Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Puppeteer's Tent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carl Clover
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

The Puppeteer's Tent Empty
PostSubject: The Puppeteer's Tent   The Puppeteer's Tent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 1:03 pm

Carl Clover had returned to the circus he was using as a sort of headquarters. The Ringmaster was kind enough to let him stay, as he's had experience with vigilantes in his fold; as a matter of fact, most of his crew were either travelling vigilantes looking to earn their keep for lodging, or former bounty hunters looking for a way to use their skills. Hell, the man was one himself in his younger days!

"Ah, welcome back, Mr. Clover!" Augustus Cromwell, a rotund man with a shaggy beard clad in red and white, approached him with an open gesture and a boisterous, welcoming voice "How was the hunt?"

"Ah, Mr. Cromwell! Had some problems, as you can see." The lad chuckled as he gestured to Nirvana, who sustained significant damage from that fracas with Kinjou and Aoko.

"That's a real damned shame, having something happen to a specimen like her." The man sighed exaggeratedly "Any chance she can get fixed?"

"Nothing I can't handle." the boy answered before walking a head to his tent with Ada in tow. He vaguely heard the ringmaster call out to him, telling him that he was on in two hours, and replied with a nod as he entered his tent.

"This won't take too long, sis." He said as he brought out his tools "So bear with me a little, okay?"

"..."

Replying with a nod, Carl Clover immediately went to work.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

The Puppeteer's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Puppeteer's Tent   The Puppeteer's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:43 pm

A few hours later...

"All done!"

Carl took a deep breath as he pulled back to admire his work; he repair both the internal and external damage (which thankfully wasn't much) caused to Nirvana from their earlier fight with Kinjou and Aoko.

"Miss Aoko, why did you go and do that?" The boy shook his head as took off his specs and, after procuring a handkerchief, began wiping it "I thought I can trust you, I really did..."

He reminisced of the happier times he had in the Academy; whenever he wasn't getting smothered by Noel or Makoto, he was always in the company of the blue-haired beastkin. You can say that he had a little crush on her back in the day...

"But that's in the past." He shook his head, as if trying to banish the images of her in his head, as he put his glasses back on "Now she's just among the many adults who betrayed me."

With cold determination, he put his coat back on and beckoned Nirvana to follow him. The search was back on, and the Hanging Gardens seems like a good vantage point.

(Exiting to Hanging Gardens)
Back to top Go down

The Puppeteer's Tent
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Circus-
Jump to: