Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

Anzahl der Beiträge : 246

Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:14 pm

Morning dawned over the skies of Kabuki-cho, and with it, a new day began. Once again, chaos and havoc would roam this quiet little town as the Shinsengumi would chase Katsura, various aliens would cause trouble, and in the midst of everything was Gintoki Sakata, troublemaker extraordinare.
Hold on now. Where was he?

------
As Nobume Imai opened her eyes, she didn`t remember much at first. A dinner. Donuts. Severed heads. Sounded like her typical evening to the unkeen eye- but wait. She shared that dinner with someone. Ate donuts that someone other than Satsuki gave to her. Severed heads that didn´t belong to that person.... probably some hobos who tried to eat donut crumps.
And then... then... uhm...
She did notice that she was awfully indecent. Quite so in fact.
"Hold on now." She said, as disinterested as ever, lifting the sheets.
"Why am i wearing Ketsuno Ana branded underwear?"
Plus, the house she was staying in didn´t look a lot like the Minawarigumi base... and that empty futon next to hers suggested that even more so. Was that coffee she was smelling?
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Where was he indeed? Clearly the troublemaker was enjoying a rather normal morning at home, in that same fact he had been standing over the stove cooking some eggs while the coffee was warming up. It was going to be yet another day...another of those crazy days that pushed his buttons. He was always prepared for those...right? At least it was what he told himself to go on. "Any minute now...that weirdo on the couch will get up." it wasn't a lie now was it? Like most in the household, weirdos just came to his side as if he were some kind of attractant or flavor-drawn paper used for a lure. He never understood it, but he'd long ago stopped caring about what he'd have to react to, now it was just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Indeed she was getting up, and headed over to the coffee smell as she was.
"Oi. What kind of a shitty rapist are you? Where are my donuts and milk? Just coffee? Are you trying to rape me again?"
Her eyes were bloodshot as she was shaking him, gripping his shoulders quite tightly. Without donuts, or at least without explaination, she wasn´t going to let him go.
"And why do you own Ketsuno Ana panties?! You`re a man, aren`t you?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Feeling the sudden tugging on his shoulders, naturally it threw him off balance, he'd dropped the spatula onto the stove and almost knocked his eggs off the burner. During this moment, he'd shut the fire off so his eggs wouldn't be ruined. "What the hell? Freaky weirdo, who the hell are you calling a rapist?!" hearing her words, but only acknowledging about half of them, he'd grabbed her and stopped her from shaking him. "You're the weirdo who decides to spaz out and do weird shit, whatever it was you did last night. Those clothes aren't mine also, you moron." the questions were non-ending, and as he found that she wasn't letting up on him even as he tried to shake free of her; he'd promise her something just to shut her up.

"I'll get your damned milk and donuts if you get the hell offa me!" while not enraged, he was still irritated enough to have been elevating his voice as high as he had thus far.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 pm

Hearing Gintoki comply with her demands, she then nodded quickly and sat down on the kitchen counter, waiting like a dog for a treat.
"Donuts and milk in exchange for your life. That is good deal."
However, the question remained where those panties came from. She`d know if she would own Ketsuno Ana merchandise... hell, Nobume didn´t even like that too-good-for-nothing weather forecaster. And how did she end up here?
"....what happened last night? I cannot remember why i wear these or why i am here."
Her empty red eyes stared at him, her fingers starting to twitch as the donuts were still not in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:02 am

"What happened last night is your problem, just like how you ended up in your little get-up is." obviously not one to take this strange woman seriously, he'd gotten her the half dozen donuts that remained in a previously opened box from the fridge and a glass of milk. Anything to keep this oddball compliant and out of his hair. She was trying to make death threats? Yeah, he was definitely not going to pay her any mind. If somehow she made her way into this house and probably got drunk enough to ruin her own memory of the night, then he figured he had little to concern himself involving her intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:13 am

Nobume didn´t even hear him at first as her eyes locked onto the donut box and she practically ate his hand as he held it out toward her.
Within seconds, she had gobbled the first donut and took several sips of milk, as if she was starving and drying up at the same time. After a few minutes, she seemed to calm down quite significantly and gets off the counter, looking at him.
"In that case, i´ll go and leave you alone. I´m sure Chief Inspector Satsuki can figure out what happened." She said, disinterested and calm again.
"I will leave as soon as i found my uniform. I don`t suppose you know its location..?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:15 am

While he started serving himself his eggs, he paid the strange woman no mind yet again and gave her a very minor dismissal. "Not a clue, go find it yourself." what she did now didn't concern him, all that he'd cared about hearing was that she was going to be leaving of her own accord. Gin just wanted the weirdness gone so he could enjoy a decent breakfast before doing whatever else had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:19 am

She nodded, and dismissed him, as she was off to her own accord.
Soon enough, she was back and wore a china dress, much like the one Kagura was ususally wearing... except that Kagura was still in it, sleeping on her back.
"Its not here. I will borrow this instead. As a rapist, you owe me this much."
She then turned around and headed to the door to leave, a drooling Kagura on her back.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:31 am

"Oi, where the hell are you going with Kagura? And how many times I gotta say, I'm not some damned Rapist!" now it became his focus, what the hell was she doing now? Was it bad enough that she was a moron, but now apparently making assumptions about him while trying to either kidnap someone or haplessly taking Kagura along without any thought in that apparently empty head of hers.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:40 am

Nobume looked back at Gintoki with a blank face, stopping briefly.
"Kagura? Is that the name of this set of clothing? I apologize, but i will need to borrow it for now. Also people who hold half naked girls capative in their houses while they remember nothing about it are ususally rapists."
She learned that from videogames. Also, he did look at her in a wierd way.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:49 am

"You must be a real winner at your job, dumb ass. You can't feel the weight of the girl against your back? Likely you roamed into the dark room and grabbed the first thing you saw on to wear. I'm not holding your idiotic behind captive, you just happen to roam into this house and make all of these stupid ass claims; you need someone to set you straight obviously." His whole little spiel seemed to come to an end after he'd crossed his arms, she really couldn't feel weight against her back? He knew that she was dumb, but hell this was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:03 am

She blinked, then turned around to see a glimse of Kagura.
"Oh this? I know these clothes technically belong to this future corpse, but i promise to bring them back together with the corpse in one piece."
She bowed briefly to underline her promise, which lifted Kagura into the air and drool down her neck, but Nobume paid no mind.
"Now if you excuse me, i need to find out what happened before i got raped by..."
She took a second to read the sign outside the door.
"Yorozuya Gin-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:09 am

"You're not going anywhere with her, go get a new change of clothing and leave her in her room damn you. And you didn't get raped by anyone, you're a hell of a fuck up you know that?" well he was really starting to get irritated, she'd soon find her path blocked by Gin, who was standing there grumbling to this effect. "I should be eating my breakfast, not wasting time with a psycho." well it didn't change how he was thinking about handling this, knocking the idiot out and then undressing her and putting Kagura back in her room if this kept up. He didn't have time for such a morning...
Back to top Go down
Es
Uncertain Entity
Uncertain Entity
Es

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:13 am

Nobume turned her head to him.
"If i wasn´t raped, then i have no excuse for being here. No excuse for staying at a strangers house overnight. No excuse. Nobody will buy it that i`m your girlfriend."
She then shook her body a bit until Kagura`s naked body fell out- as she landed on the ground, she continued to sleep, unbothered by the mosaic that was covering her and parts of the floor.
"I found a spare change of clothes, Yorozuya Gin-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:26 am

As Gin covered Kagura in a convenient blanket, he'd looked at her while he looked past her and grumbled again, well at least she was alive; she could worry about her appearance after the fact. "You really don't have a clue..." he shrugged and then just waved her off since she wasn't leaving with Kagura anymore that was all that really seemed to matter he'd thought. "Yeah go ahead, get lost." he murmured before he turned to take Kagura back to her room. Saying so many stupid things, who the hell was she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?   Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson 2348: Responsibility? What responsibility are you talking about, Gori-san?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Free Time-
Jump to: