Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sector Seven Canteen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lambda-11
Artificial Causality weapon
Artificial Causality weapon
Lambda-11

Anzahl der Beiträge : 184

Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:48 pm

Lambda stops hiding her face and hets her horns be seen by the other girl and nodded slowly "T-that would be nice.." her face a bright red from embarassment and she was glad the girl had offered as she was not that good at mechanics and she didnt want to wear that visor anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maro Ishimia
NINJA OF LOVE AND JUSTICE
Maro Ishimia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:59 pm

Maro blinked as she looked at Lambdas bright red face, she began to blush brightly her self, she wasn't sure why. Um yes..we should go back to my lab and..do that thing we..um yes she stood up unable to focus, she would start to focus during work but for now she felt rather strange Um..oh yes she went over to the table and got the blade and quickly walked off to her lab.

---> Maro's room
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 91

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:28 am

Lusec followed Cajun inside the Canteen. He was rather surprised that the S-7 had its own canteen.
For Lusec, it was starting to feel like home.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:43 am

Cajun walked to the canteen right after Lusec, noting that there weren't much people in it today. As she motioned him to follow her to the front of the line, she noted that it reminded her of her time in the NOL Academy, hanging with her beloved "Team Remix Heart".

It certainly felt nostalgic, to say the least.

"This takes me back." She giggled as she helped herself to some pudding "It doesn't have the appeal of the Academy's canteen nor it's selection, but it's serviceable."
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:07 am

Lusec nearly facepalmed when it finally hit him that he did see her back in his Academy days.
He ordered a bowl of ramen and two eggs and sat down with Cajun. "Yeah, it certainly brings back some," Lusec said.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 8:17 am

"So, did you get along with any of your fellow cadets back in the Academy?" Cajun asked as she began taking small spoonfuls of her pudding "If memory serves me correctly, you were in the batch below us, along with Miss Kisaragi and Mr. Clover."

Whilst she did not hang around with those two much, she had heard of them; one a brilliant markswoman from a prestigious Duodecim family, the other young lad with a gifted mind and son of an authority in Ars Magi.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 9:28 am

"No," Lusec said as he sipped a soup from his ramen bowl. "I was in a different crowd."
He was so busy with the things he did back then that he didn't have time socializing with them. He never really thought that they'd end up with the life they had wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 am

"Ah, the lone wolf type, I see." Cajun giggled as she helped herself to some more pudding "I take it you work better solo than in a team?"
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:27 am

Lusec smirked. "I thought you knew everything about me?" he said. "It really depends on the work, but yeah, most of the time I work alone..." Lusec looked away and mumbled something like "If I were powerful I would even take down those Nox Nyctores users..."
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:03 am

"Perhaps, but that is quite a tall order." Cajun giggled after she heard him mutter "Only ten Nox Nyctores were made for a reason, you know."

She nodded sagely, scooping up the last of her pudding before continuing "Furthermore, for all their power, a heavy toll is paid in exchange of wielding a Nox, so to wish for that kind of power is rather foolish. No offense, of course."
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 am

"I never knew about that," Lusec said as he sipped in the noodles. "I only saw their power, not the price."
Nevertheless, he couldn't really beat them, not even get on their level, and that was frustrating.

Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:48 am

"Really?" Cajun answered back with an amused smile, the kind you'd see an upper-class lady wear when she finds something funny "I had thought it was general knowledge, but I suppose some elaboration wouldn't hurt."

She took a deep breath, composing her thoughts, before beginning "A Nox Nyctores bears great power, that much is true. However, using such power usually affects the user's psyche in a variety of ways. Noel's Bolverk, for example, seals the more volatile emotions of the user so that he/she could be more efficient in combat. That in itself is a mild case, as most Noxes tend to bring out a much darker facet of the wielder's personality..."

She knew of one such example: Jin Kisaragi's Yukianesa.
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 2:12 pm

"I see..." Lusec said, putting a hand to his chin and thinking it over. "Still, if you could control it, it's still a powerful weapon... In a way..." Lusec thought.

Only did he notice that he had finished his ramen and Cajun had finished her food. Lusec thought about changing the subject. "Anyway, with me on board, what do I have to do?" he asked. "What's my mission?"
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 8:23 am

"Ah yes, your mission."

Cajun nodded as she flashed Lusec a brief smile "The Professor will fill you in on the specifics later, but here's what you'll need to know for now: You and I are to head for Kagutsuchi."
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:50 am

"Both of us? What are we gonna do there?" Lusec asked. He was rather curious as to what was the mission about, whether they would encounter Nox wielders again or something.

Nevertheless, he knew he was going to encounter NOL people who knew him that now, most likely, wanted him dead.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:46 am

"Most likely some reconnaissance, maybe even act as support for agents like Iron Tager." Cajun said as she placed her index finger on her chin, contemplating on the possibilities.

F]]"Nevertheless, I believe it's high time we head to the Professor's lab."[/b] she finally said after a moment of silence, getting to her feet and beckoning their newest operative to follow her "I'm quite sure that she'll have returned from Kagutsuchi by now."
Back to top Go down
Lusec Misaki
Master Vigilante
Master Vigilante
Lusec Misaki

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:10 am

Lusec nodded and stood up. "Things are different here, huh..." he remarked as he followed Cajun, his mutual superior.
Back to top Go down
Cajun Faycott
Cajun Faycott

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 10:13 am

(To the Professor's Lab!xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sector Seven Canteen   Sector Seven Canteen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sector Seven Canteen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2