Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory

Go down 
+6
Ragna
Noel Vermillion
Lusec Misaki
Caelica A. Mercury
Prof. Kokonoe
Hakumen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:51 pm

And when Lusec came back, Kokonoe was gone. "Huh? Where'd she go?" Lusec asked Celica.

(or, if Celica isn't there, then:)

And when Lusec came back, Kokonoe was gone. "Huh? Where'd she go?" He asked himself. Not really sure about what to do, he went to a nearby computer (of sorts) and browsed through some files, careful not to edit or delete them by mistake.

He sifted through the info's, reading the ones that involved Sector Seven and its history, objectives, and goals. Though he did see some "Journals" of Kokonoe (and he was so, oh so tempted to read them), he ignored them along with the tests and statistical data only scientists would understand.

Lusec had to caught up with her somehow if he was going to work for her in the future.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

Anzahl der Beiträge : 95

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:43 pm

In the brief moment of Lusec`s absence, which Caelica had obviously taken for a longer disappearance of him, she had halfway climbed onto the man- well, to be fair, she was merely hugging his entire upper body, her healing hands restoring the superficial damage on his skin and muscles, while she was simply glad to have the man back after so long. Of course, after the kind of damage he had sustained, merely using her hands to heal him was not going to do much- his bones had been crushed, and with them, several of his intestines. Her hands would have a hard time with that, so she had to resort to the alternative- the essence of a healer was stronger than his or her magic by tenfold. This, however, put her in kind of a tight spot- kissing him would not only do little, as her saliva contained little essence, but it was also kind of embarressing... as tempting as it was to do. Cutting her finger and letting blood into his mouth... he was part vampire, wasn´t he? Who knows what would happen if she did that. So if she didn´t want to make him eat her finger or something, she only had one choice...
-THAT kind of essence, which was why she sent the others out of the room. Hastily, she got off of Ragna, and her hand slid below the belt, underneath her skirt, and stirred around a bit- before it came up again, opening Ragna`s lips by force and coating his tongue with the sticky fluid.

...that still was majorly embarressing, but she told herself that was merely herbal medicine she was doing there. She had learned that if it would safe the patients life, no price was high enough to pay... and so, if just to calm her down, she got back to healing him with her hands...
During the whole process she had been so taken up by the return of her hero that Lusec seemingly didn´t exist for her. Just being able to touch the man she thought of to be dead and gone forever was an experience to behold.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

Anzahl der Beiträge : 103

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Ragna remained still upon the table, even when the healing mage crawled on top, it seemed as though the grim reaper was completely out of it. His mind had shut down from the intense pain that ran through every limb from his broken bones and lacerated organs. It was a wonder that he was still alive at all, and it's likely he would be among the dead if it were not for the grimoire that made up his right arm. His lips were not difficult to separate, and the hot air emitted from his mouth proved that there was still life in him. When her fluid coated his tongue, his body had finally stirred, shaking and jolting back and forth once the finger had been removed. The healing process was painful but at least it was working. The weak pulse corrected itself and it seemed as though he grew peaceful as he slumbered. The worst had passed and now he could look forward to returning back to his normal loud self.

After moment, his right eye cracked open to glance around the room. He caught sight of Caelica and stared at her, something so familiar but so foreign to him. "...W...Water..." He muttered, his voice was raspy and it was clear that his mouth was parched with the exception of the sticky trail she had placed inside.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 7:17 am

As Celica was busy and didn't seem to see Lusec, the same went for the newcomer. Lusec was so absorbed by reading the files that he didn't notice Celica doing work on Ragna.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:58 pm

Caelica gasped, her hero coming back to life again in front of her very eyes- a breathtaking sight for the young witch. His voice too sounded just like she remembered, although....it pained her to hear it as raspy and brittle as it was. She gave him a bright smile and a firm nod.
"Of course.. i´ll get you some right away, Ragna." She briefly thought about reminding him to stay down, but in his condition it was unlikely he could get up even if he wanted to. So, Caelica quickly fetched one of Kokonoes coffee cups and emptied it, washing it out quickly and filling it with water, which was supplied by a small faucet in the same room, used normally to wash hands before an operation. The brunette witch came back with a smile, gently putting the cup to his mouth to let him drink it.
"Don´t worry, Ragna. It hurts now, but you´ll be fine... drink as much as you like."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:56 am

Ragna downed the water a little at first, but his throat had dried up so badly that it became difficult to swallow and soon enough, he was choking, coughing up the liquid. "....Goddamnit..." he muttered and lifted his hand up to grasp around the cup and down another small bit of it. The woman tending to him had a familiar air about her, something like a distant memory that didn't really belong. "...Who....Who are you?" His voice was still weak, prove of the toll that the damage upon his body took.
While it was probably best for him to remain put, the grim reaper slowly started to sit up, straightening his back and grasping at his side as pain shot through his entire body.. "Where the hell am I?!?!" He noticed her was in some laboratory like setting and became paranoid that this was some sort of NOL facility.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 8:46 am

