Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Litchi's Clinic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Litchi Faye-Ling
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Litchi Faye-Ling

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 11:26 am

It was an usual day for Litchi as she though as she woke up and got herself ready for the injured people to come to her clinic. She made a few meat buns for breakfast (as big as her boobs, as Taokaka would say). After the nice breakfast she got herself ready, made a tea and waited for Linhua and the patients to arrive.

As Linhua arrived they did their usual chit-chat until someone arrived...
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 am

Since the Red Devil had entered the city of Kagutsuchi, he had always felt a bit out. The moment he even entered the city, his comms were shut off. It was like the NOL had totally predicted he would come here and shut down any possibility of trouble that he could've brought. I don't think the Library really knew of my mission, but still, the precision of this perturbation leaves no doubt that they knew I was on my way here...
He had tried for a good moment to repair his comms and join back with Kokonoe, to no avail. He still failed to comprehend what exactly was the thing that shut down his communication. But he had to fall back one moment, to delay his approach. Bad things could happen if he were hasty.
"I think going to see Litchi will pass the time. I also might avoid her doing something stupid...", he said to himself before walking down the road to the clinic and knocking on the door with these big hands of his. He was sure not to be the person Litchi wanted to see most, but now he kind of felt that he had to check up on her state by his very eyes.
Back to top Go down
Litchi Faye-Ling
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Litchi Faye-Ling

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Litchi said that the door is open, so he could come in. At first she wondered who could that be, but to her surprise it was the Red Devil. At first she didn't know what does he want maybe he is doing some errands for Kokonoe? She didn't knew and she immediately asked,

"What brings you here?" she asked but she quickly changed to her battle attire if anything would happen...

Her Matenbo flew after her also protecting Litchi if anything would happen.
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:03 am

As Iron Tager entered the clinic, he saw a perfectly-fit Litchi. Though he felt reassured regarding her physical integrity, he realized her wariness as she took her precautions and was prepared to engage battle without explicitly showing offensive intent.
I understand the cold treatment but why must people be so defiant? Nonetheless, the words sounded like a simple query, one he would go along with.
"I was just passing back, and I supposed I would go take a look. It's been a while and I'm sure you've been working hard to find a cure for 'him'..." Bringing up Arakune was maybe not the most subtle thing to do, but he was merely stating a truth. Litchi had left Sector Seven for this man... or rather, what remained of him. "But it's good to see you fine. Kokonoe's worried about you, you know. You should not work yourself too hard." He hoped Litchi wouldn't venture on her own to try and save Arakune at this moment. "I suggest you don't try to make a move towards him today. The Library is on the move, and they surely expect us. If that gives you a clue as to how dangerous moving out is, my communications are shut down for the moment. I am sure they're responsible for the interference. Be wise, Litchi, and heed my warning."
This said, he turned his back to her, hoping this wasn't the last time they crossed paths. "I hope we'll meet again, Litchi."
Heading out, he thought of his next action: Now, I should find any of our agents in here, and then I can head for the Library Branch.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 1:44 pm

(~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> From 'Orient Town Restaurant')

While following his own scans of the nearby area, the kaka had run all the way to Litchi's Clinic, as he'd found the ACS held traces of Magnetic energies nearby, while not enough alone to account for Iron Tager, it was the unique scent held by the titan of a cyborg that sealed the deal. Though unsure of what condition the Red Devil may have been in, it was when he'd happened upon the massive figure of the strongest agent at Sector 7, that he was reminded of just how diminutive he was in comparison. Though shaking off the desire to make an attempt at humor with a 'David and Goliath' reference, he'd focused himself on the matter at hand: namely checking his status.

"Iron Tager-san, thank the heavens I've found you. What is your status? Are you well enough to take a focused directive from the Professor? She has surprisingly entered the field and given me an update on orders." he knew that she'd given Tager the word on collecting the Azure Grimoire, but now that he'd been added to this task force, he was just going to afford him the order update as it had become 'secure Ragna the Bloodedge', so more than the strongest grimoire now...it was the man as well it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Litchi Faye-Ling
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Litchi Faye-Ling

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Litchi put down her weapon, and went out of her battle stance, she looked at Iron Tager and sighted
"I still couldn't find the cure for him..." she said and then followed "She is worried about me? Tager I need to do something in order to find a cure to him..even if it would mean death...There must be some clue as the Boundary did not change me to be like him, so something might be done in order to help him" then she noticed, Tager was on the move out of her clinic, but then she noticed someone from the Kaka-clan. Litchi stayed quiet and listened to their little talk.
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:59 am

As he was taking his leave from Litchi's Clinic and hearing of some more words from her, it seems his duty caught up to him in the form of Kageo-kaka. He couldn't delay his mission much longer, it seemed. "An update on orders? I supposed it had to be carried out by hand since my communications have been jammed."
Litchi's words were not ones the Red Devil liked to hear. She was worth so much more than him, and making further Boundary contact would be dangerous. Extremely so. Yetshe still wanted to sacrifice herself for him. What awaited her would be worse than death, but he had more pressing matters at the moment, so he glanced at the bringer of Kokonoe's orders. "Then, what are the new orders?"
Kokonoe herself having entered the field meant shit was going down, and he had to bring himself to the Cathedral, and FAST. And ALSO he'd have to explain his absence. That'll be a pain...
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 12:32 pm

The kaka didn't bother to stay with his usual formalities, as any other day he would've given greeting to Litchi Faye-Ling, she who was a regular friend to the Kaka Clan. For now, he'd focused on the duties and went towards explaining the gist of the orders to Iron Tager, which were just the aim of their plans to begin with. "Well Tager-san, the new mission to retrieve Ragna the Bloodedge, as the possessor of the Azure Grimoire, he's become the primary target." it was no sooner than he had explained this simple directive, that the crackling communique from the Professor would have broken through upon both his and (likely Tager's) comm link with the Professor. "E-Eh..? We need to come quickly? The target's location has been confirmed Tager-san, we should go quickly." he knew that this meant that the Professor had gone in on site, she was close to the target in question. A pang of anxiousness shooting through him, since he imagined that she must've been in placing herself in danger; something horrible was underway and some part of him was aware of it, even from this distance.
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Takeru had followed the Kaka to the clinic and opted to lurk outside, hidden from their view as he listened in. He leaned against the wall and heard three voices, one of which was female, and eavesdropped for information. It was then he heard the kaka state that the Azure Grimoire had been located and that Ragna was it's possessor.

"The Azure Grimoire...?" he had heard a little about it from his father's teachings. It was said to be a grimoire possessing untold power straight from the Boundary itself. He was also told that such power was not meant to be wielded by human hands.

"If that's so, what is Ragna the Bloodedge doing with such a weapon?" He shook his head and focused. He was going to wait until they moved towards the supposed location of the Grim Reaper. He'll trail them and, once he finds Ragna, he'll take his chance and beat him.

He didn't like doing it this way, but his sister's health is at stake here!
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Tager offered one quick look back at Litchi. "As you see, we're lacking time. I hope we'll meet again later."
As he quickly (as possible) left the clinic's grounds, he moved while talking with Kageo. "My comms simply won't click. We have to be there, and fast."
He made his way quickly. If Kokonoe was in the line of fire, he simply wouldn't forgive himself...
---------------(Going to the Cathedral)--------------------->
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:05 pm

The kaka didn't need another piece of incentive, in fact he took off with great haste at the mention of it alone, following suit to Tager, though his eyes briefly passed to the doctor of the clinic, he'd offered her one brief headbow. "Apologies for the interruptions, Doctor Faye-Ling." with a brief word of his apology, he'd turned and had kicked off of the ground, taking off after Iron Tager's path, knowing he'd probably know the best way to the Cathedral.  "Right behind you!"

(Exuent, following Iron Tager to the Cathedral)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Takeru Oda
NOLSI
NOLSI
Takeru Oda

Anzahl der Beiträge : 144

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:10 pm

"They're on the move."

Takeru stayed still, watching and waiting until the two strangers were a good distance in front of him. He leaped out of his hiding place, silently shadowing the two agents.

"Thank you for leading me to the big fish." He grinned as he licked his lips in anticipation. If he can somehow defeat the Grim Reaper, he and his sister would be set for life. Their struggles would end for sure!

"Almost there, Mizuki-chan...Almost there."

(To the Cathedral)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:02 am

(From Underground Elevators)

Kagura Mutsuki hadn't wasted much time after seeing the Professor and her assistant vanish from underneath the Novis Orbis Librarium's Kagutsuchi branch. He knew better than to keep a lady waiting, let alone one as obviously powerful and irritable as Kokonoe seemed. He had a quick word with an assistant to find out just where he should look to find Miss Faye-Ling, before heading off to the Ikarugan district of Ronin-Gai.

The first thing he noticed about the place was the atmosphere, the sights, sounds, and smells harkened back to better days. It was a fairly open secret that he had trained under the old Imperator, Tenjo, and even though he hadn't been born there, he knew Ikaruga like the back of his hand. Seeing the repairs underway, he felt an urge to go help with it, but kept himself on the path he needed to walk. His resolve was rewarded soon enough, as a small clinic became visible as he turned a corner.

The Duodecim head knocks on the door to the humble clinic, before testing the lock. Finding it open, he heads through the door, hearing bells ring as he makes his way inside. "Heya, is this Miss Faye-Ling's place? I'm hear to meet a friend of mine, you have any guests lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:14 pm

(Note: I imagine I am teleported here alongside Kokonoe, soo I'm posting here too. Naturally if I am wrong I can stand corrected later xD, I will remove this all together if so~)

The kaka would look around the clinic, as the teleportation wore off, his senses would take a quick minute to reorient with the surrounding space. It was a very sudden move and yet he felt that he'd be fine after the moment was up. While he would look to the Professor lightly, he'd wiggle his tail a little bit and ask an almost silly question. "Alright, so Professor shall I off to find Jin Kisaragi now? I will return with him posthaste!" he figured that was part of the purpose, get the injured fighter back to the clinic where he could rest and recover much faster than he could on his own. He was in no condition to be considered a major threat to some warriors. So at least that was there for making retrieving him easier. Without another thought in mind the kaka dashed off, with the location being changed up, it would be a simple matter of locating the wounded NOL Major.

(Exuent) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 9:53 pm

----------(From the Shimazu Teahouse)-------------->
After some teahouse in Orient Town, the logical place to go for an apparent gathering of vigilantes was Litchi Faye-Ling's clinic. At least that's what she learned from eavesdropping on so many conversations on her walks around the place.
Seeing the place where all warriors in search of medical attention would go, she knocked at the door, stood there a second, and then entered as bells signaled her entrance.
"Greetings...", she said to anyone who could be here; hopefully it would be the person who ran the place. She had heard of Litchi Faye-Ling as a very compassionate and honest person, so surely she would do the maximum possible to help... so did Mima hope.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 145

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:50 am

"Go ahead." Kokonoe nodded as she watched Kageo scamper off "And be careful..." she muttered under her breath.

As soon as the kaka was gone, she turned to see the esteemed General Mutsuki enter "What took you?" she asked him as she looked around. It seemed that the proprietor wasn't home.

"Where did she go?" she wondered aloud as she failed to notice Mima coming in.
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:59 am

The Black Knight gets out of the way as Kageo heads out. "Hey, good luck out there buddy!" He calls out behind him. As he enters, though, a rather cross Kokonoe greets him, and he winces. "Well, good to see you too."

After being scolded for being late, Kagura rubs the back of his neck, slightly defensive. He'd tried to get here as fast as he could. "Hey now, not all of us have nifty tricks like that. Don't suppose that's anything you can teach...or give, if it's science we're talking about."

As she questions aloud, Kagura can't help but eavesdrop. "Who're you talking about? The proprietor? No idea myself, maybe she's out on a house call?" He thinks about that a bit, and grins wide. "I wonder if she does do house calls...I might have to ask her about that."

He freezes a bit as someone new joins the club. "Well, welcome to the clinic! Dr. Faye-Ling isn't here right now, unfortunately. We could tell her you came when she gets back, though!" Hopefully he can pass off his presence...hopefully he isn't THAT recognizable...
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:59 pm

Seeing as it was just them in the clinic, she gave the visitor a look that said "look the other way, and we won't have problems with each other."

"Anyway," she spoke aloud, turning to Kagura with her usual grumpy frown "What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:00 pm

Given the look of things, the clinic was closed at the moment.
But the mere sight of big hats (despite how much he would loathe it, she knew who Kagura was) made her recall other more important things she did omit: the person she was looking for may just have looked for Ragna the Bloodedge. This made one more clue!
"If the owner of this clinic isn't here, I will just have to ask you one question since I am in a bit of a hurry." Surely, she hoped the chief of the Mutsuki House would be responsible enough to not justify his lecherous reputation while things were at stake. "Do you actually know any places Ragna the Bloodedge might've passed by?" She needed this information, but maybe she'd just have it. Considering who she was talking to, it was unlikely, but hopefully he'd leak some more intel. If any hints about the Bloodedge passed by, she might find this Youna chick. After all, such a huge bounty could attract bounty hunters with no leading line... which was really sinister since teenage girls, even armed, don't stand much of a chance against a juggernaut who could just break six-man Ars fields and raze NOL branches by himself.
She really had to worry: one minute might be the death of the poor girl...
Back to top Go down
Kagura Mutsuki
Carl Clover
Carl Clover
Kagura Mutsuki

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:43 am

Kagura sighs, he wanted to get down to business, but talking about rebellion against the NOL with witnesses that couldn't be controlled ethically was dicey business. Where the heck was Faye-Ling?

"Ragna the Bloodedge? What does a nice young lady like yourself want with someone like him?" He grins as he presents her the question, but he's at least somewhat serious. "Honestly though, your guess is as good as mine. I haven't heard that he left the city, but his whereabouts are hard to track. If you do find him though, I'd appreciate letting me know. I figure I have a bone or two to pick with him."

Still, he thinks a bit harder, if only to give the girl some solid leads. "Well, his previous attack on the Library branch came from the tunnel system within the mountain from the bottom levels of the city. He might have a safe house or two down there he works from. That's sketchy information at best, though..." He shakes his head. "I wish I could do more, but that's about the best I can do, beautiful."

With that said, he gestures over at Kokonoe, and whispers in closer to hear, hopefully quiet enough not to be overheard. "Well...that requires a bit more info on what your own goals are. I'm far from happy with the way things are now, but do you want to repair it, or scrap it and replace it with something new? That answer kind of determines whether we can work together happily or not."
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:16 pm

Kokonoe had to admit, Kagura was pretty smooth when it comes to women.

As for his proposition...

"Well, I don't care who's running the NOL after we deal with their current head." The beastkin answered rather truthfully "If you don't bother us, we won't bother you."
Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

"Thank you kindly.", Mima said with a deep bow to the head of the Mutsuki family. Finally, someone had clues. "I will repay the favor if it's ever possible."
This gave her with two choices. Area 02, at the top of the city, the place that collapsed minutes ago; and Area 28, the underground tunnels below the city, the most irksome place but the most probable hideout for a criminal... but not for a little girl who was pursuing said criminal.
As she made her way out of the structure, she rushed towards the Librarium Branch, hopefully she was still nearby. Even if knocked out, it was better than knowing her still lost in the nature. She made a promise to help, and she intended to fulfill it.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Kokonoe
NOLSI
NOLSI
Prof. Kokonoe

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:06 am

Kokonoe was about to ask more about what Kagura planned to do when she suddenly remembered that there was so much stuff to do back at base.

"Okay, looks like we're gonna have to cut our little chat short here." The pink-haired beastkin nodded as she popped another one of her suckers in "But don't worry, your little coup attempt got my interest. If you wanna speak about it more, contact me with this," she tossed him a communicator of sorts "And I'll see what I can do."

With out another word, she vanished into thin air, teleporting for her lab no doubt.

(To mah lab!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Litchi's Clinic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Litchi's Clinic   Litchi's Clinic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Litchi's Clinic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: The 13th Hierarchical City :: Orient Town-
Jump to: