Blazblue RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A play-by-post roleplay forum dedicated to the Blazblue universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

Anzahl der Beiträge : 911

Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) Empty
PostSubject: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Having long decided that he was far too weak, after the brush with fate a few times, it was determined by him that he could not afford another close scrape. To just barely survive and stand no chance before even a living legend was not what he wanted to believe in. As the kaka stood upon the edge of lost town, under the darkness of the heirarchical city's shadow; he'd decided to make himself stronger. To prove that he wasn't shackled to some fate with an incomplete system that did not show his own true ability. Once he'd put M.A.C. Spear together, the modified kaka awakened it with a simple whisper of words; the activation line never quite the same it seemed.

"Like the waning moon that whispers, Kagennotsuki." a small release of energy, as the spear shunted some of the caeroule energy from its centerpiece and the head of the spear; he swept it outward in a wide arc, holding it with a grip that was firm and yet loose. Allowing the spear to 'sing' as it was sent into something of a rapid dancing spin, even just the simple exercise requiring some of his greater measure of focus; he persisted as if he was waiting for an opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Battle draws Calico like moth to light, as she made her appearance before the kaka whom she fought before. Her spear already unveiled, and unlike last time, in her own Zero Squadron attire. Her face veiled and masked, as are all else, that the only distinct part of her would be the weapon she holds at hand, poised to strike. The recognizable spear at dagger length, that likewise she knew of the spear the kaka held. The bastard whom scratched her arm in surprise, but nonetheless, it was a rather pleasant bout as far as she could relate.

She stepped in front of him in a nonchalant swagger, 10 meters away as the dust settled. She let a pause settled, but by no means was she not alert or not as prepared for battle. It was the opposite in this case. She faced her Kaka foe, twirling her spear around as she faced him on a clear even ground, buildings flanking her at both sides as it was clear she was from NOL.

"Long time no see, little Kaka~ Shame it will be the last time I'll see you, as I will taste your meat in relish."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:01 pm

"Oh, Miss Jacks, I should think it won't be. I am not the same kaka you faced the previous time." his eyes were lit with a new fire, something that burned to show a resolve that he had mustered since the last time they had fought. She claimed this would be his final battle? He was fine with that aim, it was the kind of force that he was daring to resist, this would not stop him now; even if she was the female who'd pressed him rather difficulty the previous time. He seemed to promise a different expectation of battle this time around.

"The battle will only improve, you are just the kind of foe I require to improve my skills."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Ah, how the young and nubile have grown fermented with the seeds of hope. Lovely lullabies to Calico's ears -- it only makes it all the more sweeter to crush it underfoot, as the naive and hopeful, if not determined, can taste rather sweet to her taste buds. Nonetheless, he was committed and she was inclined to find out what kind of spark the kaka had, and how he had changed. It was full moon up above anyways, and perhaps she can let loose this once, or perhaps not.

She gestured to the determined kaka, "Care to back up your claims of change with action?"
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 7:14 pm

Grinning at her words, he carefully lowered himself towards the center of the ground and sent his feet into a rapid shuffle and with the spear gripped in tow, Kageo thrust his palm towards her and sent a fist sized shockwave along the ground at her very feet; taking the initiative to start this bout. It would be his pleasure to show her just how he'd changed since the last fight they'd had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:28 pm

Her eyebrows raised, as she found herself on the defensive, which was nice. Usually her opponents beat around the bush too much as if they were virgins when it came to combat, but it seems Calico popped Kageo's combat cherry and left him all the more grizzled for it, probably.

She strafed to her left in a run in the face of a shockwave followed by a leap as she landed on charred poultry, spotting a chicken store to her side which sells chicken oddly enough as the stall keeled over from the thunderous power, as the ground that she formerly occupied felt the full wrath of Kageo's quaking shockwave (going under the assumption it is like a ring, she'd have leaped over the shockwave and landed on a stall, with her feet cushioned on the chicken which no doubt customers will still eat).

"Ohoho, look who became a dominant one now. Little kitty all grown up into a big bad tiger~" She said, as she faced Kageo-kaka from his flank, having picked up distance from him, her spear dagger length and all pointing towards him.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 pm

There was plenty of things left off in the ground, as he heard her words, she would find that his claws were out and whipping out in a wide arc; the aim of course to throw her off with their length. While it was his initial secret to surprise her, as she knew about them, he was even quicker to make the move to assail her and keep on the attack. With spear in his left hand, he'd torn the spear overhead and aimed it for her; making sure to have a solid grip on it. The kaka was completely making use of his senses in this battle. In his mind, she'd come to see how a kaka's instincts and his robotic systems would only show their unit as they fought.

"More to show you, Miss Jacks! I've improved all of my qualities in this short time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Dropping behind the stall, at least relative to Kageo, Calico punts the the stall towards Kageo. A vast bulk of fried poultry and wood fly towards his direction at his face, blocking the view that led to Calico's visage. It was just that brief window of concealment that Calico needed, grinning as a piece of fabric was skewered and sliced apart. The spearpoint penetrated as it cut up through the flesh, with the claws skewering it into pieces. When the fabric settled down, it was not Calico's flesh, but the poultry. A capeless Calico stood behind the kaka in that moment of stealth, thrusting her spearhead towards the vast central point of his spine as she stood unscathed and tall, with the spear itself extending forth to rid her opponent of his mobility at least. Driving her strength behind the strike as it were a blur to the naked human eye, that and to penetrate him all the way to his solar plexus on the other side.

"My my, you certainly weren't kidding, Tiger-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Trusting the bloody intentions behind her actions, she would find that her thrusting spear was met by the flat of his active spearhead, which he'd drawn back and used the deflection's tremendous force to send him flying backwards from her. In the mass of confusion, the spearhead of Calico's was dead on and even with the block; a sizable tear in his jacket was evident from the blow. Though it seemed to be nothing that he wasn't prepared to face, seemingly ignoring it while he landed finally; at around 40 feet away from her, he'd have more of a chance to react this way.

"That's some power, but I'm far from done." taking off in a swift dash while spinning the spear overhead, the kaka kept semi-low to the ground and headed towards the more powerful beastkin with a swift stepping zigzagging pattern, in an attempt to get her full attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:54 pm

While he rushed towards her like a maddened berserker bull beastkin, Calico kindly squats down, hand still grasping her spear's shaft, cupping a sizable portion of spilled salt to occupy her palms. It were the result of the stall broken that the glass shattered, with some of it in Calico's grasp from her scooping up. Standing up, whistling nonchalantly, she awaited the zigzagging Kaka as she gazed upon him, following his pattern with discerning eyes, more accurately, looking at his muscles, as fine and scuplted as they were she'd imagine, they are an easy way to tell a body's motion. The distance still ever so present, but closing fast.
Back to top Go down
Kageo-kaka
Izanami
Izanami

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 pm

Suddenly stopping within 15 feet of his ready opponent, the kaka dug his spear into the ground to halt his full speed advance; upon the injection of the spear into the light earth he unveiled the bizarre choice of strategy's whole use: hidden intent upon hidden intent. The spear erupted in an indigo colored flash of light, from which four shockwaves parted wide and homed in on their target from four corners. It was not impossible to dodge, but certainly would better suit the kaka than approaching her outright. He was sure she'd evade it and was hoping to base his reaction on her next action taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)   Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kageo's Determination: Versus as many as wish to come =)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blazblue RPG :: Limbo&Practice :: Practice Fight-
Jump to: