Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reaper Arrives

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:54 pm

==>Forum Entrance

He'd finally arrived in the 13th Hierarchical City at last, the home of yet another major NOL branch that he'd long since set his sights upon. The journey here from his battles at the last Cauldron had been relatively uneventful. A few close calls here and there as he dodged the seemingly ever present shadow of bounty hunters and vigilantes on his back dead set on cashing in on the massive prize that the Library promised in exchange for his head. In part, that was why he had chosen to enter the city through Orient Town. Here, among the bustling crowds of people clothed in garish crimson and a host of other vibrant colors, even his distinct outfit could blend in enough to move in the day should he remain careful. Of course, the fact that his wanted poster's portrayal of him was absolutely terrible was an added bonus.

Carefully slipping between the shopping crowds and bundles of pedestrians en route to the numerous eateries in the area, Ragna the Bloodedge moved steadily closer to his final goal. The NOL headquarters was in the center of the Hierarchical City, the highest point from which the Library cast their oppressive judgement down on the lowly commoners below. The thought of them sitting up there set a burning knot in the pit of the Grim Reaper's stomach. The more he thought about it the darker his mood became. Soon enough it would be time to unleash that anger. A time when stealth would no longer be an option and he would be forced to force his way through whatever defenses attempted to impede his path to the mystical Cauldron hidden beneath that fortress. He curled his right hand into a tight fist and felt tension run up his artificial limb. It wouldn't be much longer before he could finally cut loose.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Having been out of the way but in the general location of the select area of Kagutsuchi, the Modified Kaka and sometimes active Sector Seven Agent was at present resting in a dark alleyway considering his strategy. What was it about cats and alleyways? It was a rather moot question, nothing that really had a point to Kageo's mind as he sat on an empty crate, hands and feet promptly resting nearby one another as he held the perch. Soft blue eyes blinking in the darkness of the kaka-clan hoodie as he let off a big yawn, and looked out to the busy street he'd been nearby.

All of the foot traffic was something that he tended to avoid, unless the mission called for him to put an ear to the street in a literal sense, "Nyu....at least the Professor hasn't needed me for anything serious yet, I don't think I'd fair well. Been too hungry lately, I have money...but if I could just decide where to eat. Ah...its one of those days I wish Tao Tao were around." having a momentary relapse into his kaka dialect, recalling his completely random but energetic compatriot (when it came to food especially) was off on another of her ventures. With a cloak over the kaka hoodie, purposed with hiding his signature weapon while on the streets; the teenage kaka sighed and headed out into the open. It was time to go grab some grub, he was really hungry and hoped he could find something to stave off his need for food.
Back to top Go down

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Continuing through the crowd, the Bloodedge ignored his more base instincts and walked by the better looking eating establishments without pause. Food could wait until later. At the rate he was going he could reach the NOL Cathedral by nightfall, the perfect time to hit them. While the lowered guard activity was a serious boon, the main advantage in Ragna's mind was the lack of pedestrians. Like it or not, his battles tended to spill outside his ability to contain more often than not. If he could fight with the understanding that most civilians were tucked away safely in their homes then all the better.

Briefly losing his focus, the Grim Reaper accidently bumped his shoulder against a strange looking kaka. "Sorry about that," the man in red said before quickly averting his face and continuing on his way. He'd always been on good terms with the Kaka clan but that didn't change the fact that they ranged from exciteable to downright annoying depending on the cat. At the moment, the last thing Ragna wanted was to get side tracked by an overly energetic feline.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm

The idea to track after some food was briefly halted as he'd glanced up once a broad shoulder had nudged him to the side, his blue glowering eyes making a simple adjustment to the light as he'd glanced up at him, offering a polite smile and nodding in reply to what he has done. "Please, think nothing of it, It is dandy to see you again." the well spoken kaka was certainly an uncommon sight, let alone one that was a boy, though of course his tone would make it easy to notice. While fully aware of just who it was that he'd run into, he made no such big deal of it; after all it was never a good time to chance a time of injury.

"Maybe you can...tell me where to find some quick goodies? I'm mighty hungry, just hoping to grab a bite somewhere." despite the well-spoken degree of his dialect, it was still very much a kaka mentality of food and need of it, though he kept the urgency from his voice; he had not wished to sound desperate.
Back to top Go down

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Pulling up the collar of his jacket, Ragna did his best to keep much of his face hidden. Thankfully the Kaka he'd run into seemed relatively calm and composed compared to the rest of the Clan. That being said, food still seemed to occupy his foremost thoughts. Instinctively the Bloodedge felt his pockets in search of loose change. Perhaps he was overly generous if that was his knee jerk reaction to a relative stranger asked for aid. Cursing himself for being soft, the Grim Reaper stuffed his hands into his pockets and shook his head. "Sorry pal, I don't know this place well enough to tell ya much. I passed a meatbun stand a couple blocks back that didn't seem half bad. That's about all I can do for ya," the criminal said with a shrug. Were he not in such a hurry, he might have stayed there a while longer to try and help the Kaka find a quality place for a good meal but he had places to be, things to do. With a casual wave of his hand, he continued onward down the crowded street to leave the Kaka to his own devices. Ragna was convinced the cat would be fine. Besides, this was Orient Town after all. One sniff should be enough to tell just about anybody that there were no "bad" dinner choices.

====> EXIT
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

"Well thanks for helping me." the answer was simple, as the kaka headed towards the meatbun stand, he began his focus at which he should consider just what to do next. For time would likely not remain on his side, it was only once he approached the stand and purchased a few meatbuns just prior to heading off for the Kaka village, maybe he could make use of his talents for his village since the Professor (presently) had no need of his services right now. Taking a bite out of one of the meatbuns, he persisted down the path and headed off...if not he could always play with the kittens or nap right? Modified or otherwise, he still could not completely escape some things he'd favored doing.

~~~~~~> Exuent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reaper Arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reaper Arrives   The Reaper Arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reaper Arrives
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Orient Town-
Jump to: