Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cajun's Personal Laboratory

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cajun Faycott
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Cajun Faycott

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Cajun's Personal Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:19 am

Cajun's lab was quite different from her superior's to say the least.

If Kokonoe's was littered with candy and snacks, hers was littered with mountains of dossiers containing information on just about everything. Officers of both factions, schematics of inventions from ally and rival scientists...it was all there.

On the examining table lay her own pet project: The Ars Hunter prototype she had been working on. It's purple and silver plating gleamed brightly under the light.

"Forgive me," she chuckled at Lusec "I don't get many visitors."

After hearing his remark, she had to stifle a giggle "I promise you, nothing of the sort. I have some male attire I've been dying to use..."
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 am

Lusec frowned a bit. Deep inside, he was so relieved he didn't had to CROSSplay. "Why keep clothes of the other gender? Undercover work?" he asked.

Lusec did notice the Ars Hunter prototype, and he assumed that it was her weapon, or probably something she was working on. The sheer design and the color made Lusec stare at it for a moment.

And of course, he noticed how her lab was "cleaner" than Kokonoe's. Though it looked like an office, its pretty much to say it was something he'd expected to see from a lab.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:32 am

"More or less." Cajun answered him while she stopped in front of her dresser "Now let's see..."

The dresser looked small enough from the outside, but as Cajun threw clothing after clothing to the side, it was apparent that it is much bigger than it looks.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:44 am

Lusec went over to the pile of clothes that were slowly getting bigger. "These are all too big..." Lusec pointed out, though he was separating some clothes apart from the pile.
He started to think that he was going to be her doll of sorts, making him dress alot of clothes and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 am

"Ah! Try this!"

Cajun then tosses Lusec a trenchcoat and slacks just his size. The coat had silver buttons on it's hem and was made of a bullet-proof material that Cajun herself designed.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:51 am

Lusec caught it and studied it for a bit before nodding at Cajun. He then went to an empty room next door to change.

Minutes later, he came back in her lab wearing the clothes Faycott provided him. "How do I look?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:54 am

"Yes, that will do nicely." Cajun giggled "Seems like I didn't have to take your measurements after all."

As soon as he was done changing, she handed him dossiers on Iron Tager, Kageo-kaka and herself in addition to Kokonoe.

"If you wish to work with us efficiently, it is important to know your allies first and foremost." she explained.

(Lusec's coat: http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/111782051/Mens_designer_Double_trench_coat_BLACK_ER.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:06 am

(So cool :3)

Lusec took a seat and sifted through the documents. Though he saw some basic information on the computer awhile ago, there were alot which were missed out on the databanks. Probably to limit information leak. As he read through the files, he couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was just all too sudden, he was working for NOL for months and suddenly he switched sides without even knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:10 am

"You know, you can look through those later."

Cajun placed a friendly hand on his shoulder "You look like you haven't eaten yet. How would you like to join me for a bite to eat at the canteen?"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:43 am

Lusec sighed. "I know pretty much the gist of these, but if there's even a little detail I missed..." he said. He looked up at her and smiled. "Alright. I'll take you up your offer, Miss Faycott."

It was the first time his superior was ever friendly to him like this.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:11 am

"Please, call me Cajun." She giggled as she moved back to allow him to get to his feet. It was nice to see a guy more...normal among Sector Seven's numbers.

Don't get her wrong, her co-workers were nice enough, but...To put it simply, Kokonoe's a raging vengeance monster, Kageo is still a kaka to his core with everything that comes with it, Lambda's a bit too perky for a Prime Field Device. Of all of them, Tager was pretty much the most normal despite his appearance and Makoto, thankfully, she has learned how to handle.

AND DON'T GET HER STARTED ON AZRAEL. JUST DON'T.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:52 am

"Sorry," Lusec said as he walked "I'm used to having edgy superiors."

For some reason, Cajun reminded Lusec of someone from a royalty family. Then again, who was he to judge? He had only met her now so there's alot of time to study the contents of the book rather than judge the cover right off the bat.

"Hey, Mi- I mean, Cajun," Lusec said, "You can fight, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:25 am

"I can understand somewhat." Cajun giggled as she opened the door that led out to her lab "The Professor can be rather...abrasive, but she's a reasonable sort to work for."

At Lusec's second query, she responded "Rest assured, while I'm not as skilled in combat as Iron Tager, I can hold my own in the battlefield."

With that answered, the lavender haired scientist led him to the canteen.

(To the Canteen!)
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

Anzahl der Beiträge : 412

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 am

After a longer period of walking around the base and finding all sorts of wierd things (Including a sealed door which read "Missile silo" and another which read "Extradimensional transporter" and a third one which simply said "Candy storage", Mai and Noel had arrived in a laboratory room which... oddly seemed familiar, but she couldn´t place it.
At first glance, nobody seemed to be around, so Mai, giggling softly, turned to Noel and gave her a soft, but passionate kiss on the lips, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:10 am

"Mmm..."

Noel moaned in her mouth, wrapping her slender arms around her neck in an effort to pull her closer. She, like Mai, thought that the lab seemed familiar somehow, but she didn't give a damn right now. All that mattered was the girl that was kissing her, and how damned good her lips felt.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:14 am

Hearing Noel moan like this made a shiver run down Mai`s spine, just from the thought of how much she loved this, transferred by the supertaste. The bluenettes own arms wrapped around the blonde, and she intensified the kiss, deepening it, her lips suckling and nibbling on Noel´s... slowly getting a bit more wild as her hands were anything but calm, moving from place to place on Noel`s back, touching her silky skin greedily.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:20 am

"Mai..."

Noel's eyes were clouded and her cheeks a bright red, signs that she was heavily aroused by Mai's ministrations. She manuevered them to one of the examining tables and sat herself there, all while keeping their lips locked.

She used this opportunity to wrap her legs around the bluenette's waist, ensuring that she wasn't going anywhere any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:27 am

"N.. Noel...? Mai asked, suprised, just now realizing what Noel was doing...
Did she want to...? Here? Here of all places..? ...she had been terribly underestimating Noel if that was the case, this girl rivaled herself in terms of pervertedness.
Y...you want to...?" She asked, but at the same time, she gently spread Noel´s legs and came inbetween, her abdomen touching Noel´s groin as she stood in front of her, bowing down to kiss her lips once more to find out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:30 am

Noel didn't need to speak, as Mai's grimoire would figure it out from that kiss.

Yes. By the gods, Yes she wanted it, and she wanted it now.

"W-well, you started it..." she mock pouted, but that did little to hide the amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:35 am

Stunned in suprise and blushing quite deeply, Mai slowly nodded and looked aside. "Well, i only wanted to kiss you real badly, but... how can i say no to this...?"
Her hands framed the lithe body of the blonde, and her kisses picked up in intensity, licking her neck as well as her heart began pounding like crazy, twitching fingers making their way up to the sides of Noel`s breasts, caressing their sides and slowly coming up on the top of those little hills, where she grabbed her shirt and pulled it aside, to expose one of her breasts, which made Mai´s blush become even more intense... but she didn´t hesitate for a second to let her tongue draw a beeline down to that mound, drawing circles of saliva on its soft skin, zoning in on the nipple in the middle of it, which eventualy her mouth reached to suckle on it.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:40 am

Noel gasped in surprise when Mai began to lick and suckle her exposed nipple, which had stiffened due to arousal. Wanting return the favor somehow, her gloved hands went under the shirt. She traced upward, savoring the sensation of caressing the bluenette's soft skin. They went past her neck and to her hair, liking how it felt in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:48 am

Gasping out an "I love you" between suckling on her nipple, mewling from Noel´s affections and working on taking off her own shirt, Mai´s groin continued to grind against Noel`s, sort of an instinct left over from behing a man, except she had nothing left to penetrate Noel with. A dismay for her, but as it turned out, the blonde´s breasts tasted amazing to her, the sweat beginning to soak her body having a unique taste of arousal to it, turning her on as well. As Mai managed to take off her shirt and expose a bra Noel could probably hide her whole face in, she gave off a moan and tugged Noel´s shirt away from the other breast as well, gently massaging it with her hand.
"Do you like it like this, Noel...?"
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:54 am

"I-I do...ah, more..."

Noel lay back into the table, pulling bluenette with her as her hands traveled downward until they stopped at Mai's bra strap. With a giggle, she began to undo the bra.
Back to top Go down
Mai Natsume
Susano'o
Susano'o
Mai Natsume

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:00 am

And with a tug of her bra strap, the biggest breasts in the acadamy, after Professor Emma, came loose and gently touched down upon Noels own, while Mai´s lips crushed onto Noels once more, but this time, her tongue took the oppotunity to slip into Noel´s open mouth, and instantly she had to mewl and shiver as she felt the tongues brush against one another, her supertaste growing haywire at it, sending shivers and trembles throughout her body as she grinded against Noel`s form.
Her hands quickly went down Noel´s sides, stopping at her skirt to pull it up, making her way to her groin...
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 8:59 am

"Mmm..."

Noel mewled in pleasure, her moans echoing in Mai's mouth as her tongue met hers with fury never seen before. That and her lover's ample bosom pressing against her own was driving her insane, letting out an audible moan when she felt her hands go up her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cajun's Personal Laboratory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next