Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maros office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maro Ishimia
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Maro Ishimia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Maro's office is decently sized though it seems a tad small due to the mess within it, there is desk with a computer on it at the far end of the left hand corner, around the wall of  that area are plans for machines or projects that Maro is currently working on, at the right hand corner is her couch with a large blanket, it doubles as a make shit bed as Maro wanted as much space in here as possible for her equipment.  There is a small place beside the desk that is always kept clean, there is enough room for dog bed for Luna, it has several plugs in it to recharge him and a small perch for the bat robots with there own cables to charge.

The rest of the room has boxes with bits and pieces from Maro's previous experiments, she also has files messily around the room, though she some how keeps finding what she needs, her mind has already become accustom to her own mess and how to find what she needs from it.

For the moment Maro was spending some time asleep on the couch, covered by the blanket below here was Luna laying down waiting for Maro to wake up so they could possibly play, of course he was watching the door like a hawk in case anyone knocked or tried to enter.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Lambda was walking around the halls of sector seven and decided to pay a visit to Maro to see how she was doing and she came to the office door of the woman and knocked lightly at the door in order to not disturb it's occupant too much.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Luna's head moved up at the noise of knocking at the door, it was light but he could hear it nudging at Maros hand trying to wake her and then let out bark.  Maro herself quickly sat up, stretching her arms out giving a loud yawn as she blinked looking around a little before looking down at Luna What is it boy ? she asked, for a reply the wolf motioned to the door.  Maro stood up stretching again Who is it ? she yelled as she walked over to her computer to look at some data that she was working on before her nap.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:21 pm

Lambda called out "It's Lambda may I come in?" holding a box of parts in her arms for Maro, that she thought Maro would be interested in "I have some parts for you..." huffing slightly at the weight, Murakumo or not this was heavy.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Quickly scanning over the data she stopped for a moment at the mention of parts Ohh bring it in she happily said skipping over to the door and opening it to see the Murakumo holding the box, by the way she was holding it it seemed quite heavy peeking the scientists interests You can put it over there she said pointing to an empty space just big enough for the box. With haste she went back to the computer to read over the data again No no..the rockets would only get in the way..
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Lambda walks over to the area specified and set the box down and stood there rigid and unanswering as she waited for further orders from the scientist.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:48 pm

Looking over the data was becoming tiring indeed, these plans were not as hopeful as she first thought Ugh no way to keep ammo reserves..also the armor would be weakened... she mumbled before looking to the side over at Lambda and blinked for a moment.  A smile appeared on her face as she walked over to Lambda, staring at her up and down Hmm gently she poked at Lambdas armor pieces for a moment Wow I never get to be this close to you! she gleefully began to look at the visor.  For the moment atlesat she wasn't interested in the box too much, however Luna walked over to the box and gently managed to open it and looked into the contents and sniff at it even though she wouldn't smell anything.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Lambda stood emotionless staring at the woman in front of her "Yes Maro-san..." keeping herself at attention as she was meant to.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Maro looked at Lambdas emotionless face, it had always felt, odd to her something about an emotionless face felt wrong to her, it almost made her want to try and see if Lambda would show emotion. However Luna was nudging at her hand again causing the scientist too look down What is it ?, the wolf then motioned to the box Oh yes Maro gave the robot a quick pat and then moved over to the box and took a look inside. She began to take out the parts and survay then Where did you get these parts ? taking out another part she eagerly began to think of ideas on which these could be useful for.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Lambda looked at the girl who was clearly enjoying herslef and for some reason she felt sad but her emotionless face and cold monotone tiold otherwise "Awaiting further orders..." she let out in monotone.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Hearing Lambdas monotone voice Maro looked up to the woman, she then put down the part she had picked up back into the box and stood up. Walking infront of her she smiled and said Lambda, could you smile ? she asked with a good deal of innocence in her eyes and voice. It was obvious her intention was to see what she looked like and who knows she may cheer up a little, to Maro Lambda seemed sad most of the time, but she could just be confusing that for the emotionless state she always saw her in.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:12 pm

Lambda tilted her head at this command "Smile...?" wondering why she asked, she could smile being from the future but was told to be careful who she displayed this as to not draw attention to herself. She thought about it fora moment before dropping her facade for a moment and gave Maro a beaming smile "Acknowledged" wondering the girls reaction.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Maro stood there wondering if Lambda was going to smile, or if she could smile at all.  As her lips began to curve a bright look appeared in the sciensts eyes as her own smile had become much wider and when Lambda fully displayed the beaming smile Maro's eyes seemed to sparkle with glee Wooow she joyfully spoke as she moved in a little closer. Obviously she had seen smiles before but something like this was quite something Ahh she ran around trying to find a camera until she realized she didn't have one Ahhuuggghhhh the strange noise came from under a pile of parts and files as she was under there looking for the camera.

Her head popped out of the pile and she looked over at Lambda Did Kokonoe send the parts over ? asking as she had a file some how balancing on her head with a few small electronics on it.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:18 am

Lambda smiled at the girl below her and nodded "Yes that is correct" picking up the metal that had spilled out and removing the file from the girls head and chuckled lightly "She thought you could make use of these spare parts that were left over from her latest project" once she had picked up all the parts she put them back into the box and petted Luna idley. She examined the girl with interest as she was rarely out of Kokonoes lab as per her request.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:45 am

Tilting her head slightly after Lambda took the file off her head I really need to thank her later blinking at the file for a moment There was a file in the pile ? I'll have to check it later, Luna's head went down slightly but Lambdas hand still touched it the robot wasn't too sure about Lambda and was keeping an eye on her now.  Maro stood up and looked around starting to shuffle around files and parts into some piles Hmm ahh aha pulling out a file marked "Luna upgrades" I might be able to..hmm no that would interfere with the amount of energy he needs looking over to Lambda, she stared intently at her visor and then armor and tilted her head Unless I just upgraded the armor.

Sighing a little she put down the file into the pile, a grumbling noise came from Maro Uggh letting out a disgruntled sigh I really hate this body sometimes.. looking around noting she should have a mini fridge or something in here to get a quick snack. After shaking her head she tried to go straight back to Lambda and lightly poked at her armor Do you ever take this off ?
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:56 am

Lambda nodded at the girl as she poked her armor "Yes, occasionally may I sit down?" she drew her hand back from the robotic dog and smiled "Whats his name" gesturing to the robot while she had a look around the room, it wasn't much tidier than the professors lab but with the absence of the sweet wrappers that dotted said lab.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:08 am

As she was gently poking at the shoulder armor she heard Lambdas question If you want she said walking away to her computer as the grumbling of her gut was becoming louder, working at her computer pulling up plans to make armor possibly similar to Lambdas for Luna, it would take some time and she wondered if Kokonoe would let her have the proper materials for such a project.  Hearing Lambda again the scientist didn't turn around and continued to work, since the question was "Whats his name ?" she assumed it was a question about her trust robotic freind His name is Luna she said as the wolf robot followed Lambda.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:12 pm

Lambda looks down at him just before she hears Maro's stomach which was groaning quite loudly by now "Escuse me but are you hungry?" smiling slightly as the robot wolf followed her over to the scientist who was at her computer "Is there anything you need before I go, I seem to be interrupting your work" she looked at what the girlwas making before she looked away, she shouldnt pry.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Maro turned around to Lambda I'm fi[b] before she was going to finish her stomach growled again more fiercely though her own body was getting annoyed at Maro ignoring her hunger [b]Ehm..I seem to be a little hungry, she blinked at Lambdas comment about interpreting her Your not, these are just some projects that may take a while anyway gently stretching her arms out, the sleeves on the jacket slide down a little.
Pushing back, the chair slid out and she stood up Would you mind coming with me to get something to eat ?.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:16 am

Lambda nods and waits for the girl to move before she does not wanting tobe rude, she thought on what the girl said about her not taking off her armor and she figured that she was right and made a mental note to ask the professor if it was okay to wear her armor a little less. She heard the girlsstomach groan and smiled a little at what the girl was going to say previously but kept her comments to herslef as was expected of a machine.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
Maro Ishimia

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Maro looked Lambda up and down wondering how it felt to wear the armor, and why she was wearing a body suit ? come to think of it why was she seemingly wearing a body suit all the time ? Should she ask as they eat ? Well it would need to wait for food her body was grumbling louder and it was getting annoying walking over to the door she turned around I'm sure the canteen should be relatively empty by now Luna looked over at Maro then up at Lambda, after a small bit he began to follow Maro as she opened the door and walked out.

---> Canteen area
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:45 pm

---> Canteen area

Lambda had walked back with Maro into the girls room and sat down on the sofa watching the girl with wide eyes and was glad that she may soon be free from the pain of the visor that she had to waer, the idea engine woud still be there but at least it did not hurt when she used it. "How are you going to make a new one, the professor wont give you the plans for the visor.." she considered the girl a friend and hoped she did too, she hadnt had a friend before due to her previous condition, she was glad she could experience this timeline again with her new found free will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maros office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maros office   Maros office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maros office
Page 1 of 1