Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Night at the central park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:19 pm

------------(From Orient Town)------------------>
She had walked aimlessly for a while since the teahouse Kaname invited her in. She found herself in a place she knew well: the park where she spent her days off playing with her friends... These good old memories, oddly enough, brought a tear on her cheek until she heard two voices, voices of boys.
"Man, there are times I can't really stand that girl... Look at that...
- Wow, she's crazy. It's another letter like that. How many will she have sent to you..?"

Youna recognized one voice: it was the boy of her dreams, Kyo. She thought ill-fitting to his voice, however, that he was badmouthing her; and that boy nearby wasn't encouraging him in a better direction. She saw her world broken, again, right before her eyes. The one she loved was, in the dark, just as horrible as the man who sent her crashing against the wall a dozen minutes earlier, if not more...
You see? I told you. Love doesn't work like that. Why don't you go punish that fool for his insolence..? Youna was in her deepest hesitation.
"Dude, at this rate, she'll hang on your feet like a dog forever. You need to do something about that, and fast.
- Meh, I heard from Kaname that she's disappeared from school. My father told me that she was starting a job as a vigilante. Means we're not seeing her anymore, which is a relief if you ask me.
- Yeah, good riddance!"

The other boy laughed. Youna's tears dried down her eye as she wiped them out, asking to the other mind inside her: How would you do it..? as she walked. As ominous as that sounded, Florence had her back as she walked, much more firmly than she used to, slowly taking her sword in her left hand at her back, not yet unsheathing it as she was in front of the two boys lazing on their bench.
"Hello...", she said in her now-sullen voice to the two boys who would be looking at each other and asking if she heard them, in their questioning could be unheard. She was calm in her standing, but she soon started talking... "You could've kept talking, Kyo. I know what you've been talking about for a minute. The poor, incompetent, lackluster smitten girl you have right before your eyes... am I right?" Her tone was getting sharper and grittier. "You two must have received a lot of these papers...", she continued, paying a one-moment glance at her last letter in Kyo's hands. "... but all these girls who want your attention, little do they know as to how lowly you think they are... Isn't it ironic...?" She didn't understand how she could be so callous and how she was saying that. Florence made up the words, she was moving her lips, laying her eye on the two highschoolers. She was even giving her motivation to finish her speech: "Even my job, you've been telling it was useless. What if I told you, that I took it for your arm, Kyo?", saying that, she had taken a hold of his wrist. She saw sweat dropping down his temple: despite how much he had played the violin and how little she had actually trained or fought, her hold was stronger than him, as he was injured and cringing. She could hear the other boy growl: "Pest..."
As she heard that, her left arm reacted quickly, putting the sword at the chubby boy's throat and scaring both of them out. They were at her mercy. "That arm hurts, doesn't it, Kyo?", she said, as her mouth deformed in a wicked smile and her hand gripped his wrist tighter. "Tell me, you two... What am I fighting for...? Answer me!"
This was probably the most senseless thought she had but... killing both boys here at this moment came across her mind; but perhaps she could get an interesting answer before going loose?
Back to top Go down

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:31 pm

Seeing Youna go from sullen to callous, and then to sadistic and then almost crying, the two boys didn't know what to answer. The immediate sword threat made any poorly-thought direct answer difficult and dangerous, not that she actually was getting any more forgiving with time. "Answer me. If you don't...", she would be laughing sinisterly if she was emitting any sound. "... I might do something regrettable."
Even these words, full of implications that would've wrenched her heart mere days ago, didn't sway her. She thought them and said them, flat-out, emotionlessly. She had changed so much over the course of the past hours that she was barely recognizable as the same person in behavior. She had lost the spark that moved her forward.
"You're doing this... to pay for my wrist operation, right?", Kyo tried to talk calmly, but to say that he failed was an understatement as the stress could be heard from his voice.
Youna stopped moving. Her eyes mildly closed. Her facial expression remained blank; but inside her mind was absolute chaos. That selfish boy she used to love was still trying to grab all the benefits of her hardship for himself?
Feeling better now that Kyo had opened his mouth, the other guy dared to talk: "You took your job for him, right? Then you've got to earn the money and pay for him... right?
- And what for?"
, Youna said as her voice suddenly turned to anger and she twisted the wrist she held in her right hand a bit more. She'd be breaking it beyond repair for one more wrong answer at this rate... "I fought for justice, I endured defeat time and time again, and all that just to see my reward fly away?" Her anger had made her problems far too obvious and while Kyo was too busy clenching his teeth to talk, the other guy felt too snide not to answer: "You Amasomething have principles, right? If you were too selfish to realize that Kyo didn't love you, you have nobody to blame but yourself."
The weight of this realization made Youna's head suddenly face downward. The feeling that moved her not so long ago, it was gone. She stopped moving towards the future. Her hand only moved the sword through that wisecrack's throat. And then, after beheading one fool, she also cut off that which she used to fight for: the hand of the person she used to love. His screams of pain didn't reach her anymore. She wasn't fighting for nothing any longer. In fact, she stopped fighting at all as she threw Kyo's detached hand at his feet and walked away heartlessly.
-------(Off to the docks)------------->
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:07 am

Es had to calm down for a minute, but then she answered with a simple nod, as the voices had stopped and the flow of memories were cut off.
"Yes... yes, this is better. Thank you."
She let go of Lambda, sitting down on the park bench and sighing deeply.
"It was that place afterall.. Somewhere near that location i must´ve been created... i can`t remember where, it was too long ago, but somewhere around that area.."
Mitsuba Sector laboratories, Department Seven.
Sector. Seven.
It all matched in her head.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:32 am

Lambda smiled at the girl softly, trying to keep her at ease "Well I'm glad that your feeling better, I can sense that your uneasy around me correct?" she couldnt blame her after all as the girl looked traumatised from her encounter with the professor and gave her a gentle hug to help her calm down.
Back to top Go down

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:32 am

-----------------------------------(From the docks)---------------------------->
Just rewinding time for a little bit...
Looking for her motivation to kill, the ill-spirited fallen wannabe-hero was back to the park. Maybe, seeing the unattended head of Youna's sole victim would help her focus and channel her mad fantasies of death into this world.
After all, the reasons Youna fell were the same as hers: that illusion they called love.
As she walked around the park again, looking for the scene of the crime that happened at her hands earlier, she stumbled into an unusual sight: things that she could feel way above her league. But the bench they occupied may just be the one under which the head she was looking for rolled.
But she didn't want to interrupt them: it might just spell bad things for her. So she just walked by, visually pretending she didn't notice anything particular of the two odd entities. It was still frustrating, and scary for the other two, that the head of her victim was possibly just there.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:39 am

Es nodded a little bit, although her face cleared up significantly ever since they left the lab.
She folded her hands into her lap, and although she twitched strongly as Lambda wrapped warm arms around her, she didn`t get away.
"You´re scary. I can feel how much more advanced you are, how strong you are, what weapons you come with. I`m not even armed anymore, Murakumo was lost somewhere in the boundary."
Her blue eyes came up and gazed at Youna- or perhaps Florance, depending who was in control, and she shivered as the woman seemed to avoid them, yet seek then out like a predator.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:43 am

She smiled at Es gently "I hope your feeling better now, I know how scary my creators were...and cruel." she looked up to notice the strange woman pass them by, she sensed an air of hostility but was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt regarding her aggression "May I help you?" she asked politely, no sense in being snappy towards a stranger, she found that lead to more problems than its worth.
Back to top Go down

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:12 am

Uh oh, I've been spotted...
As she was called, the white-haired girl stopped walking and turned her head, her narrow gaze - which in itself was a sign of Youna's absence of the realm of the living - meeting up with that of the girl who called her.
"Help?", she said with an unfittingly sinister smile creeping up her lips for the first time before she cleared her throat. "I do not really wish to bother you...", she started off with a blatant lie: she would rather annoy Lambda and Es momentarily and get her plans done rather than just wait here for things to happen. "... but I do believe I have left something unattended around this place. Did you happen to lay your eyes on a beheaded corpse in the vicinity?"
Her eyes were still almost half-closed, but her excessive politeness didn't fit Youna's low-pitched voice, and she could creep out any normal person given what she was talking about. With her choice of clothing and her still-healing wounds, she was more likely to be the murderer rather than some kind of police or even a commoner; and that could easily be guessed...
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:22 am

The blood freezed in Es`s veins as she was confronted with the woman- bloodied, injuried, clearly out of her mind and asking in a far too polite manner about a missing head... Her eyes went blank, and she scrambled out of Lambda`s arms, the woman that scared her wasn`t as scary as this psychopath but by far still not comforting.
Her teleport would be ready in ten seconds.. until then, Es ran off, deeper into the park, hiding in bushes and branches to avoid either woman.
Oh no... this.. will be bad, if i don`t find a safe place this instant...
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 am

Lambda blinked a few times at the tone of voice which didnt seem to fit her appearance, the girl seemed....off and what she said rang true with her assumption, it was the least strangest thing she had heard in awhile. She shook her head "No I have not, now do you insist on lying once more about not bothering us, I have seen you eying where we are sitting, may I ask why?" she was worried about how Es would react to this strange and overly creepy woman before her, as soon as she thought this she saw Es run off firther into the park, her sensors told her she would be able to warp in under ten seconds and would be unable to catch her after that, she figured the girl was scared out of her mind at both her and the rather scary looking woman.
Back to top Go down

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:57 am

She had to clear her throat. That woman before her had much more powers than just being able to beat things much bigger than her. She had to be careful. Looking at the blue-dressed girl crawling away merely took a puff out of her: it was one obstacle going away by itself in her eyes.
"You are very perceptive. The fact is, I've been trying to find that head without being a hindrance to you.", she said while peeping under the bench. "... it's not here. Since you've seen that my apologies were half-hearted, I will just not do any, and leave you at your own doings. Farewell."
She had just about enough. This girl alone meant more than a healthy share of danger, and Florence wanted none of it. Besides, she had nothing to do with such persons anymore; aside from picking a fight, which she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:11 am

Lambda shrugged at the girl "Well whatever, your no problem of mine." as she stood up and floated off after Es, still in her armor she hoped to catch the girk before she warped off, she doubted that she would be able to find her again i she warped off. She floated off in the direction her sensors indicated that she was.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:13 am

Cowering in fear behind a bush, Es had curled up into a fetal position after she had tripped and fallen, hoping Youna... or rather, Florance wouldn`t find her there...
Her teleporter was ready, and with a random imput of coordinates, she hit the switch.
Sparks surrounded her for a few seconds, a telltale sign that she would disappear within the next few moments.
Back to top Go down
Lambda-11
Lambda-11

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:23 am

Lambda saw the sparks coming off Es who was on the ground and she jumped beside Es and was engulfed in the warp field "Es...?" she was worried about her mental state, it didnt seem entirely stable at the best of times and she aimed to change that someday, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:26 am

Es snapped her eyes open, trying to answer her and possibly crawl away, but instead the teleport occured faster than she could react, a rift in the boundary swallowing them both only to spit them out somewhere else.

------> Exit with Lambda.
Back to top Go down

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 am

This encounter was almost unfortunate. But she was done with it: it was amazing how perceptive, yet easily fallible this girl had been. But this was already past her.
Roaming around the park, she finally found the bloodied bench, with the unattended head on the floor. They might have warned some people..., she said regarding the two odd girls she met earlier. I should act fast... Looking at the still-fresh body, Florence was done looking for motivation. She took the head with her and headed for a location she had seen enough: the residences. Specifically, her host's home. Feeling a little pinch in her mind, she pushed herself forward, to punish these unworthy low-lives for being what they were...
------------------(Direction the residences, will make the topic later)------------------>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Public Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Park   Public Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Librarius District (Area 09)-
Jump to: