Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abandoned factory

Go down 
+2
Takeru Oda
Nu-13
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

-Master caution: Power fluctuation detected. Energy levels dropping.-
-Master caution: Energy levels below 15%.-
-Reactor temprature critical.-
-Automatic abortion of emergancy spartial transfer.-

In the middle of nowhere- or rather, an abandoned old factory from the early days of Kagutuschi, the steel maiden reappeared, covered in blood, seven of her thirteen swords broken, the rest damaged. Her visor malfunctioned, and she didn´t know where she was.
All she knew was that she wouldn`t be able to last for long like this- Life Link aside, she was part machine, and the machine had been pushed beyond its limits. It`d fix itself, surely.. but she didn´t have the comfort to rest somewhere.
The artifical human herself was also not looking up- multiple destroyed bones, a concussion, crushed organs, blood loss. Not good.

Guess i´ll just... lie here.. I`ll be back, Ragna...

The swords floating behind her fell out of the sky, and so did she, her carcus leaning against a wall, coughing blood.
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:27 am

Takeru had decided to pass through the abandoned factory on his way home, since it was by far the quickest route from the NOL headquarters. To say that he was thinking about his loss to Kageo would be an understatement.

"Man..." He sighed as he entered through a broken window "What a bummer today turned out to be..." He was too preoccupied in his thoughts that he didn't notice that something was in his path until it tripped him over, causing him to land flat on his face with a thud.

"Ow..." he moaned as he slowly got to his feet and turned to the thing that caused him to stumble. It was then he saw a silver-haired girl clad in a light blue jump suit. Unfortunately, she looked to be in dire straits.

"Oi!" he asked in a frantic voice as the girl was bleeding in front of him "Are you alright?! Tsk, this is bad..."

He was then prepared to carry her piggyback and to the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:31 am

Nu`s visor dot alligned itself on Takeru`s face, and her hand raised up to fire a sword summoned from the boundary at him. Wisely, however, she decided to only threaten him with the prospect of such, as she needed the energy that remained.
"Non priority Intruder detected. Hostility- unknown. Defintion- unknown. Armagus detected. Threat Level C."

Odds of winning... 60/1.

Nu panted, and grit her teeth, ignoring the multiple wounds on her body and forcing herself to acknowledge the pain as pleasure, so that she could move on.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 am

"What the hell?!" Takeru backed away with his hands raised, the gesture signifying that he meant no ill intent.

"Easy...I don't mean any harm. "He said slowly and carefully as he backed away "I just gotta take you to the hospital. You're pretty bad shape right now..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:44 am

Nu continued to glare at the young man, her hand still raised.
"Hostility- negative."
She relaxed a little bit, as much as she could in her state, and proceeded.
"Hospital treatment unnecesssary. Unit regenerates using nanites. Estimated time until complete combat ability is restored... 176... hours..."
She coughed up a bit of blood, and hunched over, her ribcage broken and refusing to heal when she was standing up. At this rate she would probably pass out soon.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 am

"Ugh...here."

Takeru sighed as he suddenly scooped Nu up in a bridal carry, not minding that he was being drenched in blood (though it was taking all his self-control not to indulge himself then and there) "If you don't wanna go the hospital, at least lemme take you to my place. It's just me and my sister anyway..."

He stopped himself at the mention of Mizuki, remembering his beatdown earlier. "...Damn, looks like I gotta tell my sis that I got my ass kicked." He said with a sad smile, momentarily forgetting that Nu was there.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 9:55 am

Nu coughed up a painful cry as she was scooped up, although the hold was suprisingly comfortable... maybe one day, Ragna would hold her like this...
That man wasn´t Ragna though. He was not an enemy, but not Ragna either... what he was, who he was, she could not tell.
Her Murakumo deactivated right there, metallic pieces disappearing off of her body leaving her only in a ripped bodysuit, and the damaged sword returned to the boundary, where it would slowly repair itself as well.
Her single red eye glanced at Takeru, half angrily, half too pained to care who did what to her.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 am

"Look, you're not gonna make many friends if you keep glaring at people  like that."

Takeru sighed as he walked towards the exit with the silver-haired murakumo in his arms. He made sure that his pace was slow and careful, as he didn't want her to lose more blood from the slightest movement.

"So..." he coughed to clear his throat a bit, feeling a little awkward in holding a girl the way he was doing now "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:38 am

"I`m none of your concern, and i will heal with time. Why are you bothering to help me?" Nu responded instead, irritated by this mans behavior. Its not like she could resist in this state, but it was more than suspicious to her. People wouldn´t normally help a living weapon out.

Within that train of thought, Ragna throwing himself onto her to protect her from the rubble came to mind. But that man was not Ragna. Not by a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:43 am

"Because I'm not the kinda guy to leave a person to bleed on the street." Takeru rolled his eyes as they walked through the abandoned area "Geez, here I am trying to be nice."

He let out an annoyed sigh as they got closer to leaving the factory's premises "The name's Takeru, by the way...not that you seem to care."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 10:54 am

Nu remained quiet for the most of the time after that, thinking it over. It seemed like he had no idea who or what he was dealing with... a moron, so to speak.
Probably one of those bounty hunters who think they could take Ragna on, or a civilian...
...what the hell, he wouldn´t be a threat to her.
"I`m the Anti Sankishin Core Unit 13, Nu. You can refer to me as you like."
She cringed a bit, some blood dribbling out of her throat.
"....i might pass out soon, if you don´t mind. I won´t die though."
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:50 am

"That's...comforting, to say the least." Takeru shrugged as he looked on at the girl with a hint of concern in his eyes "If you say so, Nu-san."

As Takeru's small apartment near the complex came into view, he wondered what kind of girl the one in his arms was, and why there was so much blood in the first place.

"Speaking of which, I gotta get her cleaned up soon." He cringed a little at the thought of giving in to his vampiric urges "Otherwise it's gonna get really ugly..."
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:58 am

Nu remained concious for a period of time longer, trying not to gain too much comfort from his arms, but rather than passing out, she simply fell asleep from exhaustion. Her chest still raised and lowered with her breath, and sometimes she twitched a bit, her eye closed tightly.
In this state she was in his mercy, and even if she would wake up there was not much she could do to resist him.

--> To the apartment
Back to top Go down
Rox
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:34 am

Hegri and Omikane had crawled out from the bunker under the old armagus factory that he used for his home with, his floating ball like Ars Magus Omikane. The old man was scraggly and dirty his beard, and grey hair nearly covering his face making it hard to tell if he were human, or not his outfit was a very old NOL uniform the colors were faded and there were stains and holes all over it.

He pulls a switch on the conveyor belt that brought out his scrap lugging cart out and he pulls it down from the belt. "Well time for another scrap run wonder if there's still anything out there..."

He asked his Ars Magus who was a very detailed yet simple looking sphere like object that hovered about 4 feet from the ground, and had separate rotating sections along the spheres body and in-between the lines of its body there was a faint glow that seemed to change color with the dots of what appeared to be eyes on it's body.

Omikane continued to float ever calmly and then spoke "The...nearest...and... most...recent...mound...to...be...re-supplied...with...scrap, is...exactly...13...meters...from...here."

Hegri gives the sphere a poke with a long metal pipe "we will take a walk and if we pass that pile we will search it but i'm not in a hurry for any fresh stuff there's still some of the older stuff out there." Omikane budged only slightly, but followed behind the old man soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Carl Clover

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:39 am

"Perhaps he is hiding out here?"

Carl Clover decided to take his search for Ragna the Bloodedge to the Industrial Sector in hopes that he would be hiding out here. He was unable to extract information from ANY of the Kisaragis, so he had no choice but to prowl even the furthest reaches of Kagutsuchi to find his quarry.

Who knows? Perhaps he might run into an old friend. He'd love to squeeze any answers out of their broken bodies.

Little did the Puppeteer realize that there was another presence within this abandoned factory he had entered.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 6:54 am

Es didn´t exactly feel very comfortable to leave the house without Lambda stapled to her at this point, but as it turned out, avoiding the red light district by a large margin had led her through relatively safe so far... she didn`t talk to anyone and tried not to stand out, despite her kimono being anything but normal in the modern world. ...she didn´t grief the loss of her blue dress either, while pretty and comfortable, she... didn´t want to be reminded of Professor Unomaru all that much. Without him, she could`ve been with Touya for a long time...

Her sensors picked up a few small energy sources, as well as a larger, active one moving from place to place as she came by an abandoned factory.. while logic told her to ignore it and keep walking, her curiosity got the best of her and she carefully advanced it... and as she got closer, a more unique energy signature was found, something that resembled what she had felt around Nu-13.
Back to top Go down
Rox
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:17 am

The old man and his simple little Ars magus wandered the scrap yard of the Abandoned factory district pulling old scrapped tech and machines out in the back lot area. However Hegri noticed that Omikane was acting strange and sitting quite still "Hey Omi what ya think this was used for.?" He holds up an old goggle like device that had a button on it and looked through it the lense was shattered and unusable.
"Hey Omi whats this thingimajig say about....Omi?" The old man got away from the scrap pile and put a few more pieces on the pile forming in the modified heavy mining cart.

Omikane finally spoke up "verifying anomaly in the area unusual signature in area more presences detected shall I scan ?" Omikane received a sharp swat by the ever present metal pole from the carts side the ball would barely budge mid air suddenly the old man spotted a pair of eyes in the distance rubbing his eyes wondering if he was seeing things or not. Omikane however was floating up close to the pair of eyes that had popped up in the foggy smoggy distance. The orb was now floating right in front of Es "Scan commencing verifying informational properties" The eyes on Omikane's front side did there several color flashes as it recorded her information to memory. Though soon running after the way ward Ars Magus that wanted to know everyone it saw. He gave it a bump with the heavy lugging cart.

"Why ya gotta do that to everyone every time they seem a little curious eh Omi?" He looked at the girl now and noticed that there was another figure moving in the distance but he didnt bother much as right now he wanted to know what brought this girl here."what ye be doing out here lassy" the scraggly looking old man in the outdated and beat up old NOL uniform spoke in a slight cranky tone.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:30 am

Carl decided to move in closer the moment he heard voice, his Nox Nyctores ambling behind him. Using his short stature to hide behind the scraps, he peeked to see a strange old man in a patchwork version of the standard NOL uniform.

"Perhaps he deserted?" the boy wondered, remembering that the Library doesn't take kindly to those who desert. "What do you think, Ada?"

"..."

It was then he saw that the man had a most unusual Armagus; a floating orb capable of human speech.

"Interesting..." he murmured to himself before turning to see another figure, a girl from the looks of it. Other than the fact that he sensed something odd about her, she seemed normal.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:35 am

Es took a step back as the old man in the patchwork clothing, as well as the floating sphere, and the young man wielding a Nox Nyctores appeared to surround her... this wasn`t good, if they were going to do something... her teleport was loaded, and she quickly entered coordinates for the teahouse.
"I... was intrigued by the amount of Seithr based technology stockpiled here.." Es responded slowly, being more weary of the young man behind her than of the old man in front of her. He was obviously the more dangerous threat. "I apologize if i´ve invaded your personal space."
Back to top Go down
Rox
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:49 am

Hegri looked at the girl and looks behind her swearing he had heard something. It always felt like night in the smog covered horizon above he looked around and shook his head "i beg to pardon my personal space isn't the problem I have a feeling." The man could read her facial motions the noting of the darting looks he noticed she was very agitated by something "Omikane do you detect anything else in the area...."
Omikane would speak "there are 1645 different breed of roachs and 23 different type of rat in the area and a small mammal of some kind any other signatures is still being verified." Hegri sighs a bit and looks back to the girl "are you in any trouble lass?" He asked trying to see if being neighborly would aid the old man to know what would bring such a young girl to such a place.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:03 am

Carl was debating whether he should make his presence known or to keep himself hidden. At any rate, decided to creep in closer. Who knows? Maybe this man could have information on Ragna the Bloodedge.

If not, then it would be a pity now, wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:06 am

"Troubled...? No, i am just weary of my surroundings, as my data suggests that gangs and organized crime meet in spots like these. Your appearance doesn`t match that discription, though."
Es glanced at the flying Ars Magus for a while, analyzing it, finding it to be unarmed- or with deactivated weapons, at least. Either way, a small thing like this would be of little use in combat, compared to an Es-N unit... or their sucessors, as Nu seemed to sport a frightening arsenal.
"...what do you do with so much Ars Magus...?"
Back to top Go down
Rox
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:16 am

Hegri calmly strokes his beard hair carefully as he ponders looking about not wanting his reputation out and blabbed to the nosy NOL who had much better things to do then chase an old man with a hobby of fixing what wasn't of much use to anyone. "The ones I can fix are put up for....a special kind of customer sale....I don't sell to just anyone but most of the ones I keep are just for collection the older stuff really and not always the weaponised ones like this one here who I found right in the factory... the NOL likely thought 'e was just a hunk of metal that had no use when deactivated." He would tap Omikane with the rod then looks noticing the bob of something purple behind the girl blinking "Looks like more company today Omikane..."

The old man said now realizing there was another presence here two in fact. Omikane would bob for a little while before moving up high and moving towards the boy and the Nox weapon staring the boy right in the eyes now "Attention please state your business?" The orb was scanning the boy first then would switch to scan the Nox though as it scanned the Nox the eyes on its body flashed rapidly as it spoke "Unknown Signature unable to verify recording data log for study..." The orb seemed to then float around the two over head.
Back to top Go down
Carl Clover
Carl Clover

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:24 am

"Ah, it seems I've been spotted. Very well."

Out of his hiding place stepped out Carl, his purple suit and top hat a little stained from hiding behind junk. With flourish, he took off his hat and gave a bow.

"Good day. My name is Carl Clover, a vigilante. And this is my sister, Ada. Come out, sis."

At his prompting, Ada a.k.a Nox Nyctores Nirvana went into full view, the automaton standing tall and towering over everyone present.

"So..." Carl continued to speak "You peddle used Armagus, it seems?"
Back to top Go down
Neko Jay
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity

Anzahl der Beiträge : 214

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:54 pm

(I will just put Jay going to the place, if you don't want me joining this won't interfere with anything)

Jay had his spear in the long slender box carrying it around on his back as he made his way to the junk yard. Would he find bounties ? Probably not but hey its a good place to maybe find a hidden treasure or two, no doubt though there was a good feeling about today hopefully this meant his luck was changing for the better. He could see some sort of factory in the distance, maybe that was good place to go ? He would simply stand there and ponder for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abandoned factory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abandoned factory    Abandoned factory  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abandoned factory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Industrial Sector (Area 17)-
Jump to: