Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Marketplace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:40 am

"Well, here we are."

Takeru sighed as he took in the sight. Ronin-Gai's market place rivaled Orient Town's as far as the hustle and bustle is concerned. Coincidentally, they came during it's busiest hour, meaning that the crowd filled the streets and the noises of shopkeepers yelling at buyers to purchase their wares.

"So," He sighed before turning to Nu "What would you like to eat tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 am

"I´m not sure- i haven`t thought of that yet. Theoretically everything is fine."
Nu gazed around, taking in the sight, analyzing all sorts of shops with the pass of an eye, processing information at a rapid pace of speed. Seems like there was an assortment of everything, everywhere.
"What would you prefer? I can`t decide on the fly like this."
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:32 am

"Hmm...Howabout some beef gyudon?" Takeru suggested with a smile "I'm not the best chef in the world, but I've been practicing."

He noticed the number of people beginning to pile up, so he was eager to get started with the shopping soon.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:35 am

"Anything you make would be better than my dishes. I think i can settle for some beef."

Nu nodded, briefly considering to warp them to the right stalls to speed up the process, but this would draw unnecessary attention...

"Don`t forget to buy some condoms too." She looked up to him with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 am

Takeru felt himself blush for the nth time now, but couldn't help but return the favor. The fact that Nu was smiling made him feel at ease somewhat.

"Okay, shall we be off then?" He offered her his arm because a. he was trying to be a gentleman and b. he didn't want Nu to get lost in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:42 am

Nu nodded and after a brief pause for irritation took his arm, holding onto it. A strange gesture- she wasn´t used to gentlemen. The word gentle almost didn`t exist in her vocabulary. Still, if this was the way he wanted it to be...

"The sooner we`re done, the better. Mizuki must be waiting for us already, if she`s awake."

Personally Nu preferred the later. Not that Mizuki wasn`t nice, but it was difficult to be with Takeru when she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:53 am

Two hours later...

"Okay, looks like we got everything we need!" Takeru breathed heavily in relief as they finished the grocery trip with bags filled with the necessary ingredients such as beef, onions and the like. He even remembered to buy condoms like Nu asked.

He had hoped Mizuki wouldn't get disturbed by what Nu had planned.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:56 am

"Yup, we do." Nu responded, happily sipping on a small bottle of Fanta she was allowed to have.
Yes, she was... happy. A wierd, almost alien feeling to her all things considered... did normal people feel this often? She felt.. content, and in a good mood, almost hyper....
So much so that she grinned uo to Takeru as they left the marketplace.
"Are you sure the extra large ones will fit? <3"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:01 pm

"They'll fit fine." Takeru sighed as he assured Nu as he walked alongside her. He noticed that many people had begun staring at them, most of them with smirk at the pair.

"I guess they assume that we're just a normal couple on a date." he concluded, the very thought making him blush a little.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:04 pm

"The perfect disguise. Except we´re just shopping and are anything but normal."
Nu agreed, her arms crossed with the opened Fanta bottle in one hand. "I guess it helps i´m wearing one of Mizukis dresses, and act normal for the most part... they don´t even seem bothered by my eyepatch."
She shrugged, and took a sip.
"...this stuff is really good... i could get addicted if i`m not careful."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:09 pm

"Yeah, I guess." Takeru sighed at the first part, nodding his head in agreement. As for the second part...

"How many bottles have you had already?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

"Just three. :3"
Nu said to him with a giggle, shaking her current one. She seemed rather energized.
"Can we go home and make dinner now? :3"
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:13 pm

"Okay, then." Takeru sighed as he began to lead them back to the apartment.

Between dinner and the 'practice' session Nu had planned, he was in for one, long night.

(To the apartment!)
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Nu giggled and followed suit.

>APARTMENT HO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Marketplace   The Marketplace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marketplace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Ronin Gai (Area 25)-