Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rose Garden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 am

"I do hope Lady Rachel returns soon. The tea will get cold at this rate."

Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, One of the Six Heroes and loyal butler to Rachel Alucard, was simply fussing over the preparations for his mistresses tea. With practiced grace, he set the teapot on the table that stood at the center of the moonlit rose garden.

"Perhaps milady would like to sample a new treat?" He mused aloud "I can imagine that her palate would desire something else other than scones some time."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Alucard
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 am

Through the blackness of a spartial rift portal, the young lady Alucard stepped through, her black and scarlet dress fluttering in the wind. Her taller form did add to her beauty, but her features were clearly recognizeable. Anyone could see who she was... despite longer limbs, larger bust and somewhat more def2ined features.... even her hair was tied in the same way.
"Valkenhayn. I see you do well..." She nodded to him, acknowledging the tea he had prepared, stepping over to the table and chair in her rose garden... although none could see where her boots hit the ground, so as far as people were aware, she could as well be floating.
"We have entered a new era alltogether. The phases no longer matter... this is the only world there is. The calamity has been averted, for now." She seemed pleased, although she had only a minor reason to be happy. The real deasters would still follow.
Back to top Go down
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 am

"Indeed they do not." Valkenhayn spoke sagely as he bowed before his lady "The fact that the timeline did not restart once more implies as such."

He stood upright once more, never losing his gentlemanly grace "Come, milady. Your tea is ready and warmed, as always."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Alucard
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:33 am

Rachel nodded and practically slid into her seat, her legs crossed over invisibly under her dress.
"Thank you, Valkenhayn. For now, we will have to prepare for what follows... but what follows, not even i can tell."
She only knew their destiny would not give them a happy end. But she had been prepared for this her entire life- an observers life never meets a good end.
Back to top Go down
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:39 am

Once his mistress had been seated, Valkenhayn proceeded to pour the tea, it's aroma wafting through the garden, into her cup.

"If I may ask, my mistress," the old butler asked once he had finished pouring "What are our plans now? I assume we cannot rest on our laurels whilst Izanami and those contemptible lackeys of hers wreak havoc."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Alucard
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am

"While Ragna rests, one of my hands is tied. Mister Hero, on the other hand... perhaps he can be of assistance in dealing with Clover."
She took the cup gingerly, taking in the scent of the tea as she thought.
"His blade may not reach the Izanami herself, but we can surely chop off her hands with its power. What... displeases me is the prolonged life of the doll."
Nu 13 should not be alive.
Back to top Go down
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 pm

At that point, Valkenhayn could only "It is most troublesome indeed. The 13th Prime Field Device still being active at this stage of the play will prove to be a major obstacle. Would you happen to know where she is, milady?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Alucard
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 6:07 am

Rachel shook her head.
"I do not observe her, and thus am unable to track the course of her actions. So Long as they don´t concern Ragna, that is... this is a small world, however. They`re bound to cross paths soon enough, allowing me to keep an eye on her."
She set down her tea, and sharpened her glance.
"Hakumen would do well to avoid her. His Obsession with her destruction will only fruit in his own at this stage."
Back to top Go down
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:11 pm

"Would you like me to make sure that Sir Hakumen stays clear of her, milady?" Valkenhayn asks with his head lightly bowed, acting like the ever obedient attack dog he is.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Alucard
Kaka cat
Kaka cat

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:04 am

"I suppose it couldn´t hurt to remind him there are more important manners to take care of. In the meantime, i can only hope Ragna realizes Celica´s importance and doesn´t do something collossally stupid." As he ususally did. A sip of her tea followed as she gazed ahead.
"Terumi, on the other hand, bothers me... he is.. unusally quiet. I cannot fanthom what he is planning, but he`s not giving a lot away of it."
Back to top Go down
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Kaka cat
Kaka cat
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:09 pm

"Perhaps you would like me to investigate his sudden lack of activity, milady?" Valkenhayn proposed with a bow "Mayhaps I can do some good out in the field. Who knows? This old wolf might get a chance to bear his fangs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rose Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rose Garden   The Rose Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rose Garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Other Places :: Moonlight Castle-
Jump to: