Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice Cygnus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Cygnus
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Alice Cygnus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:02 am

Name:  Alice Cygnus

Race:  Human

Family:  Alice Cygnus is the granddaughter of Three, the first wielder of Bolverk. Her Father, James Cygnus, is the son of three but has no magical abilities but has vast knowledge on the subject.  The rest of her family including her mother, Jessica Cygnus is dead.

Appearance: 
Alice Cygnus 058H3pE

Alice Cygnus appearance is that typical of a female NOL Academy student. She has a slender build body with a normal white skin tone.   She has teal color hair that reaches all the way to her upper legs.  Her eyes are also a teal color that matches her hair.  Though her body is in good shape it shows no sign of high levels of muscles, in fact she looks pretty skinny.  

Alice is about 5'3 and weighs about 110 pounds.  Her blood type is AB positive and her cup size is D.  Her arms and legs are about the average length for someone of her size and age.  Her fingers are a bit longer then average.  She was born in the 3rd Hierarchical City of Iwasu.

Clothing of choice:  Due to the fact that Alice is still technically a Cadet, she wears uniform worn by students in the NOL academy.  Her skirt reaches half way down to her knee but has gold trimmings instead of the usual white.  While off duty she wears a uniform that is somewhat similar to that of the magic guild.  Her uniform color is that of a dark purple with gold trimmings, though it doesn't leave much to the imagination.  While her hat is very large and has two bat like wings coming out of it.  She also carries a cape with her that follows the color scheme of the rest of her clothes.

Loyalty:  Her Family

Alignment:  Lawful Neutral

Personality:  Alice personality is that of achieving her goal at no matter the cost even if she has to kill innocents, thought she does this as a last resort.  Usually she seems happy and energetic but behind that layer is sadness, determination and hope.  She cares for her fellow soldiers but is willing to send them off to their deaths if it means completing the mission and getting her a step closer to her goals. Alice is slow to trust and doesn't make friends easily.  That being said when someone does become her friend, she will protect them at all costs and start treating them as family.  Alice values her family above everything else, including her own personal goals.

Alice rarely forgives and never forgets.  She values herself very highly but is willing to use her looks and other under hands tricks to advance herself.  Though she tends to dislike injustice she doesn't do much about it unless it affects her or her fellow soldiers.  Alice doesn't brag much and is pretty humble.  She enjoys taunting her opponents but doesn't underestimate them.  She tries to either finish them off as quick as possible or get them to slip up.

Her goal is to rebuild the magic guild and push humanity forward into a race that can use magic.  She wishes to become Imperator one day.  She currently seeks out Grimoires and Nox Nyctores, as she believes that they might unlock the potential to move humanity forward.  She enjoys studying and learning about magic.  Alice is also suffers from Arachnophobia, a fear of spiders.

Weaponry:  Severance: An Arsmagus sword that can create fire and shot it out as fireballs.  The sword itself can also turn on fire allowing it to cut through things far easier.
Convergence: An Arsmagus pistol that can continue to fire an infinite amount of time as long as there is seithr.
Bulwark: A simply Arsmagus that creates a barrier.

Abilities:  Arsmagus Accelerator: Alice can increase the effectiveness of her own and her nearby allies arsmagus by enhancing it with her own magic.  For example, the flames on servance turn purple as it burns hotter and becomes much larger.  In addition her fireballs now explode with the force of a grenade.  Convergence now fires with the power of an arsmagus cannon.  Bulwark can create a barrier that can protect an entire squad.  Since these attacks are being modified by magic, they leave scaring of the soul though not at the level of a Nox Nyctores.

Her specialty is shadow magic.  This allows her to create objects such as chains, swords and other simply weapons (but not guns) and control them.  Though she can only create at most two different objects.  These objects must be constructed within her shadows at first before being used.  Once created she can move these objects with her thoughts and they can leave her shadow.

Her ability to use Arsmagus is above average but nothing to special.  She is better then your average soldier in combat but that is not saying much when comparing her to other characters.  She is also an excellent field commander and can easily earn the respect of her fellow soldiers.

History:  Alice is the only sibling in her family and is the granddaughter of Three, the first wielder of Bolverk.  Her father, is the son of Three but since he has no magical abilities he decided to change his name in order to live a peaceful life.  For the first five years, Alice lived a peaceful life but eventually their family began to hit tough times and Jessica joined the NOL to help the family out.  Though Alice didn’t see mother often she understood why she was doing it.  

Yet while still a young child, Alice found out that Jessica had been killed in the action.  Though because she died in battle there family was given a pension.  She hid herself in her father library in order to deal with the trauma of losing her mother.  Here she began to read her fathers books about magic.  For a few years nothing much happened until she read a book about shadow magic.  This resulted her in being able to use magic.  She continued to read on and soon also learned how to increase the power of Arsmagus by combining it with magic. She also learned about the Magic Guild and wish to rebuild it.

Yet when Alice was ten, her mother pension ran out and thus their family was once again face with hard times.  Thus Alice decided to take the entrance exams of NOL Academy and pass with flying colors.  Her ability to use Arsmagus was above average and combined with her ability to enhance it, she scored very high, though she did keep the fact that she was using magic a secret.  She found herself being a quick study and doing extremely well on tests.  Her teams began to always come in first place in competitions.

Alice became popular but made only a few friends that she kept in her close circle.  These friends she made she grew very close to but the rest of the school became jealous of her skill and friends and started to bully them.  Alice at first tried to ignore the bullies but that just made things worse.  Eventually it got so bad that one of her friends was badly injured.  Alice responded by attacking said students by using her magic in secret.  Yet while these students were to badly injured to bully her or her friends, Alice found that other students took their place and thus Alice responded in kind.  Soon a rumor began to spread around that Alice was curse and her friends soon left her.  Though when Alice truly needed her former friends they did come to assist her.

At the age of sixteen she graduated from the Academy.  Though this was not just due to the fact that she had cheated by secretly using magic but also due to the fact that the NOL needed soldiers as quickly as possible. Thus Alice graduated early and was given the rank of 1st Lieutenant.

Last edited by Alice Cygnus on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaja En
AVENGER OF SOULS
AVENGER OF SOULS
Yaja En

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 5:39 am

BEHOLD. A post.

First order of business comes said Ars Magus cannon. Am I led to believe that it fires equivalent to a 24 pounder equivalent of force when it comes to cannons? Just a general idea of it is adequate.

Bulwark, in what form does it take place as a medium? What sort of Ars Magus is it? Conceptual or manifested within actual form that dispenses barriers upon usage?

Your shadow magic, is there a certain limit to it? In what amount can she create said shadows to manifest in a specific shape? Forgive me if I say this, but to move said shadowy constructs with thoughts, in effect, makes her have numerous weapons that can act at will, so kindly would you put further information to the degree of control Alice has on said shadows, and limitations to entail thus?

lol, earn the immediate respect of soldiers? Shouldn't that be in personality, and depend on said soldiers and their personalities? Not that it's a big problem.

It's not exactly clarified for Bolverk, but Three may have wielded it, he hasn't been stated to be the first, that part has been ambiguous.

As for the ranking... NOL isn't in any hurry to conscript soldiers. They wouldn't get kids in immediately to join the ranks with the authority of something higher, and typically would give them uniform if on duty. It's either she is commissioned as a full time member of the armed forces, or she is still in training, can't have both with exceptions like that. Unless she is a member of the Duodocim family, she wouldn't receive an immediate ranking of Lieutenant, she'd have to start from the bottom, and work her way up from there.

Address the changes, and I'll spin around and take another look.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cygnus
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Alice Cygnus

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:21 am

1: Yes

2: I like to think of it as the shield characters use when they are doing a barrier guard. I guess it will take the shape of a watch.

3: Her shadow magic cannot create a single item that is twice as big as her own shadow. As stated the weapons can't be anything to complicated, simple swords, shields and etc. Also as stated she can only create two objects at a time. Once an object is made it cannot be changed unless it is in her shadow.

4: Think of it as charisma, some people are better at talking, they just talk better and say the same words better. That being said if my character just said "Charge" that wouldn't be very inspiring. She still needs to say something inspiring but when she does it sounds very inspiring due to her charisma

5: Well I got my info from here about three: http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Ten_Sages

6: I would disagree on that last point. Look at Noel, Makoto and Tsubaki, they all graduated early and were give a high rank. Also most NOL soldiers die at a young age. Not to mention Ragna has single handily been doing some massive damage to them.
Back to top Go down
Yaja En
AVENGER OF SOULS
AVENGER OF SOULS
Yaja En

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 6:29 am

1 to 5 is fine then.

As for point 6, Noel and Tsubaki are both members of the Duodecim, whereas Makoto herself, not sure about her ranks, but the two former are given 1st Lieutenant since they were both members of such respective families.

Anyways, the point being is that it's either she graduates completely, which she'd be considered a member of the armed forces, or she didn't. That's pretty much it. Can't be a Cadet with the authority of a 1st Lieutenant, unless you ARE a 1st Lieutenant yourself.

If you want help with the ranks, here it is. http://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Novus_Orbis_Librarium#Ranks
Back to top Go down
Alice Cygnus
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Alice Cygnus

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:58 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frocking

So she will be Frocking until 17 where she will then be official promoted.
Back to top Go down
Yaja En
AVENGER OF SOULS
AVENGER OF SOULS
Yaja En

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:03 am

Well, not entirely. If she graduates, she graduates. She gains a ranking in itself as opposed to remaining a cadet. If your character was good enough to have sped up academic progress up to completion, then she'd formally enter the NOL armed forces in full.

Frocking doesn't work when you're entitled to a full ranking upon leave of the military academy itself. You should technically be a full 1st Lieutenant if you're good enough for the spot, as opposed to being entitled to it as a member of the Duodecim.
Back to top Go down
Alice Cygnus
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Alice Cygnus

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Alright I will change it to be 1st Lieutenant.
Back to top Go down
Yaja En
AVENGER OF SOULS
AVENGER OF SOULS
Yaja En

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Well, I'll take a leap since I trust you to use your shadow magic well, plus you were accommodating to my requests, that, and you fulfilled all of it, and hereby render you with an approval. Magic itself may not run with other staff members, but otherwise I don't mind it.

APPROVAL: 1
DENIAL: 0

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Nu-13
Admin
Nu-13

Anzahl der Beiträge : 530

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 11:33 am

Approval from me, too.

Apps 2

Diss 0
Back to top Go down
http://blazbluerpg.home-forum.com
Sponsored content

Alice Cygnus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cygnus   Alice Cygnus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cygnus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum