Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vermillion's!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Anzahl der Beiträge : 115

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:01 am

Whether one should rejoice or curse this day, it has finally happened...

Noel Vermillion has finally worked up the courage to open her own small restaurant.

"I can't believe it actually happened." Takeru, clad in a chef's garb, sighed as he entered the small but homey dining hall "We actually made it to opening night somehow!"

"And no one died!" Aoko joined him with a giggle clothed in a waitress' outfit with tray in hand "Okay, some people ended up hospitalized (including Jin-nii), but still no one died!"

"I-I don't know if this was such a good idea..." The blonde of the hour mumbled nervously as twiddled her thumbs in anxiety.

"Don't worry, Vermillion-san" The dhampir reassured her "We made it this far, so things should turn out to be fine...I hope."

With a nod from Aoko, Noel sighed as she walked up the door and flipped the 'Closed' sign to 'Open.'

Ladies and Gentlemen, Vermillion's is Open for Business!
Back to top Go down
Renz Caysine
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Renz Caysine

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:07 am

Renz was busy talking to his three assistant about possible experiments and new theories before his stomach suddenly rumbled.  “It seems in my haste to purist science I have forgotten to keep up my nourishment.” said Renz as his three assistants all nodded there heads in agreement.  “We should head back and eat the usual food.” said the female assistant.  “I would usually agree but today I feel like going out somewhere.” said Renz as he then saw the restaurant called Vermillion's.  “I have a good feeling about this one.” said Renz as he made his way to the restaurant and opened the door, his three assistants soon followed.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:12 am

"Oh look! Our first customers!"

With a nod, Noel and Takeru took their places in the kitchen while Aoko worked the front of the house. Takeru's role was simple: Unless it was Mai, he'd make sure Noel's food didn't taste TOO bad.

"Hello and welcome to Vermillion's! Table for four, I presume?" The blue-haired cat girl gave her most peppy grin at the four newcomers. She recognized one of them as Renz Caysine of the Research Division. She didn't know him personally, but the Kisaragi Family had it's connections.
Back to top Go down
Renz Caysine
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Renz Caysine

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:38 am

"That is correct.  If possible we would like a VIP table or a private one." said Renz in his usual cold and emotionless voice as his three assistants also nodded before he started to take mental notes of the waitress.  While he waited for the waitress to seat them, he began to look around.  It seemed there was no one here.  "Excuse me miss but I notice that your restaurant seems vacated.  Is there something I should be aware of?" ask Renz, trying to figure out what was going on.  That being said, aside from the place being empty, the restaurant did look in pretty good shape.
Back to top Go down
Noel Vermillion
Ars Magi
Ars Magi
Noel Vermillion

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 am

"It's our opening night and you happen to be among the first customers, sir." Aoko said with a practiced (yet seemingly natural) smile as she led her customers to their seats. Once that was done, she each handed them a menu swiftly.

"In Vermillion's, we pride ourselves with an international cuisine." The cat girl explained with a grin "As such, most our meals can be considered foreign delicacies!"

Considering what usually comes from Noel's cooking, to say that her food is 'foreign' is one way of putting it.
Back to top Go down
Renz Caysine
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Renz Caysine

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Renz nodded his head. “I see, then I shall expect your best.” said Renz as he and his assistance took their seats. He then listened to what the girl said. “Very well, then I expect your menu to have a vast selection, I look forward to seeing it. I do tend devour a lot of food, I hope your chief is up to it.” said Renz as he and his assistance then waited for the menu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vermillion's! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vermillion's!   Vermillion's! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vermillion's!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: