Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rebel and The Mercenary

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Bullet looked at him slurp along as she jogged away from the crazy man.
"Need any help? I'd offer you a shoulder." She said, seeing his obvious troubles standing straight with his exhausted body.
The farther they got away, the warmer she felt. Odd. Maybe that guy just had a cold aura in general...
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Ragna hated to lean on anyone for help, after having come so far as a man in the world and his stance alone the great struggles, but this was no time for pride...the SS Criminal sucked it up; since this was how he lived as long as he had. Sometimes you did things that you didn't like to, tough luck in some cases.

"I could use a hand...I'm not gonna be deadweight especially if we need to get outta here. Let's move." Reasons were all being put aside as he followed with her, still doing his best to move at a high rate of speed.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am

Leaning half his weight on her shoulders, an arm around her neck, they carried on, as fast as they could- after a while, they slowed down, seeing as Jin was far out of sight, and Bullet glanced at him for the first time since.

"Hey... you sure you don`t need a hospital or anything? Just to check up on you and all?"

He sure was anything but normal, but those injuries had been very serious and a poisoned blade could have very severe reprecussions.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:31 pm

"I don't need any...ugh hospital...just some rest, my body does this...well enough."Ragna was no fool, there was enough going on that his wounds was feeling quite troubled by what lingering pains, whatever the Librarium hit him with they knew their stuff. The more than obvious fact of the outcome, he was still presently recovering slowly; he forced himself to show his own physical support and held onto her.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 5:49 am

Bullet shrugged lightly, moving him forward slowly and carefully as soon as they had the time to do so, no longer having Jin Kisaragi on their tail. He was getting a bit heavy on her shoulders, but who cared, he needed the help.
Once again, she wondered why the heck she even bothered, but maybe there´d be some kind of payoff to this in the end.

Whatever you say. Its your funeral, not mine." She said, but considering the cirumstances, she´d be hung as one of his accomplices as well, now that she helped.
Bullet didn`t care much, not like she had much of a place left in this world now, with her friends dead and all.

"So, if not to a hospital, where were you heading, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:00 pm

"To Ikaruga..., that was the plan, I think we're still close...guh." feeling his body's healing working on his body, Ragna was glad to feel a familiar sensation of a healing effect's quickenining when on his body, there was a great deal of his mental focus that was still being lost. Despite the minimal rest and first aid attention he'd received, chances were that his body was bloody in a few spots. Though those little pains were already slowly going away, his body seemed to be kicking into high gear now.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:59 pm

"....Ikaruga...?" Bullet asked absentmindly. Why was he heading there?
"I... just came from there, actually... things have gone bad. Worse than ususal. Riots are starting and are repressed just as quickly, people die on the streets and are shoved away as soon as the news cameras arrive."
Her homeland had become a hellhole, there was no doubt about it. She couldn`t do anything against it... not anymore.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 5:19 pm

The reasons that he was headed there of course for reasons to destroy the cauldron and be rid of it once and for all. He had to destroy the focus of the N.O.L.'s experiments through actions. He wasn't going to let this fall off of the map, instead he was planning to break it down and that hadn't changed. Though his body was nowhere in any shape to make a huge shift in something.

"I was headed there...to break things up, I just need to recover." his plans to shatter the N.O.L.'s hold over the heirarchical city in the way, his eyes flickering as his body continued to recover, slowly it was building up. A small smirk reacting to the final actions of his body starting to heal. "Bout...damn time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and The Mercenary   The Rebel and The Mercenary - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rebel and The Mercenary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2