Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cajun's Personal Laboratory

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cajun Faycott
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Cajun Faycott

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:59 am

There were several things Cajun had noticed when she had entered her lab with Kageo and Lusec in tow: First, many of the folders she had placed were now in complete disarray. Secondly, there was a distinct musky scent in the air, the one that manifests whenever two (or more) are in the act.

And lastly, there was the matter of Mai and Noel each getting past second base on one of her examining tables.

"Oh my." She giggled, causing Noel to open her eyes slowly. Immediately, she turned pale with horror.

"C-C-C..." she stammered aloud, her face immediately turning red  "CAJUN?!!!"

"Hi, you two! Consummating the relationship, I see?"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:55 pm

Lusec had nothing but a poker face on his... face.
He then turned to Kageo and whispered "Got a phone there, kaka? I could sure use this opportunity to blackmail both of them," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:22 pm

He'd looked upon Cajun and of course had heard the joke from Lusec. "A phone? Nope! I haven't a need for one~, communication is possible through my unit.~" naturally he played off of the joking nature and took it a silly degree. "In fact, I'm sure my eyes and ears will have recorded all of this data, interactions and stuff.~" a musing fact that he wanted to pose. The kaka's expession was relaxed, despite a bit of tension in from earlier, the mission that he was sad to have to face down.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 9:36 am

(Am I supposed to reply or..?)
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 12:04 pm

(Now we just briefly wait~, I figured we were moving onto another topic with this group~)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cajun's Personal Laboratory   Cajun's Personal Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cajun's Personal Laboratory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2