"Dammit, Ragna, keep it down! I'm trying to study here," Lusec blurted out rather rudely. He then went back on shifting through data.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Caelica flintched at the rude language of the man, as well as his attempts to get up and get out of here. With just one hand though, she managed to hold the man down, her fingertips healing up abused flesh while her essence restored his body from within.
"Please, stay in bed for a while longer... i won´t hurt you. You´re safe here.. for the moment."
She looked into his face, which was a grimace of pain and annoyance, and smiled brightly back at him, as honest and innocent as a human being could. Relief spread through her body, the chance to see him again fullfilled was replaced with the eagerness to travel and be with him once more.
But, first things first...
"You... you probably don´t remember, do you? ..I`m Caelica A. Mercury, a friend of Jubei´s... and i suppose of Miss Alucard, although she doesn´t say it." Caelica giggled, placing both of her hands on his chest now as the glow intensified and relieved him of the pain bit by bit.
"Kokonoe brought you in earlier, in a terrible shape. This is her laboratory, as far as i know. And the noisy man back there is... uhm..."
She looked back at Lusec, just now realizing that he came in along with the others, with no introduction. In fact, she skipped the introduction of anyone just to help Ragna as fast as possible.
"...a friend of the blue haired girl and her shorter blonde friend, i suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 5:20 pm

Ragna was expecting to feel pain when she applied pressure to his chest, the bones inside were still not completely mended and the bruised was still there. Yet, he felt nothing but relief when her finger tips pressed to his body, a relaxing sensation that caused him to stare in confusion at the young woman. "What the....." He was able to put the evidence together after a moment, "You can use magic?" he questioned her in surprise.
He had been close to yelling at her, to pushing her away so he could make his escape and get out of this lab, but he chose instead to listen to her voice. Something about her face calmed him, and it also made him unable to treat her in an aggressive manner. "Caelic...." He silently spoke her name but shook his head. Still, just a distant memory that he could not quite place. "Master and...Rabbit's friend?" That means this girl likely knew everything about what he was doing.
After a moment of observation, he leaned back onto the table as she instructed. He was tempted to tell Lusec that he was the one being loud, not the grim reaper, but he chose to behave instead.
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:42 pm

(Gonna skip Lusec here once to get things going.)

Caelica nodded, her hands resting on his chest as she smiled at him. The man was weak right now, brittle underneath her fingers, but she felt him slowly, consistantly getting back to strength.
"Restorative magic, yes.. Its a useful gift when you´re involved, isn´t it?" She giggled a bit, feeling tempted to nudge him jokingly... but he might cry, so she didn´t. Instead, she just sat by his side, healing him with her hands.
"Jubei might not be aware i´m here, from what i´ve heard he and Kokonoe don´t like each other very much..." She shrugged with a light smile. "Ah well, i`m sure my niece has her reasons. Its a bit dense though, to do things on your own so that you don´t have to care about others... Its not so hard to care about someone if that person cares for you as well. And before you know it, those two people archive their goals twice as fast."
Gentle fingertips caressed the scars that had started to build, closing them faster than they would normally do, while she just kept talking in a gentle, soft voice to keep him focused on what she was saying, rather than on the pain he might still feel.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 4:07 am

(You can skip me for a little while now, since all he does currently is reading through the Sector Seven info bank :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:18 am

-----------------------(From the Kagutsuchi NOL Branch Underground)---------------------->
As he carried the Silver Knight on his shoulder, Tager made sure to look around for every presence here. It was one unusual day, Kokonoe usually didn't allow even one person in her own lab, and now they were like six. But it was all fine. Sector Seven had a hand and an eye on almost every important thing happening right now.
Hopefully Hakumen would stay unconscious long enough for Tager to apply the appropriate restraining bolts. Once he would be done, he'd check on the boy working on computers. "Um, who are you? I don't think I've seen you around here...", he said to the youth. Any answer would make clear whether he was a freshman or just a mole...
Back to top Go down
Bang Shishigami
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Bang Shishigami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:49 pm

"EGADS! WHAT IS THIS?!"

Kokonoe's laboratory just got noisier as Bang was warped along with Tager and Hakumen to that place. His reaction to thus was expected, though rather unwelcome to the amount of decibels used.

"Speak, Red Devil!" he walked up to Tager, who had been interrogating Lusec, and gave him his manliest glare "Where are we?!"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:54 am

Lusec turned around to the big guy. It took him a moment to realize who he was. "Ah. The Red Devil of Sector Seven, Iron Tager." he said. Everyone in NOL knew him and his rep, and he came to respect the big guy. He stood up and properly introduced himself. "I'm Lusec. Misaki. As for why I'm here, well..." Lusec then told him the long story about the Nu-13 fight, how they got out of there, and how he decided to leave the NOL now that he knows what they are really up to.
Back to top Go down
Ragna
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Ragna

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 10:03 am

Ragna glanced to the side while Caelica was talking, something about her was really bothering him. He was able to relax at the least, the sensation of her healing hand had caused his wounds to mend much faster than normal, especially when coupled with the power of the grimoire that made up his right arm. He frowned when she mentioned that he shouldn't do things all by himself and shook his head, "It's just easier that way." He muttered and tried to scoot away from her, seems he was back to his old grouchy self, "....By the way, you mentioned your niece? Who the hell is your niece?" Another person who spoke with his master? Seems like Jubei had a lot of allies he never mentioned to him before. After a few moments, the grim reaper would attempt to stand only to halt and nearly jump off the table as Bang shouted nearby, "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Caelica A. Mercury
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Caelica A. Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Celica smiled at him, letting go of his body as soon as it was mostly healed- the rest would heal with time, the bruises and the blood loss would.
"I think you`ll find its easier to lift a boulder with two people than doing it on your own, Ragna."
She giggled, before folding her hands with a bright expression.
"Kokonoe is my niece, obviously. Didn`t Jubei tell you she was his daughter?" Had she known Tager was fitted with microphones and surveillance devices, she wouldn`t speak about this so openly.
"And Jubei`s wife was my sister. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Hearing Lusec's story was enough for Tager not to doubt it. He seemed too young to lie, and his tone wasn't shaky at all. Listening only half-mindedly to the young man as he only explained few things, Tager nonetheless understood enough to catch up to the situation. They had awakened number 13.
But he needed to answer to Bang Shishigami. Why leave him out? "You are in the Sector Seven laboratories. Specifically, Kokonoe's laboratory section. And that's where you shall stay for the time being." ...until things calmed, he meant.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 1:29 pm

Lusec looked around to get a better grip of the situation: Celica was healing Ragna, though she was done with the dressing and healing (still surprises him that she can do magic, not many can do those today), Kokonoe went off to god-knows-where, and Tager arrives here with a guy with the needle in the back and the silver knight he fought just awhile ago.

So he had just one question:
"What do I do now?"
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:41 am

No sooner had Lusec spoken, Cajun had entered the lab to check on the situation. On one side, she saw the infamous Grim Reaper engaged in conversation with Caelica, something she found amusing.

"What's the status on Kagutsuchi, Iron Tager?" She asked the towering red giant, then turned to see Bang and Lusec standing there with a smile.

"I'll get to you two in a moment. This shouldn't take too long."
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:36 pm

And another one, Lusec thought. He almost forgot how Sector Seven was a big organization, and that it would include alot of people, some even like him.

He merely nodded at the woman, though he glanced at Ragna once in a while to check his condition.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 6:16 am

(Since Tager has left, I'll assume the role temporarily)

"Ah, Miss Faycott." Tager nodded as he greeted an underling of Kokonoe like him "We have secured Hakumen of the Six Heroes as well as the Lynchpin." The red giant nodded as he pointed to Hakumen and Bang.

"And the Professor?" Cajun inquired.

"Last I saw of her, she was still at the basement with Operative Kageo-kaka engaging Jin Kisaragi."

"I see..." she nodded before turning to notice Lusec "And who might this be?"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 6:07 am

"Lusec Misaki. I'm from NOL... or I used to be." he said as he looked away. "I was part of the group that engaged with the..." Lusec went on to tell a short and summed up story of what happened with their engagement with Nu.

"I guess I'm sort of part of Sector Seven now..." he said, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:21 am

"Yes, if Kokonoe put it that way." Cajun let a faint smile curl into her lips as she adressed Lusec, gazing at him as if he was something to be examined...

"Um, Miss Faycott?"

"Oh right, sorry." The lavender haired girl scientist was brought back to reality when Tager addressed her "At any rate, I shall take it from here, Iron Tager. The Professor would probably need you back at Kagutsuchi."

With a nod, The Red Devil slowly ambled his way towards the lab's exit.

"So...Lusec Misaki..." Cajun was once again giving him her most analytic look.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 8:39 am

Lusec simply blinked, feeling a little awkward. "Yes..?" the yellow-haired swordsman said.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:01 am

"Hmm...Ah yes, I remember where I've seen you before." Cajun giggled as she brought out her little book of secrets "You were an orphan until the age of twelve until the Misaki family took you in and enrolled you in the Academy. Your mother planned for you to join the Intelligence Department, but you opted to join the 4th Squadron instead. You are well known for your rather youthful appearance as well as that gunblade armagus you wield..."

The resounding clap of the book closing meant Cajun was done dispensing what information she had dug up on him during her time in said school. "That, and I remember seeing you around then. You were in the same batch as one Aoko Kisaragi and Carl Clover, if memory serves me well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory   Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kokonoe's Personal Laboratory
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next