork. Well, at least he seemed to be dutiful. She had heard stories from Makoto about how lax Intelligence tended to be about such things. "First Lieutenant Tsubaki Yayoi reporting for duty, sir."
Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Hazama looked up, seeing the eyes of the young soldier, and nodded, smirking his ususual smile.
"Ah, yes, First Leuitenant, i did order you to come here... You look very good today, if i may say so. Have you heard the news yet? Jin Kisaragi has gone missing, and Ragna the Bloodedge has been spotted in Kagutsuchi. Plus, i`ve just recieved a report from a local investigator that claims the local branch is completely abandoned..."
He cocked his head to the side, shrugging a bit.
"Rather strange coincidence, don`t you think? Either way, to the point. We have some intelligence reports that Jin Kisaragi is acting out of his mind- uncharacteristically so. One of his subordinates went looking for him, but according to the reports we can only assume we`ll find pieces of said subordinate scattered around the base of Kagutsuchi... as such, we can no longer take any risks with the guy."

Out of his desk drawer, he took a file and placed it on the table- it was neatly sealed, and labled Eyes Only. He looked up at her again, his hands folded.

"Out of curiosity, Miss Yayoi- i`ve heard you`ve spent quite some time with Major Kisaragi. Did he ever have any such... violent outbreaks? Shizophrenic issues, or perhaps streaks of disobediance? Because for someone with a service record like him, this does seem very strange."
Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:13 pm

"Huh? Jin...?" Tsubaki paled at the information dumped upon her. This couldn't be. It...just couldn't. There had to be a mistake, or something not fully reported, or... She shook her head. "No, he has never committed such acts in the past. At least none that I'm aware of. What...what makes you think he'd be violent? What does Ragna have to do with anything?"
Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Hazama smiled and didn´t answer right away- it was fun to see her reaction, to say the least. She did have that troubled look on her face that was the premature state of despair. His seed was planted deep inside her belly.... was that the right phrase for that, anyway?

"Well, Intelligence believes he went off to track down Ragna on his own, possibly to put an end to his crusade against us.. we can`t be sure of his motives since he´s not here, and we can`t ask him.. so consider that a speculation. But, looking through his file, there are some ill-fitting things... the Kisaragi family is well known for picking up strays as he was, but have you ever seen a stray carrying a Nox Nyctores with him..? According to a witness from the Kisaragis, he just happened to have it one day, and nobody gave it to him before. Nox Nyctores are known to have a devastating effect on the minds of those who are untrained in the use of them..."

Well, that was almost too much information, but he wanted to make double sure she believed what she was telling him.
He smiled, and folded his hands after flipping through the file once more to make sure the crap he just said was actually true.

"Of course i won`t force a friend of his to chase him down and bring him to justice, but as a member of the Zero Squad... i believe your orders are clear, if someone abandons their post and leaves to fight without being given any order to do so."

His smile turned into a grin.

"I might be able to pull some strings and find out more about whats going on, and meet you in a cafe or something equally unsuspicious in Kagutsuch to talk about iti, if you like."

A well hidden, if not smooth, ask for a date. Truely, he had nothing to do until this would would go down the crapper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hazama`s office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hazama`s office   Hazama`s office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hazama`s office
Page 1 of 1