Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To the Local Dive

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinjou Shimazu
Artificial Causality weapon
Kinjou Shimazu

Anzahl der Beiträge : 185

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 am

Located within the docks region of place, it was one of the many holes in the walls that all kinds hung out in. Be you human or beastkin, Vigilante/Civilian/Librarium affiliated...none of that mattered when the spirits were involved. It was a place that the beastkin chose to visit, it was time for another few inquiries from around the port area. It was a good place to waste hard earned platinum dollars for some, but for Kinjou Shimazu it was a chance to find out more about history. It was something that his father often told him to leave alone, in the words of the family's patriarch 'Leave old ghosts lying my son, it is hardly worth your sanity to get angry over that which has past'; but this had not phased the younger beastkin's efforts.

"Hey, get me the usual will ya?" not bothering to address names, it was another random bartender and in one way just there to serve the masses in his eyes. Having a seat at the bar, the kinkajou's ears were sure to remain hidden amidst his hair, fortunately for him not that visible, unlike his tail which he normally passed off as a really fuzzy belt, wrapped several times around his waist in order to keep it from obstructing his path. He didn't hide that he was a beastkin, but he'd preferred if people didn't realize what kind he was so easily. He'd wait until he settled in, to allow the people to pay him no mind...he was simply another patron.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Amidst the other bustle of crowd in the bar, was a soldier seated on a corner that looks over to the entirety of the pub. She was in her uniform, drinking to her heart's content as malt beer formed a soapy "mustache" on the top of her lips. Chugging every beer as she flexed, scratching her chest as it itched. The uniform was confining, but it looked good on her she had to admit. She just didn't dig the fact she wore a skirt to top it off, but her sentiments fell on deaf ears anyways. Pulling down the hem of her skirt often as for it to at least reach mid-thighs in design.

She was supposed to be in patrol anyways, but skipped out on it to have a drink. Maybe in the future she should quit and move over to smoking. Yep, smoking sounds like a healthy thing to develop, considering she always had a thing for the cancer stick. But anyways, she didn't stand out as much in the bar as she was a regular, and didn't really care if anyone noticed if she was a beastkin or not. Not many people could realize, but she is one, and her scent gave off, just not what KIND of it. Mingling into crowds far easier than other people because of it, as her sharp tooth were the obvious features of her unnatural heritage.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Taking hold of his drink as it came to him, the male beastkin rolled back out on his stool and turned to face the tables and the many people that crowded them and much of the space in the bar. Most of them rabble and most of them men with a few women spotted here and there; with the scent of alcohol, smoke, and terrible breath surrounding him; it was a tolerable thing since he'd come so very often. Nope, it wasn't yet time to prod around just yet, people who were here had not really gotten off of glancing at him so soon. Even as a regular, he was still oggled in either reasons of interest, disgust, or just to see what someone else was looking at. He was one who blended in fairly well once people were drinking. So ignoring the occasional glance, the kinkajou beastkin had a sip of his moonshine mix that the tender called 'Marvel to Max', a rather corny name itself, but the drink had a gratifying sting of heat that he enjoyed with every sip.

It wasn't long though before his traveling eyes spotted a familiar set of colors, it wasn't every day that he spotted the Librarium in such an outcast location such as this one. Though he physically made no big deal about it, his gaze rested off in no direction while he used his peripheral vision to try and spy who wore the colors, who wore this skirt as it were; this naturally made the wearer a female. He knew that much, but made nothing more than a gesture of sipping his drink and idly chitchatting with the idiot of a drunkard next to him. A fine disguise of actions when spying right? He doubted this as a fact really...he just hoped he wasn't noticed.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:35 pm

She minded her idea, fondling the thoughts of being in another slaughter like Ikaruga. It was the highlight of her career as she fought with ruthless cheerfulness. Still, now that she was assigned to patrol duty, with consideration to being transferred over to some division which may requisition the use of her "lack of hesitation", she figured this is nothing more than a break schtick. She didn't pay attention to the peeping spy, as her chair angled backwards, lazily her arm draped on the wooden spine as she took another drink of her foamy swill. Licking the top of her mouth as such foam dispersed, rendering it clear but glossy.

Anyways, it was about half a glass down from the huge gulps she took, and she was barely hammered from such things. Probably ought to take a few more and head back to her patrol on a binge. Maybe kick a kid or two on the way, threaten someone, and PERHAPS get some meat from the local butcher shop. She is loaded with her paycheck as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:48 pm

It was finally about that time, somewhere around 30 or 40 minutes that he'd waited before asking the first of his questions to the half-drunk 'lady's man' at his right, though the idiot was eyeing prospective game, Kinjou asked him right away. Figuring this middle aged man was going to try something stupid, he'd rather ask him before he'd fall victim to a bottle over the head or worse.

"So buddy, remember the war some years back? Wasn't it something? To think that Ikaruga thought they could actually take on the Librarium? What a bunch of fools, the whole lot of them."

The man looked at him and blinked a few times, well he did seem to get the idea of what he was talking about; though he just got a few more blinks and some small words about it while the man was eyeing the lovely legs of a nearby N.O.L. officer...if only the idiot realized just what he was looking at and the truth that he was the prey. Something of a vibe that Kinjou was sub-consciously aware of...he just didn't know it yet.

"Yeah, I remember that, a few of those guys in the city tried the fight'em, they got completely decimated, who cares? I've got some better things to worry about." The man looked Calico's way and winked before gesturing to her with his hand to come to him.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Calico ignored the patrons and their stupid talking, as she was just here to drink her swill, and nothing more and nothing less. As of this point, only a quarter remained on her mug, as she contemplated getting something more expensive. Shrugging as her wallet was not going to support her drinking habits without consideration of her own housing bills. Such a big pain in the asshole that is. Anyways, while she drank, she looked away, missing the wink given to her inadvertently and not to her designs, as she eyed where the restroom is. Not that she really cared if people stared, they often do, often for different reasons. Especially when she grins.

She shrugged, if she wanted to, and would've done it too if there was someone to do it to, but didn't. Instead, drinking further beer, as she gulped the entire bulk amount, before setting the mug back on the table. Wiping the fluid from her lips with the sleeves of her uniform. She figured since nothing had occurred here (considering she missed gestures, and wasn't paying much attention), perhaps she should just leave and head out to the butcher's RIGHT after heading to the lady's loo. She stretched on her seat, lifting up her leg and stretching it forth, yawning to herself. Man, is today so slow. Besides, too much murmuring made it so she wouldn't listen to everyone of them.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Well the fact that she completely missed the man or something to point, he'd decided to get things going, taking one more shot since he'd noticed that the only Librarium officer was still present but had missed what the subject, he took a risk and tried to strike up anything that might gain interest, but he'd asked the man that he saw...right in front of her give or take the question, in a louder tone. Enough to be heard by the man.

"How about you, pal? any thoughts on this piece of history? If you can really call it that?" The man just looked at him and then put a hand on his drink and laughed crudely.

"Just a bunch of stupid bastards, who cares? the only thing that matters is they got their asses kicked."It was obvious that the man had something against the Ikarugans and it did not surprise Kinjou, everyone liked the hype or propaganda spoken against his homeland. How had he learned to speak ill of it? Lots and lots of practice...while keeping a straight face. He damned the man and looked up, hoping for more of a reaction.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Despite initial perception of her rather quick stay, she actually did not leave or budge. Only tendered the thought of leaving the dive bar, and maybe indulge in a few more problems, artificially made, all for the glory of her amusement. Taking a moment to muster in even the energy to get up, which alas, failed, as she remained seated as she were. Only catching a glimpse of some sultry stranger making way to another man in what she'd figure is a display of man-wanting tendencies. Something she did not really consider appeasing. Anyways, they were probably blathering things like everyone else, and she didn't really give a hoot about their conversation.

Usually her attention is just straightforward and direct, none of that wishy washy indirect stuff. A bit too cowardly in her opinion, and distasteful unless it REALLY has to be done.

Anyways, the only reaction that was coaxed out of Kinjou's approach was a raised eyebrow over his apparent preference, before Calico inclined her attention back at her empty mug.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Granted the man had the same opinion that many useless people had, Kinjou left it alone and had chased around the bar briefly, looking for a new target. He knew that the goal to draw some speech or words from the N.O.L. officer present was useless up to this point. Having tested the water with two failed attempts, he was going for the outright approach and looked Calico straight in the eyes; asking the question to her clearly wanting an answer.

"And you? I don't imagine that any Librarium officer wouldn't have some kind of opinion? C'mon, share a bit eh?" Talking about Ikaruga was nothing that he had wished to do, maybe she knew something useful about it or even had an opinion. He imagined the latter was true, something about her cried of no nonsense and he was counting on just that. He figured the outright absurd tone he took might have her believe he was already being affected by his drink; a nice illusion he preferred to hide behind.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:43 pm

She was minding her own business, unaware she was looked at in the eye by someone that seems to be louder than most of the patrons around. For some reason, she was picked out despite the fact it was well within her rights to arrest or even legally murder people around, and just pin it on sedition, but whatever, their funerals. It was only after hearing some blather about having an opinion over a conversation she wasn't even listening to in the first place.

"If you like pederasty, that's between you and that gent you were talking about, so go get yourself a medal for it, otherwise, by all means, kindly be more specific about what fucking opinion you wanted. She said casually, leaning back on her chair still as she had no idea WHY she was being involved in a situation with two hicks over nothing that she has barely any context to rely upon in the FIRST PLACE.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm

The choice of her words revealed a vast array of small facts about her, things that he would keep in mind for down the road. He ignored the mention of pederasty, since it was nothing that was remotely within his interest. She'd been quick to pick up the wrong signals from simple conversation, it would make it easy to draw out more from her at this point.

"I've got no such interests, what I want is your opinion on Ikaruga's pointless resistance during the civil war. Everyone's got a thought, I'm sure you do too." He'd had no focal point in the vague statement, he wanted her thoughts on the whole matter; the fact that she was snappy only meant that she was a lot more than she'd let on to be. His instincts were giving him some similar signals in just the same way. He'd been prepped to deal with any negativity spoken about his home nation, if just for the sake of getting even a little bit of the truth out of it.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:08 pm

She snorts, "As if you don't, but I ain't judging you for it, no need to be so defensive." A mocking chuckle followed suit. The man was interested in Ikaruga, some hick county where she ran around slashing up enemies of NOL with impunity. Great times, where blood flowed up to her knees and she bathed in the melody of sorrow and children, devouring their intestines with glee and good times. Ah, those were the days where she was rampant, but nowadays... she just patrols around and HOPES someone makes trouble in the docks, or a bar, or something.

"Ikaruga... too weak, easy prey. I killed scores of those worms, women, children, men and elderly. Makes no distinction to me, they were vermin to be squashed... Hell, I remember tearing the limbs out of a girl... her cries were like melody to my ears." She said, lost in the moment of recollection albeit briefly and in a nanosecond, smiling softly. It was a peaceful thought to her, delicious thoughts that sent her slight shivers at the anticipation she'd be participating in something similar to it again perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:17 pm

The fact that he'd heard such degrees of her enjoyment, could hear the very throes of an almost passionate enjoyment of so many innocents suffering at her hands had taken even him aback. Fortunately for him, it was not the first of some madness that haunted his homeland...to say that she was a sadist didn't even begin to cover the open of it. He had to bite down on his tongue hard to remind himself that this was for information if at all possible with which to gain. He had been careful to leave his breath shallow and to this while he'd taken a quick gulp of his drink of choice, finishing it all at once and letting the burn at the back of his throat settle his need to lash out. His tail whipped out once and slapped the counter in response to the sudden downing of the drink...yeah that was better.

"You had a hand in it eh? Was it so sweet? Didn't you do more? Killing masses of weaklings is one thing, how about some good stuff? Any front line tales?" yes...he managed past his internal rage and had damaged the bar counter slightly with the tail whip, but it was better than what he'd felt like doing. She had been there...fine, this monster must have done more than slaughter innocents.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 pm

She could feel the tension in the air, that delicious delicious tension. It was easy to detect, so very clear and evident to her acute senses. It was there, she could taste it, the bitter hate. An aura, some language, some tone of his body suggested it at all. The discomfort spurred by her descriptions, but it did little to show she knew of it. Only keeping her typical demeanor as her smile still remained soft, angelic even.

"It wasn't a war, little man, it was a massacre. Young boys put up in front when all the men died, how they screamed for their parents, wishing to be spared from the horrors we had for them. But I let not a single one of them escape, skinning each and every one of them alive, burying them deep into a pit, setting them on fire as they slowly died out in sheer agony. Oh if only the adults were still around, but they were killed off or imprisoned... I even had my own personal slave, till I killed him as he bored me." She took a shot of gin from the table next to her, standing up in the process as she gulped it down, "And you know what? They deserved it, everyone of them for failing to put up a great fight. Good riddance to the Ikarugans, if I could commit all those slaughters again, I would do it without a moment's hesitation."

Yep, it was all discussed casually by Calico, as each and every word she said had a malicious edge to it in spite of the care she took to make it seem casual. To her, it really was a casual affair. He asked, and she gave him an answer. Whether he likes it or not, she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:42 pm

He couldn't hide anything that well could he then? he could well see the change in her demeanor , if anything the enjoyment becoming more clear of her. So she hadn't anything more to offer beyond horror stories. That of which had disgusted him, though it was just the same...he could see that she was a beastkin; the way she spoke of actions that would turn most human monsters cold made him aware. This was nature of a kind of a predator, nay...a super predator of a kind. He knew of the mythos of Beastkin, there were some who surpassed any one 'normal' should that term actually apply to his people. She was easily beyond even a wolf beastkin, he'd had friends growing up who spoke of the hunt with such joys, but this was well beyond that.

"You must be pretty decorated, why hang around a hole in the wall like this?" the question jumped to personal, he ignored the statement of her willingness to do so again, he'd wanted to become violent right now, but without knowing anything about his opponent, blind rage was no option. She wasn't gonna give anything deep and meaningful away; but he might have an idea of why she lingered in such small time areas such as this dive.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 9:47 pm

She paused at the question, tilting her head to the side, before answering, "Because I want to get rid of the memories of my atrocities, as I live with a gnawing guilt that deprives me of sleep everyday," She grinned her toothy one, sharp and angular teeth they were, "Is what I would have said had I lacked a spine. I just like to drink, there is nothing more to it, and this joint is close. Make no mistake, I couldn't give two shits about my commendations, I am not in this for any glory. That's for lesser men... and women."
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Well she was in for the sake of being within it, he could see the simplistic nature of a lifestyle, he was pretty sure that he was onto something...there was some kind of sense of pride right? At least one in what she did that seemed to please her, just as much as the kind a wolf might have. Well at least it was some kind of idea that he was gonna run with.

"More about what to do and less than to worry about raises, well at least its a choice." he shrugged at that one, sure he was still seething but with what little it would do him to hold onto it, he eased it off...there would be a time and place for that he imagined.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 8:11 pm

"So are we done here? Is that all you wanted to speak to me about? How I hunted the Ikarugans, and why?" She leaned in closer to Kinjou, still, inches they were apart, "So tell me, what IS your purpose of talking to me? When someone approaches a Librarium officer, they ALL have a reason. The better question is... what do those power blind eyes of yours see in this conversation exactly? Hrm?"

Truly, a quandary to be solved as she awaits for his response. Her fingers flex around, as her irises shrink, gazing unto the features of the man-thing before her as she looks through him, past him, and at him. Measuring his response and worth all the same, but that were not the main focus here.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Feeling her gaze upon him and those words, he'd decided to play at something here, there was no need not to respond to this surprisingly perceptive N.O.L. officer before him, instantly at this point he'd realized that he would do best not to underestimate her or anything she was capable of. If she was seeing past his attempts to keep calm and the eye of one prodding the past. He was sure that she knew it was beyond his 'interest in history' as a thing of choice.

"My reasons are exactly that, to talk to you, NOL officers always have something to say about events. I'm a student of history, you see, I always love to look at the past...the visceral parts that everyone will ignore for being gruesome; I prefer to get at the guts of anything doing with a conflict that has long since passed." the kinkajou's ears twitched while he met her gaze with an iron resolve present, it was what he chose to show beyond the boiling blood that was forcibly being pushed off: he hadn't the time for that right now.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:12 pm

She rubbed her chin in thought, a moment really was all that's needed when conversing to something as odd as this. Then again, this part of the city was not exactly known for its normality, with the bulk amount of queer happening occurring in abundance here, rife with strangeness among other things.

"You will have to join NOL then, otherwise don't bother studying something from second hand sources. Either get in deep with the action, or get the fuck out." Casually the vulgar Calico says, stepping towards Kinjou till they were inches from one another, face to face, assessing him far more intently, "Do you have what it takes to be a NOL grunt?"
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 pm

The fact that she so curtly addressed the issue, this did not take away much from him to respond to this. Finding her face to face with him, he would make this particular thing abundantly clear whilst she was sizing him up. "Years in an academy I don't have time for, you imagine they don't take every lump that rambles about something."

It sure as hell wasn't the first thought to come to him, since he had a time full of loathing and self hatred; a very time that he'd found pathetic to himself. However, shifting off the petty thoughts, he smirked at her...this might amount to something if he could settle for something. He needed to burn some blood. "To hell with my previous target, you got any time to kill? I'm done talking, need a good scrap, you seem more than capable." the picking of a fight with those from the bars was not new to him, but she gave him a bizarre thrill. Her aura spoke of a tremendous force and it made him want to stand and face all she had to give.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Upon hearing his statement, Calico didn't need to brandish her spear for it were a scrap. Her fist closed up as she rapped it towards Shimazu's abdomen with the intent to punch as far as his solar plexus. It was underneath his vision, and she did it without even hesitation or a moment to spare, her eyes keen on his form out of inspection as much as curiousity as to how much of it was genuine. No scholar is this fit, they are usually wiry and weak sorts that she finds... distasteful.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:09 pm

It was through raw instinct that Kinjou's palm snapped upwards in an inward circle, quickly employing the motion of the circular deflection to move her fist to his right while his body glided to the left smoothly. The attack was unprovoked but it seemed to invigorate him, as he had slipped back into a small bow stance, with his left foot forward and hands still before him.

"A bit direct, but not bad...good speed and strength." the words almost seemed to be in judgment, but more obviously it was the simplest of observations; she went straight for a vulnerable zone and he had been well trained to get around such skills.
Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:25 pm

"Spotted well, either that was a fluke, or perhaps you aren't all talk. Time to find out." That said, she traces her steps forward, measuring and gauging Shimazu with astute eyes after his deflection. Having reeled back her fist as she figured perhaps it was time to increase pressure and speed upon her punches, give more than a mere rapping against his abdomen. Inching closer and closer as she kicked off her knee long boots to the side till her legs were bare, feeling the floor with further alacrity and senses, the traction enhanced as a result of it.

Grasping the mug of mead suddenly on the table next to her, she whips the glass downwards above Kinjou's skull with the intent to slam it on the cranium, shatter the heavy glass against it. The contents of the drink spilled downwards as it splattered against the ground, pooling over around his footing which was a waste of mead, but not of the glass itself.
Back to top Go down
Kinjou Shimazu
Kinjou Shimazu

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

"You will see! was the last thing he'd bothered to say while both of his eyes rested on her choice of motions, as of the moment his eyes and ears were focused on her every action, to hear what he could not see in her movements; she was certainly faster than he'd thought but that wouldn't throw him off as long as he was focused.

She'd find that he wasn't home upon the mug's trajectory being aimed for his head, the kinkajou's well honed senses and battle training had him watching her every motion very carefully; while she had surprised him with the choice of her action overall he wasn't too shocked and evasion was easy. In turn he'd whipped his foot up in a feint-kick, all the while concealing the hidden weapon of the kinkajou's little ace...which was whipping closely to the side of his leg's path; at which even if she stopped it, would now stop the dark blur following his falsely aimed kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the Local Dive Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the Local Dive   To the Local Dive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Local Dive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: