Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brief Abscence to recover!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chaucer Lestrade
Renegade
Renegade
Chaucer Lestrade

Anzahl der Beiträge : 172

Brief Abscence to recover! Empty
PostSubject: Brief Abscence to recover!   Brief Abscence to recover! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:42 pm

I assure you you probably won't even notice, but as a certain Mai Natsume easily predicted I've had a quite a serious bout of sickness and exhaustion due to work. I'm rather ill at the moment, and since I can't throw away my education I've decided to try and cut-back on computer time for a bit to rest my weary old bones ._.
This doesn't really mean much. I'll still be doing my usual check-ups to make sure no one is on the chat alone (Going through that for weeks on end last August started my quest to stop it happening again! xD), although I doubt I'll be able to come on on this week's Saturday (29th) like I usually do. All should be normal by next week, but things might change so this is just a heads up :P
Stay safe chaps!
Back to top Go down
Chaucer Lestrade
Renegade
Renegade
Chaucer Lestrade

Anzahl der Beiträge : 172

Brief Abscence to recover! Empty
PostSubject: Aaaand Updates!   Brief Abscence to recover! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:03 am

Just a note that I'll be going to several day-long revision sessions throughout the next two weeks. They're a bloody waste of time, but meh ._.
There'll be days where I don't go to any though, so don't you worry! Just keep role-ing, keep playing, and have fun! :3
Back to top Go down

Brief Abscence to recover!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: General Topics :: Information and Announcements-
Jump to: