Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Residential Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Residential Block Empty
PostSubject: Residential Block   Residential Block I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:40 am

---------------------------(From the Park)--------------------------->

Having walked the empty streets with a disembodied head losing its semblance of life in her right hand, Florence was ready to start her hunt for the morally bankrupt. And it would start with all of those who had locked her host into her deadly situation... "I believe it is there...", she said quietly to herself upon noticing the Amanogawa household. "Shall I begin..?", she mused silently before opening the door. It was night; Youna would usually be allowed to rest at these times: not like her parents could be an opposition since they were surely asleep. Thing is: they didn't know Florence designated them as her targets. And nobody would stop her here.
Back to top Go down

Residential Block Empty
PostSubject: Re: Residential Block   Residential Block I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 am

The moment she entered the house, Florence knew everything was going her way. It was night. The dark time when the hidden or the forbidden come to light. She still closed the door behind her to avoid a certain kind of night danger, and then quietly found her way towards the kitchen.
She looked at the assortment of kitchen knives with a devious smile on her face, picking all up and finding a pocket to store those in. This would be perfect.
As she opened the door of the Amanogawa parents' room, she did everything with the bare minimum amount of noise. Walking on her toes, she approached the bed, looked at Youna's father, picked one of the knives, and licked it. It would get some use later, but this moment, she needed to let the past, Youna's life, behind. She grabbed Youna's sword, and in one move, planted the sword in the bed, through the man. The mother didn't wake up. And she wouldn't, ever. Florence picked one of the knives in her pocket, and planted it in the sleeping woman's stomach, aiming straight for the heart. This would be a swift death. But it served them right. People who behaved like them could only bring bad things such as self-loathing and despair in others... Besides, as she killed them, she felt the girl's presence and force waning. Soon, she would be able to live again, and without any hindrance.
As she left the house of the people who now were sleeping corpses, Florence was only asking herself one question: Who'll be my next victim?
-----------------------------------(Out)----------------------------->
Back to top Go down

Residential Block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Librarius District (Area 09)-
Jump to: